EDFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Saad, Ahmed Saad, Kaz Ahmed, Mo Kak, Fez, Wally Saad, Zak Saad and a few more from what I have heard. Apparently one of their mates got dropped and they threatened to leave unless he was put back in the ones and the coach stood his ground.

So they all cracked the saads then:rolleyes:

So they all cracked the saads then:rolleyes:
Very funny i like it. The big news for all those players is the coach picks the team not the players. Those players will move on and other clubs will eagerly take them but really clubs should be careful about taking players with this sort of attitude. Great win by Haddy shows maybe the coach got it right:thumbsu: I certainly wouldnt want players at my club who are trying to dictate selection.

Sam Saad, Ahmed Saad, Kaz Ahmed, Mo Kak, Fez, Wally Saad, Zak Saad and a few more from what I have heard. Apparently one of their mates got dropped and they threatened to leave unless he was put back in the ones and the coach stood his ground.

I am not from Hadfield but have gained enormous respect for the Hawks with the stance they have taken. They have harboured bad seeds for far too long. Am I the only one who sees a common denominator here? And by the way... That win over APW who are spending in excess of $150k is the biggest upset I can remember in the EDFL. Massive effort and made the whole comp seriously rethink the standing of both clubs.

at the end of the day, the competition is so much closer than everyone thinks. haddy proved it yesterday knocking off the premiership favorites as at the end of the day no matter how good your team is on paper it all comes down to it on the day. with the bad vibe and walk out happening less than 24hours before the hillside game is cost hadfield the game and they bounced back stronger with an awesome feeling around the club and alot more supporters there than ever yesterday. it will all still come down to the last few rounds of the year to see who stays and who goes, could be anyone to be honest. westy seem to be struggling abit loosing some games early. lets see if they can bounce back and west coburg looking very strong with the only team still undefeated after 4rounds. surely they would have to be premiership favorites now?

top post wookman :thumbsu:
Yes well done East Sunbury 18.5 on 1st win, dont see you Jb71, congratulating your team on 1st win.????
PATHETIC

Saw the win first hand and was happy to see the players win their first game, a gutsy win from the boys.......hopefully we can have a few more

Funny about that jb71!!! Everyone knows who you are and you definitely WERE NOT at the game on Saturday!!! Only a guilty person would change their profile and try to make out to others that they didn't make these posts. Shame on you jb71!!! Why don't you concentrate on your own club, Sunbury Lions, and stop trying to bad mouth East Sunbury. You haven't been part of the football at East Sunbury for at least the last two seasons. Time to move on sunshine!! No one knows why you turn up to watch the 18's at there home games, oh apart from to bag them!!! On a positive note, East Sunbury juniors had 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss today. Fantastic effort by all players who are giving it there all on a weekly basis in their first season of the EDFL!!! Everyone at the club is sooooo proud!!! :)

player was young robbie mullens , hurt in marking contest , no malice in it whatsoever may have even been his own player that collected him.

I am not from Hadfield but have gained enormous respect for the Hawks with the stance they have taken. They have harboured bad seeds for far too long. Am I the only one who sees a common denominator here? And by the way... That win over APW who are spending in excess of $150k is the biggest upset I can remember in the EDFL. Massive effort and made the whole comp seriously rethink the standing of both clubs.

Firstly, just wanted to add that the win by Haddy on the weekend was fantastic, best young talent in the comp in my opinion. However, lets just remember that it is a long season. Just wondering what the common denominator is here mate? What are you suggesting? If you are prepared to make comments such as these, lets hope you can back them up.

The guys that left not only have respect for the club as whole, including the coaching staff, but they played a big part in helping to change the culture at the club, hence we are seeing a more disciplined side. These guys are far from bad seeds and would walk into any other other side and make a difference. Every club has their issues and closed door discussions, so to name players that have wanted the best for the club, and still do, is embarrassing in my opinion.

Just wondering what the common denominator is here mate? What are you suggesting? If you are prepared to make comments such as these, lets hope you can back them up.

