EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expect to see Ash Flavel at EK training tonight - will be playing there next season.

Xavier Copock has signed to play at marby for 2007.

Good news for EK but terrible news for West Coburg.

Can EDFL Man or Cantbuyaflag confirm this at all - it's make things hard for WC if true.

Wasn't X Factor linked to West Coburg?

Terrific news for KP -

Just curious though, where are they getting the money from?

Surely Broadbent and Mainsbridge weren't on $K's were they?

Not sure there beefy, but heard on the grapevine that they are certian starters for KP in 07......has anybody else heard this one?

JAMA may be able to help us out with this one??

Didn't have any major names this year, did they, that would have been paid big money, so probably have a few dollars up their sleeve.

Gaylard was obviously disappointed with this season and wants to have a crack in 07.

KP may be a surprise packet!!

Fantastic news Litening - as with abers and the heights, these big announcements lift the standard that all will need to meet
the only side we are not hearing much abt is douttas ...
any mail on the stars ,? will they be the weak link in the top four and probably the one spot that will be up for grabs ???

with the pressure to improve by at least 4 quality players , will the stars be the big sliders ?

Fantastic news Litening - as with abers and the heights, these big announcements lift the standard that all will need to meet
the only side we are not hearing much abt is douttas ...
any mail on the stars ,? will they be the weak link in the top four and probably the one spot that will be up for grabs ???

with the pressure to improve by at least 4 quality players , will the stars be the big sliders ?

I tell you what Super, dont think it matters who has gone where in A Grade - they will all have to improve by 10-15 goals to get near strathmore. Douttas, Keilor and Greenvale obvious dangers again - but still a little early.

In saying this, by the sounds of the recruiting going on, both A & B grade look to be closing the gap on each other, especially the top 5 in B and the bottom 5 in A. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

keilor park are also in talks with 3 boys from my club at Euroa. One is HBF/wingman, another a CHF and the last one a FB.

By the sounds of it, Keilor Park will have 18 new players for their first game in 2007 and thats after some officials said they would never go down that path of recruiting heaps of players. Spose you have to if they want to compete with Douttas, Greenvale and the like. They were terrible this year.

I tell you what Super, dont think it matters who has gone where in A Grade - they will all have to improve by 10-15 goals to get near strathmore. Douttas, Keilor and Greenvale obvious dangers again - but still a little early.

In saying this, by the sounds of the recruiting going on, both A & B grade look to be closing the gap on each other, especially the top 5 in B and the bottom 5 in A. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

yeh agree litening the mores way out in front , at least keilor and greenvale are taking it to them . as I say if douttas dont find anything it probably puts them back into a spot that the clubs outside the 4 are looking for
as for keilor park - yeh they were terrible , but remember the imrpovement douttas made 2004 - 2005/2006 - it can happen

Also have some news for those Abers supporters out there.

Seabastian Arena from St.Albans (comp B & F 05 and runner-up 06) has signed to play with Aberfeldie for season 07 - handy pick up.

However, is still under contract with St.Albans.

Might be a "Watch this space" scenario.....:thumbsu:

I heard a whisper this morning that the funds at Greenvale are drying up and some of the supporters are not happy with some of the money been thrown at a few over rated players who have been there a few years, no names were mentioned and the source isnt to reliable but can anyone add to this?:confused:

I can your a w@nker. Get a new source.

Also have some news for those Abers supporters out there.

Seabastian Arena from St.Albans (comp B & F 05 and runner-up 06) has signed to play with Aberfeldie for season 07 - handy pick up.

However, is still under contract with St.Albans.

Might be a "Watch this space" scenario.....:thumbsu:

Hasn't signed yet.

Needs to sort things out with St. Albans first.

He knows nothing about a contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great response moron:rolleyes: l guess not all of us are privileged to be in A grade. Anyway, l shouldnt have replied to you either seeing as your another interlectually ******ed football know it all. Get back under that rock and l wont bother you anymore you piece of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the sounds of it, Keilor Park will have 18 new players for their first game in 2007 and thats after some officials said they would never go down that path of recruiting heaps of players. Spose you have to if they want to compete with Douttas, Greenvale and the like. They were terrible this year.

Hey Wizza - on the other thread under Ex -AFL players in your league you had down Strathmore to pick up two more ex AFL stars depending on the draft. Who are they?

What a great response moron:rolleyes: l guess not all of us are privileged to be in A grade. Anyway, l shouldnt have replied to you either seeing as your another interlectually ******ed football know it all. Get back under that rock and l wont bother you anymore you piece of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone order me a piazza - the lot plus pineapple!!!!!!!!!

