EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Have any of you guys seen the video ? if not how can you comment on something that happens in a split second ?
I've seen the video (via the investigations officer) and it was definitely worth the four week suspension.
Move on guys - Fletch is missing the grand final and has to accept the tribunal's decision
May the best team win.

Congrats to the Jags on winning the flag. Was definitely a well fought out game and great to see the best two teams go head-to-head.

Thought Districts we're coming back towards the end of the third but that late goal meant the jags went into the last with a heap of confidence and the final quarter went just like that. And as we were expecting all year... Cloke was the difference!

Lions seem to be in a great position for next year and look likely the early team to beat.

As for the Jags well, hopefully the club can keep everyone on board and the Jags can last more than a season in Div 1.

Jacanas tackling pressure was outstanding must have run down districts guys 10 times

Word is that Jason cloke is a possibility for next year

They need to get a bit younger and quicker to survive div 1

Should be an even Comp in C grade next season.. Any news where on Covelli? And how will Hadfield fair in the grade this time round...I think the league will be again held to look foolish with Glenroy moving up and Jacana. They need to support promoted clubs to help sustain or be competitive without going bankrupt

Should be an even Comp in C grade next season.. Any news where on Covelli? And how will Hadfield fair in the grade this time round...I think the league will be again held to look foolish with Glenroy moving up and Jacana. They need to support promoted clubs to help sustain or be competitive without going bankrupt

I agree about promoted clubs, they should have some sort of 2 year window to maybe have 5-6 extra points and an extra 10-15k to spend in the cap if they can afford too. Definitely need to help them out so we don't just get the same 1-2 teams going up and down every year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Cloke hadn't played a single game yet. Where did you hear he had signed for 2 years? Kind of silly for players to sign more than 1 year.

Mate, majority of clubs get players to sign for 2 years to create stability and work on getting a good list together. It's pretty poor of players to leave after 1 or even 2 years, unless it was previously agreed between both parties as swapping clubs every year is not good for anyone. Exceptions would be someone signs on with a div1 club but informs the club they don't have any intention to play premier or div2 if the club went up or down. Same thing signing for a premier club and they get relegated that player might want to stay playing in the top grade. Good on him.,

And so the rumour mill begins... Covelli to Roxy seems like a step backward. Would have assumed that they'd chase a previous player instead.

Also, I've heard East Sunbury have signed all of their young guns and looking to go deep next year. Tarczon and Ogilvie to return. Look like a top four lock for next year.

I guess we wait for clearances now...

Is that right Turbo?
You'd know wouldn't you.
Knob.

Oh yeah I'm a knob. Your club has done very well. Congratulations on winning back to back div3 reserve premierships. Haha who gives a flying...
Will your recruits play reserves or step up and try to win something of note..I can't believe your club is satisfied with winning reserve div3 level flags..
Who's the knob..

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back