Common denominator being blokes who think the tail wags the dog. And don't worry... I commend the stance the club has taken. They are seeing some seriously good, committed and coachable talent emerge. Good enough backup for you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Common denominator being blokes who think the tail wags the dog. And don't worry... I commend the stance the club has taken. They are seeing some seriously good, committed and coachable talent emerge. Good enough backup for you?

Lets hope that's what you meant. As you are not a "Hadfield Person" it just bemuses me that you can pass judgement on people you don't know and have no understanding of the influence some of these players have had on the coachable talent.

Lets hope that's what you meant. As you are not a "Hadfield Person" it just bemuses me that you can pass judgement on people you don't know and have no understanding of the influence some of these players have had on the coachable talent.

If they were such terrific club people and had such a great influence on the young players... tell me, why did they leave after Round 3?

If they were such terrific club people and had such a great influence on the young players... tell me, why did they leave after Round 3?

You would need to ask them that question. But trust me, ask any young player that is currently there or even the coaching staff and they would have nothing but nice things to say about some of the players.

I am from Hadfield, you say you aren't than claim the common denominator of the blokes who left are that they think the tail wags the dog.

How can you make this assesment not being part of the club?

The only information privy to you and what your opinion has been formed on was the listing of exited players previously posted.

Did you post something similar in 2010 when Pittsy, Bakes, Saladino (now the captain), Polley, Rodney, Orry to name a few decided to leave the club. What was the common denominator back there?

Seems like you have a problem with the Lebanese boys down there, clearly you haven't got the courage to 'front' them about being 'bad' seeds and continue to hide behind your computer screen.

Firstly, just wanted to add that the win by Haddy on the weekend was fantastic, best young talent in the comp in my opinion. However, lets just remember that it is a long season. Just wondering what the common denominator is here mate? What are you suggesting? If you are prepared to make comments such as these, lets hope you can back them up.

The guys that left not only have respect for the club as whole, including the coaching staff, but they played a big part in helping to change the culture at the club, hence we are seeing a more disciplined side. These guys are far from bad seeds and would walk into any other other side and make a difference. Every club has their issues and closed door discussions, so to name players that have wanted the best for the club, and still do, is embarrassing in my opinion.

Their mate got dropped and they left...
Call me crazy but that hardly sounds like respecting the club and the coaches to me.
As for naming them, I really don't see the problem with that. They chose to leave and people can pretty quickly figure it out when the names stop appearing in the results.
Well done to the haddy coach on taking the stance he did.

Have heard Roden Aldridge from Westmeadows is not happy & may leave..

Also, Moonee Valley set to release full forward Danny Cassett & may have an ex-AFL player joining the club in coming days....

can anyone confirm?

Their mate got dropped and they left...
Call me crazy but that hardly sounds like respecting the club and the coaches to me.
As for naming them, I really don't see the problem with that. They chose to leave and people can pretty quickly figure it out when the names stop appearing in the results.
Well done to the haddy coach on taking the stance he did.

Regardless of the reasons behind their departure, it's cowardly to post derogatory comments such as "Bad Seeds" and name names. Obviously such cowardly acts come natually to your good self and previous posters.

Regardless of the reasons behind their departure, it's cowardly to post derogatory comments such as "Bad Seeds" and name names. Obviously such cowardly acts come natually to your good self and previous posters.

I'm not sure how mentioning I support the hadfield coaches decision is cowardly, but anyway.
Everyone is allowed an opinion, in my opinion even if haddy don't win another game for the year they got this one right. No individual is bigger than the club. They made a brave call and deserve success after making such a call.

I'm not sure how mentioning I support the hadfield coaches decision is cowardly, but anyway.
Everyone is allowed an opinion, in my opinion even if haddy don't win another game for the year they got this one right. No individual is bigger than the club. They made a brave call and deserve success after making such a call.

You have obviously mis-read my comment as I never said support hadfield or their coaching staff is cowardly, please re-read my post. Also just to get one thing clear, the club never made the call, the guys decided to leave at their own will, so enough of the innuendo.

Where have you gone Paw Paw? I hope you show this 'behind the computer screen' form when the boys front for their clearances.

PS: Paw Paw, we know your identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back