Dyson Heppell - The Best

Remove this Banner Ad

they are? the flick a switch after a string of humiliating losses and their midfield is coming along nicely eh? ;)

Have you noticed since the slow plodders went out and the young kids moved in they played well.

Heppell, Melksham, Zaharakis is a pretty handy rotation to add to Watson, Hocking and Howlett.

The first 3 have hardly even played there yet.

Really open race for mine.

Heppell has played magnificently in some big games for us this year. Smith is insanely talent and Shuey has been good too.

I think Smith will die off and it will be a two horse race between Shuey and Heppell. Shuey being older, you'd give him more of a chance to continue the form. Amazingly though, Heppell would be top 3 in ou B&F and a legitimate chance to win it.

Terrific game by the youngster tonight. Smith was pretty poor before his injury, Heppell might move into second favoritism. Swallow was pretty damn good too.
I get the feeling that McKenzie and Swallow will come home quite hard. Swallow is a jet that will just get better and better.

Really open race for mine.

Heppell has played magnificently in some big games for us this year. Smith is insanely talent and Shuey has been good too.

I think Smith will die off and it will be a two horse race between Shuey and Heppell. Shuey being older, you'd give him more of a chance to continue the form. Amazingly though, Heppell would be top 3 in ou B&F and a legitimate chance to win it.

I dont think Heppell has been that great the last month. I think it would currently be Sheuy then Smith and Heppell. Savage's last month would have him closing in as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swallow doesn't really seem to that damaging with the ball, he's very good inside but not a great kick by any means. I was wowed by McKenzie today, what a left foot!

Really, Dysons' knock on his game is that he gets bumped off the ball to easily inside. His disposal by foot is one of his great strengths.

Heppell put his stamp on it tonight. He has been the standout in probably four weeks since his nomination in Rd 1, but could not get it again in the same year. Again, some other Schmo will get it when Heppell was clearly deserving for the 5th time this year. Anyone but is a disgrace. He will show why in the remainder of the season also. He was our best in several losses as well. Not a great inditement on the team, but the truth.

There's a bunch of kids who could take it this year and you couldn't really argue with it. Obvious bias leans me to heppell because I've seen more of him than anyone else but like I said there's a whole bunch of em that are awesome and the bottom line is the game is in great shape with the young kids over the last few years that have come into the league and had immediate impacts and look to have long lasting impacts for their teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dyson Heppell - The Best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back