Dyson Heppell - The Best

Remove this Banner Ad

and a blinding bias for anything non-Collingwood?

The Bombers were good yesterday & credit where it's due but Heppell was nowhere near the best players on the ground. Essendon supporters were on Radio last night comparing Heppell to James Hird, which Hird publically refuted. That shows with the hysteria around him by your own fan base. Crameri was far more dominant than Heppell.

One need only look at TownleyTime's join date (October 2010) and then it all makes much clearer sense...

No, just all his other accounts have been banned and its pretty obvious why this happens.

The Bombers were good yesterday & credit where it's due but Heppell was nowhere near the best players on the ground. Essendon supporters were on Radio last night comparing Heppell to James Hird, which Hird publically refuted. That shows with the hysteria around him by your own fan base. Crameri was far more dominant than Heppell.

yeah, supporters pumping up their own players to be better than they are. It's disgraceful. Only ****ing fools would do that, hey?

Nice sig, btw

yeah, supporters pumping up their own players to be better than they are. It's disgraceful. Only ****ing fools would do that, hey?

Nice sig, btw

Fail at your angle there. It's a harmless joke with Falchoon based on Blair's winning ratio compard to Selwoods. Absolute fail.:thumbsu:

Crameris played appx 5 AFL games in his career, so that only says good things about Crameri?? Hes underrated, for us to get him where we got him (Crameri) is astounding.

Your digs at Richmond are starting to get old, and are nothing short of trolling.

I think its far too early to be making calls on who is going to better, though i'd take Conca any day of the week over your little Leongatha pansie.. go Wonthaggi Power!! :D

boo hoo :( Just pointing out that everywhere there is a thread about Heppell you will soon find Richmond supporters in there talking him down.

Fail at your angle there. It's a harmless joke with Falchoon based on Blair's winning ratio compard to Selwoods. Absolute fail.:thumbsu:

a harmless joke eh?

Nice backpedal. Let's face it. You are probably the most biased poster on this site, and as far as you're concerned, anyone with black and white stripes is a champion and anyone else a spud.

For you to accuse others of this is hypocrisy of the highest order.

Heppell played his 5th game on Anzac day. He came second in the voting in the eyes of the panel, yet you think that you're biased, desperately pathetic denigration is more worthy than the views of those neutral professionals?

What a laugh.

Many Collingwood fans have given Heppell the credit he is due for showing such poise so early in their career. Many of the same supporters have praised Essendon on being the only team this year to challenge your mob. Twice. Yet you're reduced to trying to bring down kids who've played well against the Premiers.

I would hate to live in your head. You only have football and old money in your sad little existence, and haunt this forum under multiple aliases flogging the same old brand of bitter bias.

Poor little Panther :(

Crameris played appx 5 AFL games in his career, so that only says good things about Crameri?? Hes underrated, for us to get him where we got him (Crameri) is astounding.

Crameri was fantastic. He was 1 goal away from being the best player on the ground, absolutely killed his opponent/s. I haven't seen the voting on the medal but if Heppell received more votes than him, it is wrong.

Many of the same supporters have praised Essendon on being the only team this year to challenge your mob. Twice. Yet you're reduced to trying to bring down kids who've played well against the Premiers.

Nice meltdown Lance & fail for you trying to take an angle with Blair. Heppell's output was grossly inflated, it has absolutely zero to do with downplaying Essendon. The role of a defender is to defend firstly, if you have directly contributed to 4 goals, you are failing in your main role.

An example of this was Leon Davis yesterday, he was good but defensively, he was bit of a worry. Jetta kicked 1.3 on him, if that was 4 straight, you would have said that he was exposed.

Crameri was fantastic. He was 1 goal away from being the best player on the ground, absolutely killed his opponent/s. I haven't seen the voting on the medal but if Heppell received more votes than him, it is wrong.

Crameri towled up Harry Obrien. Was good to see. Both Heppell and Crameri were fantastic.

To say anything else shows a complete lack of understanding of the game.

No idea why you have Gaff so low. He has been super impressive.

he has been but so have others in the draft. it's looking very strong.

one that might raise eyebrows in that list was Matt Watson. But i was suprised he was dropped, suprised he lasted to nearly pick 20, and he has a super boot on him.

also forgot curnow and lower but they have the advbantage of being older

Heppell played his 5th game on Anzac day. He came second in the voting in the eyes of the panel,

Dean Polo. 1st game against your lot. 3 goals, BOG, 3 Brownlow votes and hasnt he come a long way. Heppell will be a great player, but the Bombers should take a step back and let him develop with out the massive expectations placed on his back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dean Polo. 1st game against your lot. 3 goals, BOG, 3 Brownlow votes and hasnt he come a long way. Heppell will be a great player, but the Bombers should take a step back and let him develop with out the massive expectations placed on his back.

by "the Bombers" who exactly are you referring to?

The fans on BigFooty and talk back radio? Because I don't think that typical adulation is going to concern him too much.

Or the media who have been impressed with the way he's gone about it? Because you are going to get that no matter what.

Or the Anzac medal judging panel? Well, they just thought he played (yet another) outstanding game.

Or do you actually mean the club, Essendon? Because if that's what you really mean then you are making no sense and what's more you are making it without any evidence to back up your confusing point.

As for Dean Polo, whoop de doo. Walker did the same thing. But then, so did Selwood, so really, what point are you trying to make?

exhibit A

We are all aware that he there is alot of development to go. We are just impressed with what he has shown to far.

he has been but so have others in the draft. it's looking very strong.

Agree. I don't think that there has been too many surprises as yet. We knew Swallow was a machine, we knew Bennell would be brilliant and inconsistent, we knew Heppell had a great kick and dash, we knew Polec was a dangerous player, etc.

When it came to Gaff though, I thought with his light frame it would be a while until we saw much from him. I've been surprised how much he has shown.

Crameri was fantastic. He was 1 goal away from being the best player on the ground, absolutely killed his opponent/s.

Heppell's output was grossly inflated

Fair point on Crameri, he was outstanding.

Would you have Heppell at Collingwood?

a harmless joke eh?

Nice backpedal. Let's face it. You are probably the most biased poster on this site, and as far as you're concerned, anyone with black and white stripes is a champion and anyone else a spud.

For you to accuse others of this is hypocrisy of the highest order.

Heppell played his 5th game on Anzac day. He came second in the voting in the eyes of the panel, yet you think that you're biased, desperately pathetic denigration is more worthy than the views of those neutral professionals?

What a laugh.

Many Collingwood fans have given Heppell the credit he is due for showing such poise so early in their career. Many of the same supporters have praised Essendon on being the only team this year to challenge your mob. Twice. Yet you're reduced to trying to bring down kids who've played well against the Premiers.

I would hate to live in your head. You only have football and old money in your sad little existence, and haunt this forum under multiple aliases flogging the same old brand of bitter bias.

Poor little Panther :(

The sad thing is that I actually just took a peek at the Collingwood board and he's saying the same things there, where not many Essendon supporters would go. So, it's not like he's just having a little troll on the main board. He actually believes his own shit.:eek:

Dean Polo did nothing the 2 or 3 weeks after that.
Heppell's been good or very good in all of his matches so far. Playing very, very well and - for his (in)experience - extremely consistent footy.
If he only continues at this level he'll be a worthwhile pick - but I think he's got a bit more to give.

Of course he'll get expectations thrown his way - inevitable purely for being a 1st pick. I just happen to think he's a lot better equipped to cope with that than Melksham or Myers were day one and a lot more likely to thrive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dyson Heppell - The Best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back