DT Trading Discussion 2010 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone entertaining the thought of buying Sylvia in the mids where he can provide some great DP support?

I have options such as O'Keefe, Goodes, Pavlich and Duncan in my forwards.

Skank has employed a similar strategy with O'Keefe in his mids if I recall correctly?

I've kept the faith with Mitch Clark so far.

My concern is that Charman is due to come back from injury in 2-4 weeks.

What is this going to do to Clark's scores?!?!?!

If I'm going to jump ship to Cox, this week or next will be the time to do it.

Anyone else in the same predicament?

Yeah I have kept the faith, with Leuy playing so well at the moment as well, I just don't know. Guess when in doubt do nothing, um i think :confused:

Anyone entertaining the thought of buying Sylvia in the mids where he can provide some great DP support?

I have options such as O'Keefe, Goodes, Pavlich and Duncan in my forwards.

Skank has employed a similar strategy with O'Keefe in his mids if I recall correctly?

I'm doing a similar thing with Didak.
I'm going M Mcveigh - Didak, then will hopefully bring in Rohan from Sydney into my Fwd's when he gets a game (if) so i can then move Dids to the Fwd line permanently and then bring in an extra Mid Gun. Thoughts??

stevie J is a bargain at 360k, BE of 132 will drop price once more most likely

anyone else throwing him up as a cheaper option for an upgrade from dangerfield

stevie J is a bargain at 360k, BE of 132 will drop price once more most likely

anyone else throwing him up as a cheaper option for an upgrade from dangerfield

i will looking to upgrade maybe hall to him in a couple of weeks.

he still has a bit to fall...this may even end up being nearly sideways.

I'm currently considering two options for trading this week.

1. Hunt-Hams, then Shuey or another rookie to Stanton.

ORRRRRR

2. Hunt-Hams, then Carl Peterson-Phil Davis with about 450k leftover.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will be getting rid of lecras this week for either dale thomas or heath grundy. My preference is grundy but the only thing that puts me off him is next week syd play gee in gee and then play wb. i can afford job brown, goodes, pavlich, harvey, didak but want to save the cash and use it when i upgrade martin to a premium mid in the next couple of weeks. whats your thoughts please people?

I'm currently considering two options for trading this week.

1. Hunt-Hams, then Shuey or another rookie to Stanton.

ORRRRRR

2. Hunt-Hams, then Carl Peterson-Phil Davis with about 450k leftover.

Thoughts?
I am not sold on Davis' job security. Teams this week will be interesting with Bock and Stevens in the mix to return. Depends if and when Neil Craig accepts this is a lost season and starts to play more of the kids.

Have you got enough cash to upgrade Peterson to a premium forward?

I am running with the Hunt to Hams trade this week but overall I don't have enough cash to upgrade Peterson to a gun forward yet, so I am hoping he gets dropped this week as he has a high BE which I doubt he can attain.

I've got Shuey too. Hoping he is back soon so he can appreciate further then I can cash him in.

Dangerfield -> Davis
Lecras -> Sylvia

Only thing is how secure is Davis' job with a few crows backs set to come.. back..

Looks like Silvagni may go back to the rookie list next week so I'm definitely hanging onto Hunt til I know for sure.

I would think silvagni would only be behind barlow.

I'd say DeBoer, Pearce and Van Berlo would all go first in that order

I've kept the faith with Mitch Clark so far.

My concern is that Charman is due to come back from injury in 2-4 weeks.

What is this going to do to Clark's scores?!?!?!

If I'm going to jump ship to Cox, this week or next will be the time to do it.

Anyone else in the same predicament?

I've kept him in too, each week Clark's score has been improving, even with Leuey in the team racking up 90+ scores.

He won't be dropped for Charman, if Charman is bought back into the team, Clark is most likely to play either end of the ground for someone else.

i will looking to upgrade maybe hall to him in a couple of weeks.

he still has a bit to fall...this may even end up being nearly sideways.

The bloke was a star for the first half of last year and warrants serious consideration @ this price (after a fall this week and possibly the next)

Like any trade, there is an element of risk involved. The pay-off with Stevie J could be huge for the buck you're investing, but are you going to trade in someone with 1) injury worries hip 2) a positional change. playing closer to goal it seems this year. maybe to protect his body?

I'm going to be awfully tempted, do get me wrong. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back