EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartbreak Kid said:
Have to agree with you aussie dude money talks, but the point l was trying to make was that you can go a long way during the home and away season with having SOFT ( ie: keilor ) players, but come finals time they all go missing and too much is left to to few ( ie: keilor )
agree with u there HBK how can the coach cop the blame 4 his players playing well all year and then falling over in the finals ,so if it was the coaches fault well u would have to blame him 4 getting em to the finals too which wouldn't make sense now would it, so we will have 2 blame the coach of keilor a coupla years back 4 winning every game up until losing the grand final what a disgraceful coach he was

has anyone seen that full back for craigieburn play i think his name is o'neill only twenty years old, kept minton-connel to 2 goals could be a real gun in the future

EDFL MAN said:
D-Mac give it up SON, l'm the bloke that cuts the oranges at half time if that makes you happy! :eek:
give what up edfl man or is it allears or whatever u want to call yourself maybe we can call u richy anyways whatever it is i'm not gonna bother with ya crap as your obviously afraid to let others know who u r whilst talking yourself up thats how big u r so take ya self acclaimed superstar self and go bother some other prick

d-mac3276 said:
give what up edfl man or is it allears or whatever u want to call yourself maybe we can call u richy anyways whatever it is i'm not gonna bother with ya crap as your obviously afraid to let others know who u r whilst talking yourself up thats how big u r so take ya self acclaimed superstar self and go bother some other prick
Ya know D-Mac, we come on here and try and let people know how our club is travelling, and all we get are a bunch of internet football experts who just want to kick us when were down. Yet they seem to forget about the other teams that have been around for decades and are in a worse predicament than we are. But thats ok, slowly but surely we will work our way up and before these blokes know it, we WILL be a force in this comp.
l have said this in previous posts boys, we are NOT paying our guys rediculous amounts of money for the sake of winning a couple of extra games( ie: Roxburgh Park ), but we are gathering a group with youth, speed, a sprinkle of experience and a will to succeed. And dont worry boys, we have a little SPARE CASH tucked away when we need it

aberdaberdo said:
Disloyalty reaching epidemic proportions. First keilor steal Patto from under Strathmores nose and now their going to knock off some tall kid from an some poor WRFL side.
aberdaberdo, you really need to get hold of some facts. As usual, you go of half baked! Before he went to Strathmore, Pato played junior footy at Keilor. So actually it was Strathmore stealing from Keilor!:rolleyes:
I hope you are playing dumb, rather than being dumb, Western Jets!
Must annoy the hell out of you to see Keilor have the success they have over the years without selling the farm or breaking the bank, unlike the present group in charge of Strathmore. Enjoy your success while it lasts, because when the money goes and you are facing relegation, Keilor will still be there.:thumbsu:

d-mac3276 said:
agree with u there HBK how can the coach cop the blame 4 his players playing well all year and then falling over in the finals ,so if it was the coaches fault well u would have to blame him 4 getting em to the finals too which wouldn't make sense now would it, so we will have 2 blame the coach of keilor a coupla years back 4 winning every game up until losing the grand final what a disgraceful coach he was

Correct Keilor have been outclassed in recent times against more polished / better outfits such as Greenvale / Oak Park and the wonderful side down at Mascoma St.....

A number of the younger players (local talent) have struggled on the big stage at Windy Hill and as they aproach the age of 22-25 finals success will not be far away...... My mind flashes back to 1990/91 when a young Keilor outfit was labelled soft for 2 GF losses to Doutta Stars. The youngsters in that side included Callahan, Edwards, Long, Vonier, Thorley, Ellis all of which became key players in 5 premierships in 7 years (95-01)...

As a club Keilor aims to make the finals year after year after year... Junior players are given opportunites to play in the seniors and as a result these youngster stay without having to look elsewhere for opportunities..... The few that do leave generally head to B grade club as they may not be up to A grade standard......

