EDFL Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you guys have no clue what you are taking about I know spud well and he is going there tonight yet very interesting that you make assumptions and judgement on people and players that you guys don't even know!! stop putting a club down when you don't know what's going on at least they are still going and what if it works will be some egg on all your faces back off Haddy
There is a reason his nickname is SPUD.

Just hate when a club is pro active and blokes Shit on them and as for the details on here couldn't be more wrong no salary cap pressure or anything else on here is correct apart from spud going there

There is a reason his nickname is SPUD.
Lol BANG!! Well old mate Toooldandsore it was Ballman who put the rumour out there and a blog is a place where silly old bald blokes like me can reply. Some very good questions have been asked about salary caps and points not having a crack at Haddy at all. If you read bangfrom50's post it clearly states "hopefully things work out for Haddy for a sustainable future" premier division clubs prove that with a solid junior base and program clubs can sustain a reasonable level of success and survive in a very competitive competition and market whatever division clubs are in. I, for one hope that Hadfield firstly survive and then prosper in the future because volunteers who have worked within all footy clubs for decades don't want to see their clubs disappear into the abyss. Without speaking on behalf of other posters I believe what we are saying is flying 15 men in every weekend is a very risky move. But without a strong junior club, over the road from Nth Saints and in an area where the demographic is ageing, then this option may be the only option. Perhaps if Silvertongue reads this he can offer some advise or experience he has heard of from some teams in the KDFL who have tried similar strategies and it simply hasn't worked. I believe Longwood was a team who has been down this track. If anything take a leaf from your neighbours book and get busy re-building your club from the ground up. That takes a lot of hard work by committed volunteers and if it's sustainable viability for the future you want then this is the only option. Over and out on this subject for me....

Only posted what I was told by a senior person down at club I did run into one of the players today and he did say that the figure was more like 6 to 8 players to top up what they have lost good on them for having a go and trying to survive and doing whatever it takes to be competive each week

Lol BANG!! Well old mate Toooldandsore it was Ballman who put the rumour out there and a blog is a place where silly old bald blokes like me can reply. Some very good questions have been asked about salary caps and points not having a crack at Haddy at all. If you read bangfrom50's post it clearly states "hopefully things work out for Haddy for a sustainable future" premier division clubs prove that with a solid junior base and program clubs can sustain a reasonable level of success and survive in a very competitive competition and market whatever division clubs are in. I, for one hope that Hadfield firstly survive and then prosper in the future because volunteers who have worked within all footy clubs for decades don't want to see their clubs disappear into the abyss. Without speaking on behalf of other posters I believe what we are saying is flying 15 men in every weekend is a very risky move. But without a strong junior club, over the road from Nth Saints and in an area where the demographic is ageing, then this option may be the only option. Perhaps if Silvertongue reads this he can offer some advise or experience he has heard of from some teams in the KDFL who have tried similar strategies and it simply hasn't worked. I believe Longwood was a team who has been down this track. If anything take a leaf from your neighbours book and get busy re-building your club from the ground up. That takes a lot of hard work by committed volunteers and if it's sustainable viability for the future you want then this is the only option. Over and out on this subject for me....
Rumour reached me Old Mate Hack that one of the Committee Men has taken a redraw on his loan and that Haddy will be playing this year to repay him and then the doors may shut......just a rumour

Rumour reached me Old Mate Hack that one of the Committee Men has taken a redraw on his loan and that Haddy will be playing this year to repay him and then the doors may shut......just a rumour
It's unfortunate but not uncommon for individuals to put their own money in at stages to keep clubs afloat. These people really are the pulse of the club and local footy in general - puts the hangers on, people who move from club to club with "opinions" but never willing to put in the hard yards to shame...
I just hope Haddy have a solid year and this Champion is repaid in full

It's unfortunate but not uncommon for individuals to put their own money in at stages to keep clubs afloat. These people really are the pulse of the club and local footy in general - puts the hangers on, people who move from club to club with "opinions" but never willing to put in the hard yards to shame...
I just hope Haddy have a solid year and this Champion is repaid in full
BANG ON

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back