EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
aberdaberdo said:
He could probably learn a little about loyalty from other blokes. He should talk to the players who walked out on MV to go to Avondale, the ones from Parkside, Braybrooks at KP, St.Albans at Douttas, Strathmores at Yarraville, KP's at Greenvale, Oakers everwhere and find out what loyalty is all about.

those guys from oak park who have left had been at the club for 5-6 years, before deciding to leave this year. and if you think they had no loyalty, these guys were knocking back huge offers from rival clubs all those years they were there. oak park won back to back flags paying out a third of what the top teams are paying now. and the reason oak park will still win games of footy this year is because the had reserves players who stuck with them and won three flags in a row during the same period. dont mention no loyalty and oak park in the same sentence, you dill:thumbsdown:

aberdaberdo said:
Disloyalty reaching epidemic proportions. First keilor steal Patto from under Strathmores nose and now their going to knock off some tall kid from an some poor WRFL side.

Last time l checked Aberdaberdo T.Paterson played at keilor last year, so how did they steal him back? :confused:

son06 said:
those guys from oak park who have left had been at the club for 5-6 years, before deciding to leave this year. and if you think they had no loyalty, these guys were knocking back huge offers from rival clubs all those years they were there. oak park won back to back flags paying out a third of what the top teams are paying now. and the reason oak park will still win games of footy this year is because the had reserves players who stuck with them and won three flags in a row during the same period. dont mention no loyalty and oak park in the same sentence, you dill:thumbsdown:

How did Spike go on the weekend son06?

son06 said:

They played for the love of Oak Park. Inspirational. Obviously the love affair is over.

Allears said:
d-mac3276 said:
I must say d-mac you sound a little upset with the world at the moment! :p

As for edflman l think l know who he is and if it is who l think it is, he goes alright. :thumbsu:
Allears if you are from keilor, that would explain why you are such a twat. Nothing more than a bunch of pussys who love nothing more than talking themselves up. Dave always said that without a certain few blokes in the team, it would be like coaching a netball team. Dont blame him for walking off ground after the prelim.

someone said that patterson was due for a come back. How fit will he be, most doctors advise people with back injuries not to run to prevent additional impact. So he might have lost alot of fitness in the last few weeks. Will he come back through the twos?

If Cooper, cuffe and patterson are fit, keilor would have a very competitive ruck line.

EDFL MAN said:

started up foward, kicked a couple. Then went into the middle and got plenty of kicks, all torps. Player well, however when he was in the middle his man also got alot of it.

Hatch did his hammie as well.

Heartbreak Kid said:
Allears said:
Allears if you are from keilor, that would explain why you are such a twat. Nothing more than a bunch of pussys who love nothing more than talking themselves up. Dave always said that without a certain few blokes in the team, it would be like coaching a netball team. Dont blame him for walking off ground after the prelim.

Correction Kid, D.Callander was told 2005 was his final year at Keilor!
Just ask C.Teal, the committee weren't happy with him in 2004 and gave him an extra year......once again callander = FAILED! :eek:

By the way Kid, Dave only won 1 finals game in 3 years and thats why he was sacked, plain and simple! :eek:

Aussie_dude said:
someone said that patterson was due for a come back. How fit will he be, most doctors advise people with back injuries not to run to prevent additional impact. So he might have lost alot of fitness in the last few weeks. Will he come back through the twos?

If Cooper, cuffe and patterson are fit, keilor would have a very competitive ruck line.

Im sure he will for a bit of Fitness...look out for a return to the Keilor club with a gunuine ruckman that will be be very competitive in the competition...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EDFL MAN said:

he went alright, we were up against it all day, so we were chasing arse more often than not. quality unit we played against. rate greenvale very highly.
not to disgruntle j. tate as i dont mind the guy, but wouldnt it be ironic if he left the club that beats him in the grand final, as they would be my choice of teams to play off in it. he also goes to teams that have been successfull, so dont have a problem with it.
as for having a go at his missus, i have never meet or seen her, but those having a go are a disgrace, you should have a real hard look at yourselves

EDFL MAN said:
Heartbreak Kid said:
Correction Kid, D.Callander was told 2005 was his final year at Keilor!
Just ask C.Teal, the committee weren't happy with him in 2004 and gave him an extra year......once again callander = FAILED! :eek:

By the way Kid, Dave only won 1 finals game in 3 years and thats why he was sacked, plain and simple! :eek:
Dont tell me you believe its the coaches fault for loosing finals. The keilor blokes all played in the same posis but in hard finals games, the weak get found out in a hurry so dont blame the coach coz its the easy cop out.

By the way EDFL, the committee and C.Teal dont like anyone who is not one of there own and is not willing to do things the kielor ( TEALY ) way.

Oh and by the way EDFL, ther wouldnt be a bit of bitterness dating back to david and his west coburg days would ther?????????????????

Consider yourself corrected

EDFL MAN said:
It must hurt your ears hearing that word by the sounds of it...KEILOR! :eek:

Been a great team of the years with some great players l might add. :thumbsu:

Some great players. But prefer to ignore them in the vain hope they may go away.

Bloody Keilor...there always in the news...must be something to do with there success...or lack of it of late...

Heartbreak Kid said:
EDFL MAN said:
Dont tell me you believe its the coaches fault for loosing finals. The keilor blokes all played in the same posis but in hard finals games, the weak get found out in a hurry so dont blame the coach coz its the easy cop out.

By the way EDFL, the committee and C.Teal dont like anyone who is not one of there own and is not willing to do things the kielor ( TEALY ) way.

Oh and by the way EDFL, ther wouldnt be a bit of bitterness dating back to david and his west coburg days would ther?????????????????

Consider yourself corrected

Firstly last time l checked the buck stops with the coach! It's up to the coach to get the best out of his players. :cool:

I do agree with your statement in regards to being an outsider, if your not born and breed there.......well lets just say your not excepted! :thumbsdown:

Bitterness no, l call it how l see it Kid. By the way he coached me to my first senior flag in 2000.

Now you have been corrected SON!! :eek:

EDFL MAN said:
Heartbreak Kid said:
Firstly last time l checked the buck stops with the coach! It's up to the coach to get the best out of his players. :cool:

I do agree with your statement in regards to being an outsider, if your not born and breed there.......well lets just say your not excepted! :thumbsdown:

Bitterness no, l call it how l see it Kid. By the way he coached me to my first senior flag in 2000.

Now you have been corrected SON!! :eek:
Lets agree to disagree on the coaching aspect, and l think there have been enough corrections so lets let it be. Are you still playing ???

mate it is rediculas to say the buck stops with the coach in EDFL. A coach is only as good as the team the committe gives them. Im sure that Callander would have done alot better with Strathmores current team. Premierships are not won through coaching they are won by hard working presidents and officials that raise the money. Not even Norm Smith could have won the flag for Moonee Valley last year.

Mate im talking about cold hard cash.

Aussie_dude said:
mate it is rediculas to say the buck stops with the coach in EDFL. A coach is only as good as the team the committe gives them. Im sure that Callander would have done alot better with Strathmores current team. Premierships are not won through coaching they are won by hard working presidents and officials that raise the money. Not even Norm Smith could have won the flag for Moonee Valley last year.

Mate im talking about cold hard cash.
Have to agree with you aussie dude money talks, but the point l was trying to make was that you can go a long way during the home and away season with having SOFT ( ie: keilor ) players, but come finals time they all go missing and too much is left to to few ( ie: keilor )

Therussian said:
I see the players you have named are all pretty much tough, hard players,
theres no shame in being a wimp allears,
Scotty Gibson is one of the nicest blokes going around.
Allears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back