Official Team Thread Dragons FFC | Season 36 Team Thread | Congratulations to serial_thrilla, our Season 36 Ljp86 Medallist!

Remove this Banner Ad

T2B_
conan obrien whip GIF by Team Coco

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posting Stats Rounds 12-16
Posting Stats Rounds 12-16

Time for another update, Dragons (you can put the whip away now serial_thrilla).

Starting with the Warriors match thread, we hit 18 posters again which was great to see. We would dip slightly again to 14 posters (Ljp86 busy IRL for a few weeks being one of the missing posters, fair enough) in the Bears dead rubber thread which was pretty relaxed and quiet, before hitting 16 again against the Demons.

In general, we're just slightly off 50% average Dragon total thread contribution, which is pretty decent. It's interesting to note the threads where we dip to say 40ish% of the Dragon contribution is the really quiet less engaged threads, whereas in the bigger threads we consistently get more or less 50ish%. Basically we always hold our own, unless we're not that interested in the thread. I know, I know, real mind blowing stuff. The main takeaway though is when we're going, we can go with any posting unit. It's no coincidence we're a part of most of the biggest threads this season.

Anyway, generally good stuff all round and there's otherwise not much else different to report. King Tenz remains on top of the posting counts, closing in on the 2k total count. serial_thrilla isn't far behind, still having some of his incredible bursts in match threads. DragoDelph reminds us all of what he is capable of in sheer posting stamina, as despite only playing 7 games so far this season, is averaging 150ppm for a total of 1049 posts, propelling him into the 4th spot on the sheet.

We're in the finals now with the Wonders match to come. Let's get 'em! Go Dragons!

Final Posting Stats
Final Posting Stats for Season 36

Well Dragons, that's us done for the season as far as match threads go. Unfortunately we lost to the Wonders in the Elimination Final, but posting-wise we held our own. For a decent-ish sized thread of over 1100 posts, we came in at exactly 50% contribution. It wasn't the most hectic week by any means (after all, who would want to post with the Wonders? :think:) but all things considered it was a good contribution all round.

DragoDelph led the way, being the only Dragon to top 100 posts (119), with King Tenz not too far off the century (91), followed by Ligma (59) and (sniff) Strigoi (56) and serial_thrilla (51) all hitting +50.

I don't normally talk about myself, but yours truly is the only thing stopping the top 4 (by total post count) being a total Purple fest :cool: However, it's a little scary to note that DragoDelph was only 30 posts off replacing me in the #3 spot, despite playing far less games due to his Tour project. With a whopping average of 146 posts though, it's no surprise.

We all know about King Tenz 's output, which is pretty ridiculous for a first year, but I also want to shout out Drizzy and big_icky who both had a post averages in the double digits. It can be a long season for a rookie and it can be tough to stay engaged for the majority of them, so to keep an average above 10PPM when all is said and done is a great effort. And even besides raw numbers, we all know you guys are quality.

Anyway, the team total for the season has topped 10000+ and we end with an average match thread contribution of 48.6% and an average of 17 Dragons per match. All in all, very healthy numbers and certainly an improvement on the last couple seasons. Onwards and upwards!

Anyway, that's the match thread side of things done. Over to you Coach Andonis1997 ;)

conan obrien whip GIF by Team Coco

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Dragons FFC | Season 36 Team Thread | Congratulations to serial_thrilla, our Season 36 Ljp86 Medallist!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back