EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keilor V Strathmore - A great game of local football.

Doutta Stars - Safe in A Grade - Lucky

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha everyone has been saying how good marby are and what a good effort to make the finals in their first year of A grade. Well didn't that theory fall in a big fat heap today. Oh well boys an extra 100 grand in the salary cap next year and have a fair dinkum crack. Pretty stiff really - what was is about 0.6 %. Hope the boys weren't getting played to play finals footy !
Nah all jokes aside I hope they all stick around and play next year !
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :D:D:D

Are you blokes for real or what !!!!

Have you not learnt your lesson from this year, isn't a bit early to be talking up your high profile recruits and chances for 2009 ??

Given the may you were March Champions only to be the most under performed side in A grade, I would be sitting back saying nothing and taking it onto the park next year.

Dont get carried away with Gaysy's and Deans grand recruitment plans, when they were at Keilor Park, they had every player from the NTFL, SANFL, WRFL (Big Patty) and a host of other leagues all "signed up" Most didn't even train let alone sign up

If they are on the park in Round 1 2009 then get excited

Until then pipe down you flogs !!!:)

Nice one you flog, Abers finished ahead of you in 18's, Reserves and Seniors and if I remember correctly all the talk was about Crazyburn making the finals at the start of they year.

Are you blokes for real or what !!!!

Have you not learnt your lesson from this year, isn't a bit early to be talking up your high profile recruits and chances for 2009 ??

Given the may you were March Champions only to be the most under performed side in A grade, I would be sitting back saying nothing and taking it onto the park next year.

Dont get carried away with Gaysy's and Deans grand recruitment plans, when they were at Keilor Park, they had every player from the NTFL, SANFL, WRFL (Big Patty) and a host of other leagues all "signed up" Most didn't even train let alone sign up

If they are on the park in Round 1 2009 then get excited

Until then pipe down you flogs !!!:)

Don't you just love Irony, must feel good knowing that abers finished higher on the ladder than you. About as good as GA feels after his team finished fifth. I was very pleased with the effort yesterday, even after a soft king hit by avondales number 7. Weak effort. Good luck to the teams in the finals, i look forward to watching some quality finals football!

What the saying about Hindsight is a wonderful thing?

If Marby had only kicked something like 12-13 more points during the year, or did not let an oppostion club get 2-3 cheap goals late in the game, Marby would be in the finals on percentage .

Will be watching finals this, will be a ripper.

Go Marby in 2009!

Don't you just love Irony, must feel good knowing that abers finished higher on the ladder than you. About as good as GA feels after his team finished fifth. I was very pleased with the effort yesterday, even after a soft king hit by avondales number 7. Weak effort. Good luck to the teams in the finals, i look forward to watching some quality finals football!

Silly Honey, and Prophylactic,

I have let you pair of flogs run away with the Crazy Talk as I found it to be quite entertaining, fact is I was hapily running around with APW on Saturday at Sewell Reserve ;) Oh thats right, there are two sides that have the eagles as their mascot :cool: Funny That

But seeing you have raised the CB thing, I seem to recall a few comments made about them finishing in the finals, yep a bit early and a bit wrong in the end. But please, it was nothing like, you two and Puff and all the other flogs from Clifton Park at the start of the year and after your flying start of five wins.

This guy is flying, that bloke is a gun, looks like we have turned the corner and so it went, all funny when you look back on it now !!!

Any one of you to floggets wanna answer my question on Rioli ?? I mean what is his role ?? If you are going to have a new coach next year what is going to happen ?? Surely the new coach wont be forced to have him on his staff ??

If Dean doesnt stay will be interesting to see if Christian stays, and in turn will be interesting to see how many of the recruits stay, past record would suggest when the pied piper moves on so does their band of loyal followers.

looks like a few clubs lookin for new coaches already, is it true allison has stood down from marby??? obviously douttas are on the look out, pascoe vale have advertised for coaches on the edfl website so ezard must be on the move, any others?

All clubs advertise the position regardless of if their current coach is staying or not.
Seeing an advertisement does not mean that this years coach is moving on.

looks like a few clubs lookin for new coaches already, is it true allison has stood down from marby??? obviously douttas are on the look out, pascoe vale have advertised for coaches on the edfl website so ezard must be on the move, any others?

Rumor has it that Doutta & Avondale have already signed their new coaches for 2009 and it is almost mandatory that all clubs advertise for coaches on a yearly basis, nice to see whats out there anyway.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not privvy to the inner workings of aberfeldie, but will Abers look elsewhere for a coach. It seems to me that Dean Rioli took the job of assistant with the impression he was going to be the head honcho in the future. I am asking Puff and Prophetic as they seem to be in the inner sanctum when it comes to these matters. I know they will advertise for a new coach but will they seriously consider applicants or is Rioli a shoe-in. Also, can someone give me a run down of the finals fixture so i can go watch some quality local footy. Can anyone beat GV??

What the saying about Hindsight is a wonderful thing?

If Marby had only kicked something like 12-13 more points during the year, or did not let an oppostion club get 2-3 cheap goals late in the game, Marby would be in the finals on percentage .

Will be watching finals this, will be a ripper.

Go Marby in 2009!

Finals this week
A Grade (Sunday)
Greenvale vs Keilor (Windy Hill)
West Coburg vs Strathmore (Coburg)

B Grade (Saturday)
Lakes vs Glenroy (Coburg)
Tulla vs AWP (Greenvale)

Rumor has it that Doutta & Avondale have already signed their new coaches for 2009 and it is almost mandatory that all clubs advertise for coaches on a yearly basis, nice to see whats out there anyway.......

We know who's coaching Avondale but tell us all princess who will be coaching Doutta? Would Ezard look good in a two blues jumper?

We know who's coaching Avondale but tell us all princess who will be coaching Doutta? Would Ezard look good in a two blues jumper?
Who's been appointed coach of Avondale ?

Marby are also holding a press conference at 2pm to announce the signings of J.Johnson / Peverill / Ramanaskus and Robert Harvey in their quest for success in 2009 ! :p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back