Dylan Roberton stars in youtube video as a murderer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahaha! i went to highschool with him but im 2 years below him.
never spoke to him, then when i heard he got drafted i had to have a chat to him :) its what ya gotta do.

DylanRoberton-Creep.jpg

Well we have Creepy Crowley and now Dylan "The Creep" Roberton :D

Uh oh... I can see the headlines in the West tomorrow.

If MJ got 6 weeks for drugs Robbo should get at least 7 for murder.

Hahah...awesome..not bad..

Could of had an acting career there...the young bloke who gets buried looks a bit like Ibbotson..haha

Well if he did not have a nickname before.. actually even if he did have a nickname I think this could stick.

classic stuff. :thumbsu:

Shouldnt this kid be focusing on his football rather than making stupid youtube films?

His performance against Brisbane left alot to be desired. The fact that he is into "art house" films explains his complete lack of intensity, will to win, and competitive spirit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldnt this kid be focusing on his football rather than making stupid youtube films?

His performance against Brisbane left alot to be desired. The fact that he is into "art house" films explains his complete lack of intensity, will to win, and competitive spirit.

facepalm_implied.jpg

Was filmed in Frankston, Mid-2009.

(opens envelope) And ****** of The Year goes to........

The fact that he is into "art house" films explains his complete lack of intensity, will to win, and competitive spirit.
You know, I looked for that article that conclusively linked movie taste to sporting prowess. The correlation between the two is extra-ordinary. I think it was written by Dr. U. R. Atroll PhD MSc etc. Do you still have a digital copy?

I heard 'Titanic' produced excellent results for figure skaters, but not so much for water polo. I would say it might be good to experiment over the off season to find the right mix for our team. A few sessions of 'The Castle' would definitly improve our faltering forward line, don't you think?

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Nah, no way you are serious. No way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dylan Roberton stars in youtube video as a murderer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back