EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed on the EDFL Clearances that Mark Mercuri has asked to be cleared to KP :confused:

Surely not ???

How many games did he step out for at APW, 3 ??

Sure to be a boom for KP if he is fairdinkum,

What chance is he to play ??
I also have logged onto the edfl clearances,noticed a lot of local players transfering over to strathmore.Does this mean they are low on numbers for i have not heard of most of them.....or are they just going over to play 2nds?

Had a look at the clearances today, and would have to say M.P look very good on paper so far.
Going off the clearances i think it will be out of W.C and D.S for B grade. they haven't picked up anyone yet. STRUGGLING!!!!!!! Admit general, D.S are f*cked! They've got nothing

Had a look at the clearances today, and would have to say M.P look very good on paper so far.
Going off the clearances i think it will be out of W.C and D.S for B grade. they haven't picked up anyone yet. STRUGGLING!!!!!!! Admit general, D.S are f*cked! They've got nothing

I wouldn't read to much into the clearances section as clubs are only starting to follow up on them.

Some clubs are just quicker in lodging them the others - means nothing.

Wait till April i'd say then they'll start filtering through pretty quickly.

Just noticed on the EDFL Clearances that Mark Mercuri has asked to be cleared to KP :confused:

Surely not ???

How many games did he step out for at APW, 3 ??

Sure to be a boom for KP if he is fairdinkum,

What chance is he to play ??

I heard he is only going to play part time. He won't be available every week and is going overseas at some stage during the season.

I heard he is only going to play part time. He won't be available every week and is going overseas at some stage during the season.
Well he is originally from KP and Is very good mates with Marcus thats why he's going back with him and probably the only reason he played at APW. Will play half a season or more and most likely finals if they make it as what i've been told

General you are obviously a doutta's man or pretend to be?
You seem to have a fair understanding of what happens behind the scenes down at doutta land. I wouldn't call myself a fan of doutta's, but in saying that i would like to see the boys do well. Could you please answer my previous question, if you know the answer of coarse about Liam Turner? Have you had contact with him to let him know that he won't be getting a release, and or has he agreed to stay as i have been told? Your answer would be appreciated. p.s sorry for calling you an ass monkey as i was told you were someone else turns out joke was on me.:cool:

General whats wrong with you mate? Answer my question you snob. And while I'm going i heard that T Davidson has signed again, any truth? I'd appreciate a response from you please as i would like to see the stars stick it up everyone's backside this year. As i believe you would too, from what i hear they are flying at the moment.:cool:

I also popped in to take a ganders last night at the marby boys. I think there is a lot of hype over nothing to special just yet, though they were moving OK. Id say they have there work cut out for them with the jets & the mores. Plus hows the blood between them and doutta's. Big game round 1 with the stars after taking half there players. I'll be there for sure, & can anyone please inform me on the outcome of Liam Turner, Who is the kid playing for? He would be handy for doutta's that's for sure.:cool:

I think you'll find they only took 2 of the doutta's players. Laverde and Palmer... Laverde with his broken thumb wont be doing much damage against his old side come round 1. Even though a good source down the might marby tells me he'd only be a fringe player down there anyway with there star studded line up. As for Palmer he spent as much time in the trainers rooms as he does down at tramp. (Fair bit that is) So who knows how he'll go round 1. Stars can only hope with a few new recruits and the return of some injured players, that they can try and sneak into the 4. Looking doubtful at this stage.

General whats wrong with you mate? Answer my question you snob. And while I'm going i heard that T Davidson has signed again, any truth? I'd appreciate a response from you please as i would like to see the stars stick it up everyone's backside this year. As i believe you would too, from what i hear they are flying at the moment.:cool:

Word is that although Turner would be a more than handy player for the stars. The boys at the linc tonight say that in his current state he wouldnt be welcomed around the club. They wouldnt elaborate on what state he was in. Known to be a mad punter tho...

Davidson is said to have confirmed that he's playing again for the stars and will be crossing the t's and dotting the i's or however it goes monday night at training...

[

Word is that although Turner would be a more than handy player for the stars. The boys at the linc tonight say that in his current state he wouldnt be welcomed around the club. They wouldnt elaborate on what state he was in. Known to be a mad punter tho...

Davidson is said to have confirmed that he's playing again for the stars and will be crossing the t's and dotting the i's or however it goes monday night at training...

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me anything about the condition the boys are in at doutta's i heard on the grapevine that they are flying and are signing new players every night. In your opinion will they make the four, and do you follow doutta's?:cool:

[

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me anything about the condition the boys are in at doutta's i heard on the grapevine that they are flying and are signing new players every night. In your opinion will they make the four, and do you follow doutta's?:cool:

They are making up for not signing alot of players pre xmas, by signing players now. David King X-collingwood will be a big plus. As will David Cacamo if he stays fit. There was also another big guy 6'4+ at training tonight, an irish guy fresh off the boat 6'3. Plus more who are humming and harring. Its hard to gauge from the 2 training sessions i've seen, and without seeing the other teams on the track whether or not they'll make the 4. But they'd have to be an inprovement on the way they ended last year

Well he is originally from KP and Is very good mates with Marcus thats why he's going back with him and probably the only reason he played at APW. Will play half a season or more and most likely finals if they make it as what i've been told

I've been told Mark has a serious knee injury and will not play in 08.
It's a real disappointment for KP if there is any truth to it. Although with him or without him they would not feature in finals this year anyway in my opinion. They have lost half there players to abers and have not picked up anyone worth anything.:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any truth to the rumor i heard tonight that craigieburn have offered a ruckman ( who i believe is tim little, richard little's ( strathmore captain) younger brother) $1400 a game. and strathmore, d.s and gisborne are also chasing him?????

