Strategy Draft assistance 2023 [Twomey: NMFC get #19 in 2023, x2 end of 1st rd picks in 2024, and x2 extra rookie list spots in 2024; no Sanders/#11]

Remove this Banner Ad

2 future firsts for Gc pick 4

Or target a gun player (Sean Darcy)

Is it 3 end of first round picks or 3 start of second round picks. The only difference is that we can use them on draft night 1 instead of draft night 2.

Hows your brain size mate. It says end of first round
If there are no caveats on the 2 future end of 1st round picks next year then bundle them with our pick#19 from this years assistance package to give to Gold Coast for their 1st round pick..

Would Gold Goast accept this and can they use these additional points this season..

Depends If it's really worth it for us, I'd rather we just use all the picks we have as is. We just need to keep bringing in good players.

Not what I was hoping for but better than I expected.

Must trade the two next year for GCS pick 4 5. Maybe trade em all for four.

All three PPs for GCS pick .

As it stands would give us 2,3, 4 5, 14 15 which is a pretty decent hand and we hold on to our first round next year.

As it stands would give us 2,3, 4 5, 14 15 which is a pretty decent hand and we hold on to our first round next year.

They need this year points.

We need to trade those picks for players.

There are no caveats around any of the picks. The future firsts can absolutely be traded, which means they won’t be reviewed. Although that would be piss funny. Trade them out this year, rise up the ladder next year and the picks get taken off whoever has them.

Alternatively, keep the picks be shit or shitter next year and one or both picks gets an upgrade 🤷‍♂️

So. Pick 19 this years 1st.. to go with 2, 3 and 14…….(time to get creative with 14 & 19)
Two pick next year which are not guaranteed….under review… oh yayyyyyyy.
2. Rookie spots for next year….
and a f*$=$ you in relation to biding to sanders…what’s the point of academies…..

Gotta love keeping the integrity …

Still 🤬…..but we move on……over to you Brady…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One to Brions for Ashcroft mark 2 in 2024. Maybe for this year Brions first and we give them our third.

This is the afls way of giving us an early first rounder as compo that everyone in here is raging about not having.

We won't outbid Dogs for GC pick anymore. Hopefully whoever we pick with pick 25 in a shallow draft can help lift us off the ladder. Or watch us use those picks to overpay for Stephens or Fisher or another fringe player

Honestly, the more I think about it the better I think this package is. I know we all want an early pick or access to sanders but let’s be real, that was never going to happen. However this package is similar to what I thought we should get last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Draft assistance 2023 [Twomey: NMFC get #19 in 2023, x2 end of 1st rd picks in 2024, and x2 extra rookie list spots in 2024; no Sanders/#11]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back