Not open for further replies.
Deefer4 said:
WRFLfan said:
Answers to your questions.
Yours, just check your previous posts. :eek:
Military Intelligence.:cool:
Can recommend one. Get the one Mick Gatto had.:D
I will. I remembered the others.:thumbsu:

Great work deefer4, wrfl fan are you finding it hard to keep up to date with what your posting! I suppose it would be hard when you have many user names! :eek:

OrangeCutter said:
D-Mac how does J. Catinia go down there? very good u18 player but speakin to a few boys from keilor wasnt really given to many chances down there and has been players ressies since gradurating from the juinors. think he would be a good player and a target which you didnt have last yr up forward.
also how does timmy sherlock go will he play ones?
yeah he goes pretty good mate has great skills and fit as kills it in the time trials gets plenty of the pill and never wastes it great pick up for us but as u have mentioned as him being handy up forward hes been playing on a wing and doing very well out there we picked up a coupla handy forwards from deer park who will fill them roles but i'm sure jarrod could b played there 4 sure if we start struggling down there, as 4 timmy sherlock he played a coupla games with us at the end of season last year whilst he was still under 18's and he has played all of our games so far praccies included very good young player coming thru playing out of a back pocket very quick who gives his opponent the slip coz of his pace, was probably our best player in the 1st half against hadfield last week with his run set up plenty so i would say he will b a regular along with a coupla other kids

Hard Ball Get said:
I thought we were not going to name the players??
ah who gives a toss its not like it weren't gonna eventually come out and now that we're in the media the full stories have to come out the public need to know

Aussie_dude said:
OrangeCutter said:
D-Mac how does J. Catinia go down there? QUOTE]

i heard several off field incidents at the Billboards nightclub hampered his chances of playing ones at keilor.
not to sure of the situation there but in the short period i've known him i've notice he is a bit of a rager and doesn't mind a drink as we all do, funny u say that as he was ringing myself and the coach whilst we were at the club still trying to get us out on the town haha anyways i'm sure that won't b a problem down at the sharks as we all don't mind a bit of a sip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any of the west coburg boys on here know who the young west coburg bloke was on page 16 of todays herald-sun is?

cheers:thumbsu:

My North said:
get there early for the reserves game when richard and nazih play against each other, that is if nazih is cleared to marby

Great work my north, are you a relation to wrfl fan!
R.Cudmore best on the ground in the grand final for west coburg last year and best player in finals seriers l might add! Mind you l think he missed around 6 games last and still polled 12 votes in the comp B&F. :eek:
Will be a great 2's player, your a dill!

News just in:

Massive news out of Toorak Park today. Aaron Lord has done an Adrian Cox and walked from Old Xavs over to Strathmore and signed on for 1K a game. :D

Allears said:
Great work my north, are you a relation to wrfl fan!
R.Cudmore best on the ground in the grand final for west coburg last year and best player in finals seriers l might add! Mind you l think he missed around 6 games last and still polled 12 votes in the comp B&F. :eek:
Will be a great 2's player, your a dill!

As a non EDFL person Im keen to know the sudden interest in this Cudmore chap . . . is one of these alias' Cudmore himself or is he just one of those very handy footballers that opposition clubs love to hate???

Allears said:
News just in:

Massive news out of Toorak Park today. Aaron Lord has done an Adrian Cox and walked from Old Xavs over to Strathmore and signed on for 1K a game. :D

:eek: where will they play him? they have that many good players now i can feel a fallout with the bigger ego's and loyal servants who arnt getting game time not too far away!
And what did Adrian Cox do? Where he go to and where from?

Doona2 said:
As a non EDFL person Im keen to know the sudden interest in this Cudmore chap . . . is one of these alias' Cudmore himself or is he just one of those very handy footballers that opposition clubs love to hate???

Well I think he is one that we love to hate,
However he has alegedly been invoved in an indiscretion with a team mate.

It was not going to be named but someone named the players so it is in the open now that is why all the sudden talk.

Allears said:
You have just proven to the footy world again you are an A grade tool wrfl fan, if you new the real story you wouldn't be saying much, the opposite l would say!
Oh l forgot you blokes from the colts condone king hitting blokes. :thumbsdown:
Good source told me that and i believe it to be the truth and playing hard contact footy is different to KING HITTING you MATE. And sorry mate i dont play, just support tough hard footy, not paddock footy, cheers mate keep your opinions coming they make for good entertainment. Happy Easter......EGG!

Allears said:
Some blokes like the above come on here and like to make a name for themselfs...l suppose just like the bloke that king hit the other! Good bloke l hear....:eek: playing at Marby now!
Allears and no Brains, how do people make a name for themselves when its anonymous. Come on please

i think we have exausted this west coburg situation, those blokes have alot to answer for and i would be wary if one came to my club dosnt matter how good they are some clubs have got one type of culture and other clubs have another type of culture. when your got a good feel about your club and everyone is bonding you dont really want a bloke who blues with his mates to come to your club. imo

Doona2 said:

Doona2, please look back on all my posts l follow the edfl and it's players.
B grade football in my opinion, if he was any good he would be playing A grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back