The club builds from the bottom up... The recruiting philosophy is not based on the cheque book but on a few smart aquisitions combined with young local talent...... No Keilor may not win the premiership each year and yes they will lose finals but when the dust settles you know they will be there abouts each and every year......

ps::thumbsdown: Stathmore people amaze with their arrogance... granted they had success in 05 but I can't help but recollect back to that chilly day down at Keilor Park in 2004 when the boys said enough was enough and headed for the warmth of the change rooms just after 3/4 time..... Now that to me sums up Strathmore as a club.....:thumbsdown:

d-mac3276 said:

Not affraid to let others know D-Mac and NOT once have "l stated l'm a super star or even said l was a good player, like everyone else l'm out there to play for fun and with my mates".
I don't come on big footy and tell the football world WC are going to win on the weekend and l'll be the one leading them out like yourself SON!

As for alleras, his a tool but thats only my opinion! :thumbsdown:
In regards to D.Callander he is a great coach and took me to a flag at thwe tenderage of 19. Before you ask yes he is one of the best coaches l have ever had along with Robert Hyde. It was quite clear the players at Keilor didn't want to play for him and to instructions and a good bloke and coach is out of a job. :thumbsdown:

Heartbreak Kid said:
Ya know D-Mac, we come on here and try and let people know how our club is travelling, and all we get are a bunch of internet football experts who just want to kick us when were down. Yet they seem to forget about the other teams that have been around for decades and are in a worse predicament than we are. But thats ok, slowly but surely we will work our way up and before these blokes know it, we WILL be a force in this comp.
l have said this in previous posts boys, we are NOT paying our guys rediculous amounts of money for the sake of winning a couple of extra games( ie: Roxburgh Park ), but we are gathering a group with youth, speed, a sprinkle of experience and a will to succeed. And dont worry boys, we have a little SPARE CASH tucked away when we need it[/quote

dont u think the time to spend that SPARE CASH, would be now? then you can avoid getting embarassed against sides like moonee valley. or do you encourage mediocrity down that way?

Therussian said:
I see the players you have named are all pretty much tough, hard players,
theres no shame in being a wimp allears,
Scotty Gibson is one of the nicest blokes going around.

u kidding he his a rat. Picks his targets well 18yo. Could'nt find many people backing up ur statement

Deefer4 said:
aberdaberdo, you really need to get hold of some facts. As usual, you go of half baked! Before he went to Strathmore, Pato played junior footy at Keilor. So actually it was Strathmore stealing from Keilor!:rolleyes:
I hope you are playing dumb, rather than being dumb, Western Jets!
Must annoy the hell out of you to see Keilor have the success they have over the years without selling the farm or breaking the bank, unlike the present group in charge of Strathmore. Enjoy your success while it lasts, because when the money goes and you are facing relegation, Keilor will still be there.:thumbsu:
I think the player you are referring to is Nicholas DiMartino. He is a Keilor boy as far as i know, has always been playing there. He is just a talented ruck who is a bottom age player on the Jets list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will have to find out, i know two done their knees and one got broken ribs. 2 were youngsters.

localfooty said:
Heartbreak Kid said:
l have said this in previous posts boys, we are NOT paying our guys rediculous amounts of money for the sake of winning a couple of extra games( ie: Roxburgh Park ), but we are gathering a group with youth, speed, a sprinkle of experience and a will to succeed. And dont worry boys, we have a little SPARE CASH tucked away when we need it[/quote

dont u think the time to spend that SPARE CASH, would be now? then you can avoid getting embarassed against sides like moonee valley. or do you encourage mediocrity down that way?
Your an idiot localfooty. Spend money on players for what? For the sake of winning a few extra games as roxi did last year. They spent a :D:D:D:D load to get players and whilst they were competitive, they didnt play finals did they.
We will bide our time and yes we will get flogged along the way, but we are willing to learn from our defeats and work hard on building a good list along the way.
As far as mediocrity goes, no thats just your comments.....Monnee Valley came from A grade and if they had of lost to us on their home turf, well they might have well packed it in.
We will spend money when the time is right, and it wont be when some idiot like you says so w a n k e r

EDFL MAN said:
Not affraid to let others know D-Mac and NOT once have "l stated l'm a super star or even said l was a good player, like everyone else l'm out there to play for fun and with my mates".
I don't come on big footy and tell the football world WC are going to win on the weekend and l'll be the one leading them out like yourself SON!

