EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee people talk dribble on here i dont know if im more frustrated or entertained. Lots of people comment on sides strengths/weaknesses when they have never seen them play.

Oh well ontofooty, reckon we are in for a round of upsets

Northern saints to get up over injury plagued glenroy by ten points

Taylors to get over hadfield just 5 points

Oak park to get up over westy, should be a cracker and im almost tempted to miss the eagles game....almost

Im going with hillside at home they matched up well last time and im not sure craigieburn as good as they are can and want to go underfeated. Im tipping turbosmail cheering on his beloved hillside to get them over the line.

Gee people talk dribble on here i dont know if im more frustrated or entertained. Lots of people comment on sides strengths/weaknesses when they have never seen them play.

Oh well ontofooty, reckon we are in for a round of upsets

Northern saints to get up over injury plagued glenroy by ten points

Taylors to get over hadfield just 5 points

Oak park to get up over westy, should be a cracker and im almost tempted to miss the eagles game....almost

Im going with hillside at home they matched up well last time and im not sure craigieburn as good as they are can and want to go underfeated. Im tipping turbosmail cheering on his beloved hillside to get them over the line.

Haha. Been a bit crook this week Willo, and to be honest Greenvale v Paco is match of the round so probably head out there. But if I do go to watch Hillside v Craigieburn just give me a heads up on how many guys I need to take on. Even half fit I reckon I can handle most comers. Lol.

Btw- Craigieburn should win by over 50 points. Hillside depleted with injuries I hear and have about 8 out. I hear they got a major injury tonight in the wet. Ball, Sinclair, Coletta, Ferraro, Weightman all injured.

Haha. Been a bit crook this week Willo, and to be honest Greenvale v Paco is match of the round so probably head out there. But if I do go to watch Hillside v Craigieburn just give me a heads up on how many guys I need to take on. Even half fit I reckon I can handle most comers. Lol.

Btw- Craigieburn should win by over 50 points. Hillside depleted with injuries I hear and have about 8 out. I hear they got a major injury tonight in the wet. Ball, Sinclair, Coletta, Ferraro, Weightman all injured.

I think I've seen that injured excuse against craigieburn at least 5-6 times this year

Thats strange given that the hillside coach said 2 days ago on EDFL podcast that its nice that they finally have a full list to choose from after injuries earlier in the year. Stop making up crap turbo!

Thats strange given that the hillside coach said 2 days ago on EDFL podcast that its nice that they finally have a full list to choose from after injuries earlier in the year. Stop making up crap turbo!

Just stirring you up boys. I'm guessing you knew that. How would I know. Surely no one playing or coaching is stupid enough to read big footy let alone have a profile.

So tell me are your players playing for a comp medal or to get the club a premiership so you can move to premier league. It seems most of you on here are only worried about who will win the comp medal. It's a second division medal ffs. I can only assume you guys are happy being the big fish in a small pond?? That's my point.

It would be great if you could respond to the actual point of are CB ready for premier league as next year will be a lot stronger & competitive than this season. Douttas are doing well in premier but did recruit some top end players. How will CB fare??

I thought that's what big footy was all about to talk about topics about this division whether it is premiership favs or best in comp favs?

im sure all the boys in every club are all working for a premiership instead of individual accolades but yet that does not mean we cant have a discussion about who we think would win the medal. As I am sure there wouldn't be too many current players on here buying in on who would win the flag or medal anyway.

I thought that's what big footy was all about to talk about topics about this division whether it is premiership favs or best in comp favs?

im sure all the boys in every club are all working for a premiership instead of individual accolades but yet that does not mean we cant have a discussion about who we think would win the medal. As I am sure there wouldn't be too many current players on here buying in on who would win the flag or medal anyway.
dont waste your time replying to his dribble
Ignore him long enough and he may go away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard from a mate

Last Week At half time westmeadows copped an absolute spray they were told that if they didnt pick up their game they would be training straight after the game

Craigieburn wiping the floor with what was supposed to be a well contested game according to the hillside fans. Stopped all of hillsides run which resulted in craigieburn kicking away quite easily
Cburn were brilliant. I went as a neutral onlooker. Stood in front of those water tanks at the clubroom end. What i saw today they r a better side than DS in this div last year. HS had a great first 1/4 really matched it with Cburn. After that Cburn just left them in their wake. Clean, tough, structured, skillful, disciplined and class. HS are on the right track but simply the best team won on the day and by a fair margin. It was a well contested game but the best side clearly won. One of HS guns #12 who was outstanding all day playing forward and back was badly injured with about 1 min to go in the last 1/4. He was in a terrible way and the teams called it a day at this point. Good call as the game was done. Just an incident in play no ones at fault at all. My only negative observation was a Cburn supporter yelling out too put up a screen and shoot him not really appropriate as this kid was badly injured. Even a CB player asked the supporters to refrain. Its a shame the on field professionalism shown by CBurn players hasn't rubbed off on a small minority of their supporter base. Some respect should be shown in what is a great game we all love. Polish a Turd!

OTE="Willow76, post: 45241068, member: 58210"]I tipped hillside and was surprised how far away they are, umpires kept them in it early. Jess davies was dominant and young Sammy laffan had a break out game.
Oak park imo are the only contenders[/QUOTE]
Agree with you apart from the OP part. Word on the street is that Trav Jorgensen will make his first appearance for OP next week so perhaps your point is valid Willow. Laffan is a gun the other 2 go without saying CB to win it by a mile

One of HS guns #12 who was outstanding all day playing forward and back was badly injured with about 1 min to go in the last 1/4. He was in a terrible way and the teams called it a day at this point. Good call as the game was done. Just an incident in play no ones at fault at all.

Saw a pic of the injury. Didn't look good and hope he's ok.

I tipped hillside and was surprised how far away they are, umpires kept them in it early. Jess davies was dominant and young Sammy laffan had a break out game.
Oak park imo are the only contenders

#65 for CB first game of senior footy yesterday was given best on ground which I totally agree on very hard at the ball gave 100% left nothing in the rooms
Laff and Davies also stand outs

Agree with you apart from the OP part. Word on the street is that Trav Jorgensen will make his first appearance for OP next week so perhaps your point is valid Willow. Laffan is a gun the other 2 go without saying CB to win it by a mile
Ive seen every eagles game bar westy and hadfield and oak park on both occasions looked the most threatning. Looking at the fixture i cant see the eagles losing a game from here on in but as turbo points out finals are a different game.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back