Any truth to the rumor i heard tonight that craigieburn have offered a ruckman ( who i believe is tim little, richard little's ( strathmore captain) younger brother) $1400 a game. and strathmore, d.s and gisborne are also chasing him?????

Didnt craigieburn sign barry brooks from st kilda? 207cm giant ruckman

They are making up for not signing alot of players pre xmas, by signing players now. David King X-collingwood will be a big plus. As will David Cacamo if he stays fit. There was also another big guy 6'4+ at training tonight, an irish guy fresh off the boat 6'3. Plus more who are humming and harring. Its hard to gauge from the 2 training sessions i've seen, and without seeing the other teams on the track whether or not they'll make the 4. But they'd have to be an inprovement on the way they ended last year

I can't remember King but i suppose anyone with AFL experience will be a massive plus for the side. I heard about an Irish lad, going to be very handy apparently. Can you tell me the condition of Tankard, Ramsay, Carey, and P docherty three of those guys last year hardly played and the other is a bit long in the tooth. How are those guys shaping up?:cool:

I can't remember King but i suppose anyone with AFL experience will be a massive plus for the side.

Blond curly hair played a heap of games with Williamstown, maybe one or two with Collingwood in the normal season. Nice guy from memory, probably be quite good at this level unless he is just playing to collect a few easy dollars. If he is then he will get trashed week in week out.

Anyone know if Al Faraj has left Doutta's already and is now playing at Marby?

Al Faraj is a doutta's man now not sure where u heard that rubbish from...
Dont know why anyone would go to marby i mean have a look at them??? there ground for starters is the most laughable piece of crap ive seen for a long time... The kids at St Albans primary school get to run around on a better conditioned surface. I dont know how under 10's can play on a ground like that it would be like climbing everest... There clubs rooms resemble something out of a 1954 cowboys and indians movie... out of ten 2.4333333. The club will fold in 2 years time its a big shame, any way saying that good luck them:thumbsu:

As far as Doutta Stars we are starting to look very good with the inclusions we have got over the preseason plus our 20 player injury list from last year fit a raring to go we will no doubt push for top 4. In regards to players signing contracts and wanting to be released im afraid as the great 3aw Hinch would say "Thats Life".

Mr Controversy Has spoken

Al Faraj is a doutta's man now not sure where u heard that rubbish from...
Dont know why anyone would go to marby i mean have a look at them??? there ground for starters is the most laughable piece of crap ive seen for a long time... The kids at St Albans primary school get to run around on a better conditioned surface. I dont know how under 10's can play on a ground like that it would be like climbing everest... There clubs rooms resemble something out of a 1954 cowboys and indians movie... out of ten 2.4333333. The club will fold in 2 years time its a big shame, any way saying that good luck them:thumbsu:

As far as Doutta Stars we are starting to look very good with the inclusions we have got over the preseason plus our 20 player injury list from last year fit a raring to go we will no doubt push for top 4. In regards to players signing contracts and wanting to be released im afraid as the great 3aw Hinch would say "Thats Life".

Mr Controversy Has spoken

Mr Controversy,

For a bloke who's body has proven unable to stand up to the rigors of two's footy you have a lot to say. Not all grounds can have a bowling green surface, not even that cow paddock down at Cooper Street. Can only imagine how much K Carey enjoys having a cricket pitch in front of him at both ends of the ground.

Driscoll

Mr Controversy,

For a bloke who's body has proven unable to stand up to the rigors of two's footy you have a lot to say. Not all grounds can have a bowling green surface, not even that cow paddock down at Cooper Street. Can only imagine how much K Carey enjoys having a cricket pitch in front of him at both ends of the ground.

Driscoll

Spot on...

Good luck to Marby anyway, a club on the up, good bunch of blokes to.

Tim Little has signed at Sunbury.

I think you'll find they only took 2 of the doutta's players. Laverde and Palmer... Laverde with his broken thumb wont be doing much damage against his old side come round 1. Even though a good source down the might marby tells me he'd only be a fringe player down there anyway with there star studded line up. As for Palmer he spent as much time in the trainers rooms as he does down at tramp. (Fair bit that is) So who knows how he'll go round 1. Stars can only hope with a few new recruits and the return of some injured players, that they can try and sneak into the 4. Looking doubtful at this stage.

Looks like someone has sour grapes. As soon as someone is to leave the stars it seems they are quick to degrade and put a negetive on everything, though would love them if they were playing with them. Those two would easily be big recruits for any club, top players and blokes. My opinion is the stars could do with quality midfielders like laverde, hollow to top them but think they will still be up there in top 4. :thumbsu:

Looks like someone has sour grapes. :)As soon as someone is to leave the stars it seems they are quick to degrade and put a negetive on everything, though would love them if they were playing with them. Those two would easily be big recruits for any club, top players and blokes. My opinion is the stars could do with quality midfielders like laverde, hollow to top them but think they will still be up there in top 4. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back