EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Same bloke anderson. Fair few holes in your story though. You can always private message me and we can go through it over a beer if your willing to tell me who you are. Or stay behind your keyboard and keep posting half truths. I would never say no to a beer and a chat about footy. I do however find it unlikely that I will hear from you.
As for my credibility, I think considering the topic was about EK and as im apart of the club, that my credibility on the topic wouldnt be in question. But I guess everyone has an opinion, even on things that have nothing to do with them. So run along and be apart of the fairytale.
Footy fanatic, we have lost a handful of players and we wish those leaving the club all the best. No one likes to lose players, but thats modern football. We are confident the players coming in can cover our loses and hopefully even pick up more to improve on last year.
I do think we are doin enough to be be a force in 2016 and we are happy with where we are at. But only time will tell and im sure all the other div 2 clubs believe they are doing enough. Should be a great season. I cant wait to get cracking.
Besides Roberts and Neville, who else has departed? And who has arrived?

KP vs Roxy round three could be an interesting game

Ex coach vs his ex club.... Will be a few come out of the woodwork for that game alone

75% of Keilor Parks playing list wouldn't even know who he is.....non event.

Reports Burnside have picked up 10 new players and CD have picked up some Haddy players which should get them close to finals. EK I see have lost and picked up a few but still massive favourites.
Not much out of many other clubs....who will bethe improvers / sliders next season.

Reost: 42371045 said:
Garbage

It's a Sunday night game... Even players not currently at KP will turn up for that one just to heckle him

From a heckling perspective fair enough but not many players on field will know him. But I guess KP need all the support they can get. Roxy will still win by 5 goals plus.
EK
Roxy
Jac
MV
Coburg
KP
ES
Burners

From a heckling perspective fair enough but not many players on field will know him. But I guess KP need all the support they can get. Roxy will still win by 5 goals plus.
EK
Roxy
Jac
MV
Coburg
KP
ES
Burners

My prediction

EK
KP
Roxy
Coburg
Jacana
MV
ES
Burnside

But quite on here. Let me start 2016 by saying I think Keilor Park are flying under the radar and will be very competitive in 2016. I understand they are coming from a long way back, but hearing good things from down KP reserve.
Good luck to all sides in 2016.

Believe that KP have signed a former WRFL div1 captain and recent WestMeadows assistant coach. He's a 1 pointer but a very good player and hard at it mid. Things going well I hear...

Is Kade Carey heading to KP following some friends? Bit of a whisper down the local but not sure how true it is!! If true he will kick a lazy 100 just standing in the goal square in div2.

RDFL club looking for a practice game
March 12,19 or 26 away or April 2 at our home ground
3 football games
Please inbox with details and phone numbers
Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought a div 2 side will be a good hit out for us
We played Craigieburn last year and they made the big dance
And it was a very competitive game

I would have thought a div 2 side will be a good hit out for us
We played Craigieburn last year and they made the big dance
And it was a very competitive game

Yeah, so you would be looking to post in the 'Division 1' forum. Playing a 'Division 2' club (technically the Third division of EDFL) would be a waste of your time.

Is Kade Carey heading to KP following some friends? Bit of a whisper down the local but not sure how true it is!! If true he will kick a lazy 100 just standing in the goal square in div2.

Yeah, so you would be looking to post in the 'Division 1' forum. Playing a 'Division 2' club (technically the Third division of EDFL) would be a waste of your time.

Nothing more annoying than people coming down on a thread and bignoting. Whilst understandable that Broadford would be looking for a team of equal standard, your condescending tone is not necessary here.

Personal opinion but it's something that frustrates me coz everyone thinks they are heros and oh so good at football rah rah

Nothing more annoying than people coming down on a thread and bignoting. Whilst understandable that Broadford would be looking for a team of equal standard, your condescending tone is not necessary here.

Personal opinion but it's something that frustrates me coz everyone thinks they are heros and oh so good at football rah rah

Well said.....they are only practice games and some higher level div 2 sides might jump at the chance to test themselves against better sides. Teams never go full bore anyway and always rest players.
And ground availability is always tough. If a game comes up lock it in.

[QUTurbos mail, post: 42485324, member: 159437"]Is Kade Carey heading to KP following some friends? Bit of a whisper down the local but not sure how true it is!! If true he will kick a lazy 100 just standing in the goal square in
Thats

A million to one Turbo and drifting....

Hey mate, not sure why this is directed at me. I wasn't knocking clubs in div2 and in fact if a div2 club was able to attract a player like Kade it would lift the profile and generate some publicity. If me saying he would kick a lazy 100 offended you, well it was just my thoughts!!
On the standard it's actually getting better each year, moving in line with improvements in div1 & premier. A lot better than other leagues, but I still get annoyed with certain off field stuff that goes on by a certain few. Watch and enjoy the game!!

Anyway i actually liked your post and passion for your division. Cheers mate

[QUTurbos mail, post: 42485324, member: 159437"]Is Kade Carey heading to KP following some friends? Bit of a whisper down the local but not sure how true it is!! If true he will kick a lazy 100 just standing in the goal square in
Thats

A million to one Turbo and drifting....

Yeah Zappa your probably right. He just got through last year. Would need to be a good offer to convince him and probably out of reach.

Hey mate, not sure why this is directed at me. I wasn't knocking clubs in div2 and in fact if a div2 club was able to attract a player like Kade it would lift the profile and generate some publicity. If me saying he would kick a lazy 100 offended you, well it was just my thoughts!!
On the standard it's actually getting better each year, moving in line with improvements in div1 & premier. A lot better than other leagues, but I still get annoyed with certain off field stuff that goes on by a certain few. Watch and enjoy the game!!

Anyway i actually liked your post and passion for your division. Cheers mate

Out of curiosity, how did Kade's body hold up last season?
That'd be just about the only question mark on him you'd think as he's a damn good player when on song.

BlueJetpost: 42510039 said:
Out of curiosity, how did Kade's body hold up last season?
That'd be just about the only question mark on him you'd think as he's a damn good player when on song.

He just got through mate. Apparently he'd never played in a premiership so assuming Douttas got him over the line. Only be a handy pick up for div 2 if a club had a young fwd he could teach and the money was minimal.

Its a really condescending statement, and it was more the standing in the goal square. I actually dont play in div 2 edfl, i do have some mates but i think the EDFL div 2 standards especially the better sides would be more than competitive against sides in leagues of similar level, clubs in the VAFA in premier C and down would more than likely struggle in this level.

Im intrigued if you have ever played football?
Ive also heard a pascoe vale boy has headed down to coburg districts this year

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back