EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations, Haddy, played very well and should have finished higher with the talent they have. I would say they could smell the blood before they arrived today as the way westy played today without taking anything away from haddys good win, westy were in just get through the game mode. I guess when you have nothing to play for, it happens.

On to finals, I'm backing TL to go straight through. I think they have BH measure, and I think or should I say hope Westy will blow NS off the park on a big open ground.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

What a turn around from Hadfield. This time last year they had 12 u/18s double up to play seniors just to get a team up and yesterday they knocked off Westmeadows and recorded their 7th win of the season. Cudos to Ange Lamanna, Brett Pitts, Michael Pell and their committee for the work they’ve put in. A lot of Haddy juniors in that side.

For a new group they’ve had a tremendous season.

What a turn around from Hadfield. This time last year they had 12 u/18s double up to play seniors just to get a team up and yesterday they knocked off Westmeadows and recorded their 7th win of the season. Cudos to Ange Lamanna, Brett Pitts, Michael Pell and their committee for the work they’ve put in. A lot of Haddy juniors in that side.

For a new group they’ve had a tremendous season.
Had it been a change in leadership and culture up there? If they turned things around then good on them. Polizzi returning was a big plus.

Had it been a change in leadership and culture up there? If they turned things around then good on them. Polizzi returning was a big plus.
Polizzi and Godden unbelievable for the culture and obviously on field. The club has always had a good core group of senior players but just never enough soldiers.

Clubs focus was on getting as many players into the club as possible and working out the men from the mice. The blokes who have come from elsewhere love the club and it’s obviously helped their performances on field.

The boys love Lamanna too, he’s done well to bring a new group together and bond them.

Polizzi and Godden unbelievable for the culture and obviously on field. The club has always had a good core group of senior players but just never enough soldiers.

Clubs focus was on getting as many players into the club as possible and working out the men from the mice. The blokes who have come from elsewhere love the club and it’s obviously helped their performances on field.

The boys love Lamanna too, he’s done well to bring a new group together and bond them.
Great stuff to hear. Now to grow from underneath and unearth some good ones..Appointing good junior coaches is also a way forward and obviously great leadership at the top. Best of luck

Great stuff to hear. Now to grow from underneath and unearth some good ones..Appointing good junior coaches is also a way forward and obviously great leadership at the top. Best of luck
Won’t have any issue with that whilst the EDFL continue to bow to them through the junior ranks. Played in the last 3 Div 2 Grand Finals in Under 16s, won the last 2 by a mile yet keep getting graded in there because they tank their grading games.

The club juniors are going alright. Under 16’s won the grand final, have a gun in Jack Dodorico also at cannons and V metro played maybe 2 senior games this year. Under 18s have been great this year and the 18s girls just won a grand final too. Club has really turned around this year pleasing to see as a supporter

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won’t have any issue with that whilst the EDFL continue to bow to them through the junior ranks. Played in the last 3 Div 2 Grand Finals in Under 16s, won the last 2 by a mile yet keep getting graded in there because they tank their grading games.
Umm the edfl and the fixturing???

On Haddy if they wish to grow then they need to challenge there junior group and play higher level. Obviously the 18s will follow the seniors

Do explain how they tank

Their 16 boys won every grading game this year, not sure how that’s tanking? Their 16 girls, they played in division 1 and kicked 1 goal for the season. Yes, 1 goal! So the EDFL did them a real favour there!

One of the junior teams must of beat his mob and he’s not happy it seems

Their 16 boys won every grading game this year, not sure how that’s tanking? Their 16 girls, they played in division 1 and kicked 1 goal for the season. Yes, 1 goal! So the EDFL did them a real favour there!

Their 16 Boys actually lost 2 grading games. They actually lost 1 season game too but with a percentage over 250 they should have been Div.1

Some very good players in that team so future is bright.

How good is this weekend going to be 2 fantastic games before us.

TL v BH looking forward to watching this game, stars on both teams will be a cracker.

Westy v NS will also be an awesome game. NS is tough and capable of producing quality against any team. Westy young fast and exciting when on.

Tip TL in a thriller by 12 points
WM to outrun NS by 20 points.

Good luck to all the players involved this weekend. Regardless of who wins or loses, it's been a great season so far.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back