Autopsy Eagles 92 defeat Dogs 85

Remove this Banner Ad

Full clean out IMO

Including assistants and the players that aren’t cutting the mustard. But that doesn’t come without further pain and angst

The was the biggest load of drivel i’ve heard in a press conference. Things he let slip
Says the team didn’t have the energy or enthusiasm. Thinks the list is no good. Would never bag his players but said they all lost their positions. Somehow managed to throw in a 3 minute piece on what a job he’s done with O’Donnell which has nothing to do with the question. Is fully saitisfied with the leadership and coaching at the club.

Dear lord.
Yup. It was a case study and a half. The man for all his flaws, even getting slightly aggressive in his defensive reply (questioning reporters knowledge of the game) the man remains stoic as hell. It is a must watch.

Full clean out IMO

Including assistants and the players that aren’t cutting the mustard. But that doesn’t come without further pain and angst

I'm more than willing to slide for a couple of years if it means that we develop a new attitude and start playing to our strengths.

Brought up he was criticised for playing JOD too early, no you were criticised for playing him as a forward early when his entire vfl form was as a back and since being in that position he has performed
I came on here to say exactly the same thing, no point now you covered it.
Makes me think about what we got out of this year player development wise. JOD is the standout, jUHs progress has been good and West has shown improvement imo but after that I am struggling. Wasted opportunity not giving more games to Cleary.

we need someone with serious money to step in and pay Bevo out, if only there was someone like that

Needs to happen or we will lose players over this off season

Players want Bev gone

Struggling to understand the selection of Van der meer and Keath. Our defence gifted about 4-5 goals through fumbles and poor contests. Whole defence needs a makeover. That’s even you worry about our terrible midfield and forwards.

If either or them play a single game at AFL level for the dogs from now on the match committee is an enormous joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasted opportunity not giving more games to Cleary.

It makes my blood boil that Cleary has had just 1 game this year, he has shown more than enough in the VFL and was actually pretty good in the loss to the Giants. How Duryea is getting games ahead of him is just insane to me.

Could've debuted Clarke as well, at least he actually hunts the ball.

If either or them play a single game at AFL level for the dogs from now on the match committee is an enormous joke.
First thing is to stabilise the soft defence and go from there.

Get Naughton back there and ask Lobb to earn his $$.

Take time to transition Croft and Darcy, Buku an option while we wait.

Find a decent lockdown small defender.I’d even go to the trade table.

So we going to pretend we need to play Keath as a 3rd tall still and that it doesn’t kill our run and carry and Cleary should’ve been in for him weeks ago or Richmond are bad so we can’t admit that it works?

Of all the inept things Bevo and the administration have done in the past couple of years (and there have been many to choose from), that he/they would choose to revert back to a three tall defender line up after the Richmond game is right up there as one of the worst.

I feel like he might be so confused/down/stressed that he is incapable of making effective decisions. It would be best for everyone involved, including himself, if the relationship ended now. That the administration have made that difficult with the completely unnecessary extension is an all-time terrible decision that someone should have to pay for with their job.

Ludicrous display

sub-buzz-416-1641913049-2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Eagles 92 defeat Dogs 85

Remove this Banner Ad

Back