Autopsy Eagles 92 defeat Dogs 85

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this confirmed??? I thought it was just a conversation between bont and ameet behind closed doors. No doubt he wants change but to suggest he wants the coach sacked seems a bit of a stretch
They’re rumours from pretty good sources. Todays effort and the club wheeling out two soulless corporates in the thank you members video as well as Bevo’s lifeless face from Thursday presser and I believe it

Try and ascertain what was going on with the sub, it says tactical on the app but the algorithm they use is often unreliable as it’s coded to say tactical if no injury was selected during the interchange, so it’s really the interchange officer’s discretion.

Someone around us said they heard on the commentary that he got a knock.
Macrae copped a couple of knocks to the head but not sure if he actually had a HIA

McLean gets 29, 12 clearances and 2 goals Saturday in a BOG performance, but stubborn Bevo sticks with his favourites as usual and gives McNeil a run ahead of him even with Libba out - Bevvo is a stubborn prick

if I was McLean I'd walk out the door..

How about Sweet?
He has been awesome in the VFL with no reward at all.

It wasn't just today though. The draw and other results kept presenting opportunities that should've enabled the team to firmly establish itself in the top 4. Let alone the 8. But time and again when faced with this the team said nah, brah, that sound way too hard.

Beveridge deserves to be fired into outer space for how this team has performed this year. At the same time we shouldn't just brush aside the fact this team needs to take responsibility for its inability to shape games in its favour when it starts to spin out of its control.
The rot began when we lost to the Suns in Darwin. This was just the crescendo.

McLean gets 29, 12 clearances and 2 goals Saturday in a BOG performance, but stubborn Bevo sticks with his favourites as usual and gives McNeil a run ahead of him even with Libba out - Bevvo is a stubborn prick

if I was McLean I'd walk out the door..

McLean looked great in the first half of our elimination final last year before fatiguing late. I thought he could be a massive inclusion this year but he looked really slow and off the pace when he played in the AFL. But he was probably worth a shot in todays “safe” game

Will be interesting to see how the clubs media department try to spin this one on Instagram. They usually post some sort of positive stuff but that was diabolical and they may have to switch the comments off to shut down the hate that will directed at the club. The only positive out of this for me is if the club finally decides that’s the end of Bevo and his assistants.

This is why I want us to bring in a 'battler' mid who sacrifices his game.
Treloar & Macrae are ball-hunters, Libba is great, but who of our mids would be willing to get less touches, mind an opponent, block for Bont and set up defensively?

Garcia if he can get his body right maybe. I'm not sure West poisitions himself in congestion too well - love his endeavour though. We need a Keays/Jarrad Lyon type - could Lachie Sullivan be that guy?
Isn't that the coaches job to instruct a player to play that way?

Will be interesting to see how the clubs media department try to spin this one on Instagram. They usually post some sort of positive stuff but that was diabolical and they may have to switch the comments off to shut down the hate that will directed at the club. The only positive out of this for me is if the club finally decides that’s the end of Bevo and his assistants.

we haven't even posted about the result on facebook or insta. thats all you need to know.

368250882_316118290983169_9171974126514478856_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Bevo make any moves for the game? Simpson had players put work into Bont, Allen spent time up the ground, switched Yeo around. I mean was there absolutely no consideration given to stopping Kelly run amok for the entire game?
He never does anything. He has no plan B and I’m not really even sure what his plan A is either and I don’t think the players do as well. He needs to go and soon.

Did Bevo make any moves for the game? Simpson had players put work into Bont, Allen spent time up the ground, switched Yeo around. I mean was there absolutely no consideration given to stopping Kelly run amok for the entire game?

Happens week to week. Gets outcoached all the time and carried by his stars

Macrae copped a couple of knocks to the head but not sure if he actually had a HIA

Yeah he got battered today, went off with an injury check in the first quarter and then I wonder if that knock in the last 10 mins was a HIA because if he entered HIA he couldn’t come back on for 20 mins and with only approx 10 remaining it just made sense make the sub.

You may not realise it, mookieb, but these are all rhetorIcal questions 😕

If it was the fans I don't blame them. As long as it was verbal, not physical or spitting etc
Throwing a scarf forcefully down in front of them (or on top, I couldn't see) is not on.

It was very scary. Then it was fan on fan. I feel sorry for the kids around.

The most damning statistic was that we were 9 points up at 3/4 time, knowing they were here to play.
History told me that we were done at this point.

It was then that I got all zen and let the slow unfolding catastrophe of this season finally wash over me.

Have always bought a membership regardless of how the teams going but I won’t be putting my money in next year if beveridge is still there
Me neither, unless change happens thats it! We lose the same way every week. Play players out of position most weeks and we have lost our identity. We have guys that are down hill skiers that get a game week in week out whether they perform or not. Our game plan isn't exciting, it's boring to watch and unfortunately after 47 years of supporting this side, our family 7 of us, will not pouring money into the club anymore.

This isn't a knee jerk reaction, it's based on the continual non development of our side and players.

Fresh ideas are needed! Love Chris grant, his my idol, but from the feedback I get within the 4 walls of the club is a yes man and we just dont need that anymore. Bevo, from what I hear from media and people associated at the club gets his own way all the time. Thank you to him for 2016 and we nearly stole another one but it's time to shake hands and say goodbye. Fresh ideas are needed, regardless of results!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Eagles 92 defeat Dogs 85

Remove this Banner Ad

Back