EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

This year sorted Northern out, last year they were extremely "physical" in games so won an acceptable amount to see the club win some respect but the physical nature of the game plan needed to be reigned in. This was done by asking certain players to leave and the resulting lack of any success was the result, it was probably reigned in too hard.

But I'm talking about any Club that moves up a division.
Not sure how that would work 1061. The club winning the lower level GF have the expectation that they will move up a grade. Do a hypothetical. Take the Div GF, CB or EDS move up, have a dismal year in premier and finish last. If they are guaranteed at least two seasons, who drops down to make way for the 2016 Div 1 premiers? Does the second last team drop down, or nobody gets promoted?

Nope. Leave it as it is.

Just hope the club can recover and have a great season next year.

So if Craigieburn win the GF go up to Premier and then come back down in 2017 that's acceptable to you.

You don't think your own Club deserves 2 seasons to acclimatise to Premier?

So if Craigieburn win the GF go up to Premier and then come back down in 2017 that's acceptable to you.

You don't think your own Club deserves 2 seasons to acclimatise to Premier?
No you don't. Just make sure you have the right amount of juniors and experienced senior players. Northern made premier on the back of 2 players. Plus i thought northern have had 2 years anyway.

No you don't. Just make sure you have the right amount of juniors and experienced senior players. Northern made premier on the back of 2 players. Plus i thought northern have had 2 years anyway.

Agree with all but the 2 players part. Sure they're good, but you can't win Premierships off the back of 2 players.

Well, I had a sneak peak last night into the Eagles Nest, Fletcher was flying and so to Young.
For what I saw, BOG Young, C. Cloke 6 & Bugden has proven he is Coach of the year,from
bottom last season to Grand finalist this season in the same competition, EDS came down from Prem Division,
started favorites. EAGLES for me.:footy::thumbsu:
Did Cam Cloke even play last week against Tulla? EDS to win easily and Shylo to have won the BOG medal before half-time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me get this clear for the second time, I'm NOT Bitching about Northern going down next year. This idea is not about Northern, it's about any team/club going up a division being offered 2 years to get into the swing of a higher grade.

What is it with the bitchiness within this board?

Doutta's have been the best side for a fair part of the year , really well coached , all play for each other by the look of it , think they will win comfortably in the end after a serious challenge from craigieburn early .
Expecting serious fireworks all day long and some pay back from both sides , should be an absolute cracker in front of a huge crowd , haven't looked more forward to a game as a neutral for a long time .
Doutta's by 36 , Shilo for the medal .

-EDS will be to good boys. Win by 30pts.
-Can't see EDS taking a back step either as its a GF. They have a few boys who go ok.
-Will Shylo start in the middle or perhaps in a pocket next to Kade.

In my opinion shylo isn't really a dangerous player around the midfield area. I see him more as a threat in the forward line. Compared to the likes of young where he isnt a threat in the forward line but changes the dynamics of the game from the midfield and changing to the backline. Just my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back