Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Alpha Dynasty - DISCUSSION - Part 2

As per ESPN preditctions... Lets hope I can pull one out against the ole Wiz :p
i know you know this, but thought id say it anyway, ESPN predictions are rediculous, you can place your players in certain positions to get the tick from them, they dont do it on total points, just position vs position and even then their predictions are very intriguing a lot of the time, best to ignore that and go with your own opinion

yeah I know I was joking around :p

BUT toal score wise :cool: 177 :p

99% of prediction sites are stupid and just wing it...
the best way is to just rank options each week, rather then saying this bloke will score 20, say he will score better then this other guy, so that way you can work out who to start from that, not going off actual point predictions

yeah I know I was joking around :p

BUT toal score wise :cool: 177 :p

99% of prediction sites are stupid and just wing it...
For example, Perry proj 7.1, Watson 15.8... Surely not right when Perry is #1

Thye havent done IDP's either. Do they actually do em?

Re: Beta Dynasty - DISCUSSION

I'm posting here to declare that my team is the worst in our league. Although I haven't studied many of the other teams, I can assure you that I will be finished near or at the bottom for the first season. I can't even get a full offense going with players that are even competent. My dropping and picking up of the same receivers did make sense as Williamson went from a sleeper chance to sixth on the Jaguars depth chart. Unless Ricky Williams plays like the 2002-03 days, I'm screwed.
There's always next season!!!

I'm posting here to declare that my team is the worst in our league. Although I haven't studied many of the other teams, I can assure you that I will be finished near or at the bottom for the first season. I can't even get a full offense going with players that are even competent. My dropping and picking up of the same receivers did make sense as Williamson went from a sleeper chance to sixth on the Jaguars depth chart. Unless Ricky Williams plays like the 2002-03 days, I'm screwed.
Mate that aint a bad team at all... QB leaves a bit to be desired but overall pretty good...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willing to arrange a trade to take Parker off your hands. With Bell released, I lost my last chance of a second starting running back.

Geecats - My QB situation is much better. Thinking Troy Smith and Alex Smith would both get the nod i traded away Big Ben to boost my WR core, and now i've got JT O'Sullivan as my starter..

:eek:

I've also got no run game whatsoever.

RB is probably the only position that I am entirely happy with so I won't be trading any of them away.

Seems a few of us feel that we're in a bit of trouble. I guess we won't know until we see who chose the best sleepers, rookies, etc.
Pumped for the opener tomorrow to see Cooley school the Sleepers.

4 eggs in one basket (game)

Cooley was asked to block all game and it cost me a bit... But hey still happy (we won in real football after all :p)

WIsh they would decide if McGahee is playing or not :eek:

2 of whom were defensive players and a kicker ;)

Very happy with 25 points from that against a high scoring QB position.

Kicker got 11 though which is an impressive score.
Will be an interesting week, still dont think you have a chance Zarko. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back