Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Gamma Dynasty - DISCUSSION

I think it's fine imo to pick up as many as you want. It's max 40 roster thru the season, but you dont have to have 40 if you dont want. So that during the season you have room to bring in FA/WA's. Once alpha drafted 34, that was it, season began. People dont HAVE TO use waivers.

It's not 34 draft then another 6 "draft" thru waivers. It's basically 34 draft and 40 max roster. But seeing as people weren't logging in and takng the draft seriously. Getting to 31 was fine enough, and people can take it from there.

Re: Alpha Dynasty - DISCUSSION - Part 2

Woodson and TGBB

Are you guys interested in discussing a POSSIBLE three-way trade?
Nothing for sure, but just opening the doorway to discussion.
What I'm thinking is something like this.....

I MAY like a player or two on TGBB's roster, I have a player that Woodson would be very interested in too, but which TGBB wouldn't. However, Woodson MAY have a player or two that TGBB is interested in.

So a POSSIBLE three-way trade could be me sending a player to Woodson, Woodson sending a player to TGBB, and TGBB sending a player to me.

Or...me sending a player to Woodson and a draft pick to TGBB, TGBB sending two players to me, and Woodson sending a player to TGBB.

Something like that.

I dont want to mention the player names just yet. But if you're interested in discussing, just to see, then TGBB check Woodson's roster to see if there's anyone that interests you there.

PM me to discuss further. And remember, this is just negotiation, nothing FOR SURE.

Well Im down with that.
Depends what everyone's willing to put up in a mutual exchange program.

Im PMing with TGBB right now. He knows who I want from him and who I'm willing to put up to Woodson to make that happen.

But having 4 or 5 people, it's very do-able. If we focus on 1 player from 1 team to the next.

Well Im down with that.
Depends what everyone's willing to put up in a mutual exchange program.

Im PMing with TGBB right now. He knows who I want from him and who I'm willing to put up to Woodson to make that happen.

But having 4 or 5 people, it's very do-able. If we focus on 1 player from 1 team to the next.
:rolleyes: yeh, having more teams makes it more doable, totally agree, why not just make it all 12! :eek:

The players you guys would hypothetically put up are not meant to be junk players but a player that someone else will need so it's a way to get a player you need in return....it just means it'll be this complex domino effect exchange.

The players you guys would hypothetically put up are not meant to be junk players but a player that someone else will need so it's a way to get a player you need in return....it just means it'll be this complex domino effect exchange.
its all well and good to talk about it, but when it comes down to the crunch there is very little chance of a 3 way trade, let alone a 4 or 5 way trade working, it needs only 1 person to not like it and it falls apart, it is often hard enough just to get 2 people to agree, it just won't happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its all well and good to talk about it, but when it comes down to the crunch there is very little chance of a 3 way trade, let alone a 4 or 5 way trade working, it needs only 1 person to not like it and it falls apart, it is often hard enough just to get 2 people to agree, it just won't happen
Well that sort of attitude will make the trade fall apart... You're not invited to the trade anymore :cool: :p

A 3 way is harder enough. A 4 or 5 way is impossible. Not gonna happen guys.

Unless of course I receive LT and give up Darnell Dockett.

Re: Gamma Dynasty - DISCUSSION

gg, I just checked your ESPN profile page and saw a comment from Zarko you thought was from me. I would never ditch the Jets, I knew what I was getting into. I like your thinking that the Jets will win the AFCE though. ;)

Re: Beta Dynasty - DISCUSSION

Anyone in contact with Juddy? I've offered him the same trade twice now and sent him a message but no reply on anything. Just wondering if anyone knows when he's back in town.

Was wondering the same thing as i contacted him about trades, on both ESPN and through PM here on bigfooty and got no reply. :confused:

Re: Beta Dynasty - DISCUSSION

Sorry boys. Been flat out busy. 2 jobs n full time uni does that to ya.

Have looked at your offers and have to decline all of them. Next time i will reply so apologies for not.

Should be more active from now on due to less work load.

Again, apologies. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back