Dyson Heppell - The Best

Remove this Banner Ad

Good young player, reminds me of Daisy (must be the hair). Not sure who will win the RS though.

Heppell is already a star. He tapered off in the last couple of weeks, but stepped it right back up last night. Just is very composed and a good decision maker.

Will be right up there in the Rising Star this year -- between him, Shuey and big Zac Smith.

Last year was a VERY good year for kids.

Yeah has been off the last few weeks which probably coincides with our rubbish form but showed last night why he could be one of the best in 5 or 6 years time. His frame is a worry though, reckon in a few years he'll be prone to some roughing up.

Yeah has been off the last few weeks which probably coincides with our rubbish form but showed last night why he could be one of the best in 5 or 6 years time. His frame is a worry though, reckon in a few years he'll be prone to some roughing up.

He was one of our best last week in the horror loss.

And don't worry about frame. Have you seen how skinny Lloyd was at 18?

Darling will be the best player from the draft. Heppell plays an easy position and not so coincedently plays well when the team is playing well again. Why did his form drop off so much when they needed him to step up? Because he's a front runner - in his first year he is anyway.

Darling will be the best player from the draft. Heppell plays an easy position and not so coincedently plays well when the team is playing well again. Why did his form drop off so much when they needed him to step up? Because he's a front runner - in his first year he is anyway.

Average Possies in loss: 22

Average Possies in Wins/Draw: 25

Hardly a drop :rolleyes:

Now Jack Darlings form drop, that is another story :eek:

Actually. Heppell has beeen among our best in several of our losses. Maybe you should try watching our games instead of spouting absolute garbage. Why did we "need him to step up"? He is a first year player and their form is inconsistant usually. Heppell has had maybe 1-2 poor games. He has been outstandingly steady for a kid. There is NO easy positions you clown shoe. Piss off troll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Average Possies in loss: 22

Average Possies in Wins/Draw: 25

Hardly a drop :rolleyes:

Now Jack Darlings form drop, that is another story :eek:
Darling is a key forward, a MUCH tougher position to play than loose across half back. How many goals did Heppell's opponent kick last night? My guess is at least 6. He is very overrated.

Darling is a key forward, a MUCH tougher position to play than loose across half back. How many goals did Heppell's opponent kick last night? My guess is at least 6. He is very overrated.

Considering noone kicked anymore than 3, and that was Hibberd mans, you are coming off looking like the total tool you are.

I'm guessing Essendon supporters haven't seen a lot of Shuey. It will be very close between the 2.
Shuey has had a couple of big games. 27 disposals 5 goals against Bulldogs and 27 disposals and 3 goals against Port. Most of his others have been decent. He averages more SC points than Heppell.

A village somewhere is missing an idiot.

Is someone getting THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

tumblr_ljui46gMWT1qf9yklo1_400.jpg

He plays loose with an opponent which is why they score so much on him.

How would you know this? Do you go to Essendon games and watch the matchups off the ball? Be honest, you wouldn't have any real idea and are just guessing/making assumptions.

It's fast becoming another classic Bigfooty myth this one.

I don't think I've seen Heppell lose to an opponent yet. He beat Duncan last night. Just like he smashed Betts when he apparently ran around lose against Carlton.

Personally would love Savage to win the rising star, bit underrated this year.

My bet is definately on Shuey, and Heppel not far behind. Heppel has been consistently good, but Shuey has that ability to tear open a game, whilst Heppel is more of a flow type player. Both players will be stars though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dyson Heppell - The Best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back