As for alleras, his a tool but thats only my opinion! :thumbsdown:
In regards to D.Callander he is a great coach and took me to a flag at thwe tenderage of 19. Before you ask yes he is one of the best coaches l have ever had along with Robert Hyde. It was quite clear the players at Keilor didn't want to play for him and to instructions and a good bloke and coach is out of a job. :thumbsdown:
well if u read back SON not once did i say we were going to win on the weekend as i wouldn't i'm not that stupid to go out on a limb like that after winning just 1 game last year and saying my sides a certainty 2 win why would i, what i did say is that we were a show which we were, as 4 me saying about leading them out that was a statement made 2 u when u said 2 me i was afraid 2 let the world know who i am and i simply stated that if u wanted 2 know who i am that it wasn't hard 2 as my username says who im known as u know who i play 4 and if u still didn't know i will b the 1 leading the side out thats all i said so do ur studying b4 u shoot from the mouth, as 4 allears will b interesting 2 c if he appreciates what u think of him and lets us know what he thinks yeah hardly likely why would u say that about yourself INTERESTING?

localfooty said:
Heartbreak Kid said:

ah here we go again another waste of sperm coming on here thinking he knows the world heck it never ends, let me say 1 thing here mate were u one of them blokes bagging greenvale a decade ago when they were getting flogged every game 4 a coupla years straight when they 1st got started and they were getting flogged much worse then we have been and look at em now they have built a strong base in that amount of years in the comp and won't b going backwards anytime soon they bided their time and now r enjoying the success for the patience of working from the bottom up and thats what we r trying to establish, we don't want to b one of these sides that i have seen over recent years that enjoy the success in winning a b grade flag just 2 come straight back down so get back 2 me in a few years time and we'll c if ur thoughts r the same u dimwitted fool

d-mac3276 said:
localfooty said:
we don't want to b one of these sides that i have seen over recent years that enjoy the success in winning a b grade flag just 2 come straight back down so get back 2 me in a few years time and we'll c if ur thoughts r the same u dimwitted fool

West Coburg have a history of doing that. Win B Grade Flag up to A Grade and finish last and back down to B Grade.

boss said:
How many did Tim Harvey kick on the weekend?

11 straight! ran rings around the east keilor full back. i hope east keilor are familiar with b grade because i think thats where they might end up for season 2007.

TonyCampbell06 said:
11 straight! ran rings around the east keilor full back. i hope east keilor are familiar with b grade because i think thats where they might end up for season 2007.

Who else kicked goals on the weekend for Strathmore Tony:confused:

d-mac3276 said:
well if u read back SON not once did i say we were going to win on the weekend as i wouldn't i'm not that stupid to go out on a limb like that after winning just 1 game last year and saying my sides a certainty 2 win why would i, what i did say is that we were a show which we were, as 4 me saying about leading them out that was a statement made 2 u when u said 2 me i was afraid 2 let the world know who i am and i simply stated that if u wanted 2 know who i am that it wasn't hard 2 as my username says who im known as u know who i play 4 and if u still didn't know i will b the 1 leading the side out thats all i said so do ur studying b4 u shoot from the mouth, as 4 allears will b interesting 2 c if he appreciates what u think of him and lets us know what he thinks yeah hardly likely why would u say that about yourself INTERESTING?

I have to say d-mac every time l come on here you make my day SON, l dont need to have multiple user names like alot of others on this site. I stand for what l believe in and if others agree so be it.
Pretending to be someone....well that says alot about a person. :thumbsdown:
As for allears and no brains....who cares about this d i c k head, the bloke baits everyone and you blokes can't help yourselfs and bite back.
Maybe we can all get back to footy talk and stop talking about who's d ick is bigger....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back