Hey Wizza - on the other thread under Ex -AFL players in your league you had down Strathmore to pick up two more ex AFL stars depending on the draft. Who are they?

Not sure Beefy Boonie! Maybe one of them is Callum Chambers but I'm not 100% sure.

yeh agree litening the mores way out in front , at least keilor and greenvale are taking it to them . as I say if douttas dont find anything it probably puts them back into a spot that the clubs outside the 4 are looking for
as for keilor park - yeh they were terrible , but remember the imrpovement douttas made 2004 - 2005/2006 - it can happen
I wouldn't count your eggs yet pal.I heard Douttas are playing their cards very close to their chest.Glen Dawson who took Oak Park to 2 A grade cup is back and i heard that him and Grey have some very good players coming down.They will be in the top 3.

keilor park are also in talks with 3 boys from my club at Euroa. One is HBF/wingman, another a CHF and the last one a FB.

You are correct there Urple... Definately speaking to a sampras look a like)...Heard from a close mate of his...wouldnt be surprised if the guy i spoke to also headed in that direction....Whats with this gleeson bloke...

Starboy, enough crap mate. You are talking shhhit and l am an idiot for baiting you into it. Spita hasnt played for years so what the hell are you on about. You wont give up your identity because you are a tool and you dont want us all to know it. If you really have a problem with him, be a man and go and confront him you ********er or just shut up and get over the fact your not good enough anymore and you never really were.:thumbsdown:

**** To you guys who sensor this site, in march you deleted some of my messages for being to harsh or what ever the reason was and you let a ******* like this keep posting personal abuse. Do your job boys:thumbsdown:

Starboy in closing l wont reply to any posts from you and so that everyone knows, l p m starboy a while ago telling him to pull his head in and that l do know who he is and l got no reply. Thats the gutless pri ck that he is. If you guys want his identity look back in my previous posts and his nick name is in it.
Good luck to ya starboy, hopefully you can get over it soon:D

Come on stop being a sook ..go back and read the 1st post l did about your love child spitter.maybe thats why they call you the heartbreak kid after you found out that he is......Like l said you f.....wit this has not anything to do with the Sharks.. By the way it seems your not very well liked by others on this site.

Hey STARBOY, because you have given Spitta such a spray (pardon the pun) on such a public forum, you owe it to your fellow Bigfooty Bloggers to spit out the truth (pardon the pun again) as to why you have a slight dislike for the man.
How about starting a "nearest the pin" competition where Bigfooty bloggers can have three guesses. In a week, let us all know what reason was closest.
O.K I'll start......

1. Whist playing marbles at play time when you were both in preps, he pinched your favourite marble.

2. When playing in the same team, at the 32 minute mark of the last quarter, in the last game of the season, Spitta took a mark and had a shot for goal from a near impossible angle.....even though you were calling, unattended in the goal square...not to mention that you were on 99 goals for the season, he kicked it out on the full....your team also missed out on the finals on percentage.

3. He took out your sister once and made her walk home.

Mate read the first post l did on him,then you would understand....l haven't got a sister but if l had l wouldn't be talking from this site more like behind closed .........cheers !!!!!!!!

I wouldn't count your eggs yet pal.I heard Douttas are playing their cards very close to their chest.Glen Dawson who took Oak Park to 2 A grade cup is back and i heard that him and Grey have some very good players coming down.They will be in the top 3.

Doutta's will be good don't worry about that. They are very quiet though. Still chasing lots of people. Have finally kept all their players. Ramsay, Hollow and Joey did a great PR job with all that self made "speculation". Good luck to them their gun players. Davidson is there and maybe another former pie draftee.

Word is Strathmore have signed Read and Callan Beasey draft permitting. Some say it's Callum Chambers but I think its Doering's Bendigo team mate Beasey. Everyone knows Doering. Quinn has been offered a fortune at Werribee. Maybe that's why their after Beasey. Can only hope. Strathmore say he's signed though. Lindsay is gone so is Hoath. Stormont is down Geelong way. Daley, Morro and Ogston may go as well which would be a blow. They are still awesome and the three peat looks odds on.

Greenvale have signed 3 definately. Haven't lost much at all and had basically half a team out by finals time last year. Will be dissapointing if they don't make the four.

Keilor everyone knows about. Brown is not going back though. Be up there challanging Straty and Doutta's.

A little birdy has told me that Greenvale are throwing everthing plus the kitchen sink at Anthony Stevens ex North Melbourne tough nutt to pull the boots on. The club see it as a massive money making skeem. From what i have been told is that they have had discussions with Douttas to make sure that both Carey and Stevens play against each other at both home games. If this is to happen you could only imagine the crowds....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back