EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenvale were ultra impressive in the second half yesterday. And i think it will be a 'by how far' when they get aloi, kuret etc back. I thought that Keilor's first half was very good and if they had have kicked straight, probably could have led by 2-3 goals at halftime. They will need to put in a four quarter effort to go near Greenvale.

What happened at coburg? Were the mores good or did the burgers hit trouble?

Exhibition by Greenvale on the weekend... 15 goals straight didn't kick the first point until the 25 minute of the 3rd quarter.... Never seen anything like it....

For those intrested Jacana Youth girls are playing Lalor Stars in the grand final Northern @10.30 Saturday @ AH Capp Reserve West Preston, I know this is a EDFL Site but the side is made up of girls that are from EDFL teams and it is their first year of compertion

wot,happened,to,the,gun,B,grade,side,apw,on,the,weekend,the,gun,el,presidento.might,have,to,pull,on,the,boots,next,year,good,luck,in,B,GRADE,next,year,figjam

Dont worry about what happened to APW on the weekend, at least we had some sort of success, rather than fall short of the mark AGAIN !!!!

Do you really rate APW and B Grade that poorly ??

Seems the brains trust at Abers dont,

My Mail is that Ian Denny is a big chance to take the coaching job at the two blues next year !!! Some genuine interest being shown by both parties

That would rattle a few cages, yours too I would think darling class !!!

Dont worry about what happened to APW on the weekend, at least we had some sort of success, rather than fall short of the mark AGAIN !!!!

My Mail is that Ian Denny is a big chance to take the coaching job at the two blues next year !!! Some genuine interest being shown by both parties

u,still,in.b.grade,though

wait,till,apw,plays,oak,park,u,gonna,get,slaughtered

Do you really think Oak Park will keep all their current players???? No way. They are easily one of the best clubs in the EDFL.

But every club that comes down finds player retainability tough. They will be no exception.

coach,already,signed.sealed,and,delivered,and,it,aint,denny

Well cough it up then darling a r s e

Who is it !!!

PM me the name, it will be locked away, not relaeased, lets see if you are really are in the know ??

Yes APW i still in B Grade, but so will you be middle of the road !!

Aint no use being up there unless you are going to threaten !!

KD, what type of players will you be chasing next year for APW?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greenvale salary cape $365,000 comes from financial controller of club

I heard it was $23,349,967.23 and that's above the table!! Apparently every player receives a gold bullion each week and 7 virgins. Then if they win the flag they all receive a house on the French Riviera. Blah blah blah.....:eek:

Enough now daring no class! Embarrassing yourself and doing no good to our club. We love Abers but not this way!

Fair call that 8485,

That is why we all love to pot Abers, they are easy pickings, like shootin fish in barrel, all you have to do is wait and they will make a stupid comment, which ends up as egg on their face,

keep going darling a r s e

its,quite,funny

Fair call that 8485,

That is why we all love to pot Abers, they are easy pickings, like shootin fish in barrel, all you have to do is wait and they will make a stupid comment, which ends up as egg on their face,

keep going darling a r s e

its,quite,funny

Enough of the sh t talk.

Tullamarine and Keilor for me this weekend.

What does everyone else think?

Enough of the sh t talk.

Tullamarine and Keilor for me this weekend.

What does everyone else think?

You tell em Nemo :D im undecided about the Keilor/Mores game(get off the fence Bernie) but would love to watch it as i reckon it will be a ripper but have to work unfortunately :( earlier in the week i was thinking Strathmore but F#$K it ill go Keilor to bounce back after to losing to the mores a couple of weeks ago ;) but either team could win.

And B Grade i have no idea really but based on my little knowledge ill go with Tulla.

Cheers THE DREBSTER

Just got back from the MVCC awards night presentation.

Congratulations to Abers El Presidente - John Larkins.

Winner of the award - Contribution to Sport.

A fantastic effort from a sensational bloke.

Well done JL

Hot on the heels from Puffpuff's message...

Senior Football President of Aberfeldie JOHN LARKINS not only won the coveted 'Contribution to Sport" Award but he was also named "MOONEE VALLEY CITIZEN OF THE YEAR 2008"

This is a very prestigious accolade and all at Abers are absolutely stoked for him! Well Done.

A Photo and full details can be found on the Abers website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back