Rumour Draft Rumours 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything about Freos commentary says to me they are taking Joe Berry. Mentioned they want to fill list holes this year and this would rule them out of the race for Bo Allan

They have been very clear about the needs they have for a small forward/HF to replace Walters. Berry gotta be that guy surely?
Bo Allan doesn't make sense for Freo anyway they already have Johnson and Erasmus struggling to find a place in the team

That on paper sounds terrible. 🤔

You have to remember at that point (live trade) they are trading for a specific player not a general pick no so if that player is in the top 7-8 on their board they would see it as value.

Everything about Freos commentary says to me they are taking Joe Berry. Mentioned they want to fill list holes this year and this would rule them out of the race for Bo Allan

They have been very clear about the needs they have for a small forward/HF to replace Walters. Berry gotta be that guy surely?

Probably yes but I wouldn't be surprised if they traded the pick into next year and took a hannaford or similar type with a later pick.

Probably yes but I wouldn't be surprised if they traded the pick into next year and took a hannaford or similar type with a later pick.
They won't get Hannaford at a later pick. Similar type? Who? Dattoli? He doesn't have the pace and is probably gone by their pick 30 as well.

Freo should be able to get Berry or Hannaford at 14.

Join the cue , I dont think any club in the top 10 will trade their pick for a F1 in this draft
The only way I would entertain it would be with pick 8, if all the top line mids from this batch are already gone. (ie. no one picks up tauru, Armstrong or trainer before our first pick)
Would only really want to do it, if I could also swap saints F1 with a 2024 FRDP to get a second pick back in the top 15 this year.
Too many conditions. Doubt it would happen.

Freo just traded an arm and a leg for their Walters replacement

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Draft Rumours 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back