Up the Coasters Eagles are the 2018 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

What a day, one of the best moments of my life when the siren went and I went mental with all the other supporters around us.
I couldn't really comprehend that we had won, and after the clusterf#*k of 15 it felt like all that money was well spent.
I love this team, for me our best flag, cos I was there.

I just want to know which one of you w***ers was taking the piss outa me last off-season due to my claims of a talented list? I am not even tech savvy enough to find out lol

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! EAGLES PREMIERS BABY!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumsbu: :thumbsu:

IN

NIC
EASY
SHEPP
GAFFY
BUNGA
TB
SCHOEY
DUGGS
GOV
JETTS
REDDO
YEOY
MASTO
FLYIN' RYAN
THE KING
LECCA
WILLIE
JK
CRIPPA
SCOTTY
SHUEY THE ****EN' SHUUUEEE
HUTCH
IS DOM
SPPVENNERS
VARDY PARTY
TOMMY ****ING COLE
SIMMO

WE TRUST

:westcoast: UP THE ****ING COASTERSSSSS :westcoast:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a game! I was worried when they kicked the first 5 but remembered theyd done similar when we beat then at the g earlier in the year. Was confident we'd come back but thought we'd blown it in the 4th when we kept kicking behinds. Shred was awesome.

Watched it in a Dubrovnik pub with 50 ausies, went mental on the siren hugging strangers and high 5s. Just so happy for all the old players like Mecca, jk turn and schofield. Got to live the dream! What an amazing club and what an amazing win.
Huh my uncle did the same

Well done Weagles. No doubt about your club, you are usually around the mark each year.

Arguably the best club, or most consistent club atleast, since the AFL was formed.

Liam Ryans grab in the last 2 minutes was as good as any I’ve seen, such a pressure grab!

Fan bloody tastic ! Had me nervous when Collingwood got out to a big lead but kudos to the team they never gave up. McGovern playing with rather worse than the "Hip injury" that was reported is a legend !

we did it guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so hung over. Moved to Melbourne with the wife last year in a incredible stressful process and the boys do this to us wow. Thank you Eagles

Missing your 2 best players
Umpires cheating their faces off
In Victoria
5 goals down

Best team by a country mile. Well deserved.
Thanks mate, i am in tears, our club was in tatters in 2007 after all the off field issues, our club was in tatters and now to be led by guys like Shuey, Hurn, Kennedy, Mcgovern, Yeo fills me with so much joy

6640b0cd705692967a5cfd30150c601f

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS ON THE 2018 PREMIERSHIP!!! You were the better side today and were great! Enjoy :)
Thanks mate, i am in tears, our club was in tatters in 2007 after all the off field issues, our club was in tatters and now to be led by guys like Shuey, Hurn, Kennedy, Mcgovern, Yeo fills me with so much joy

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Coasters Eagles are the 2018 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back