EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Mores injury struck I assume ? Wondered why they didn’t blow them out, that explains it

yep they have 8-10 out Not expecting anyone back for a couple of weeks

8-10 out by round 2 wtf were they doing during pre season, that’s some horrible luck, I understand 2-3 but 8-10 wow.

Hopefully a few back next week will
Be good to see how we match up against SM when they are close to full strength.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So you were with or close by ALL the EK supporters all game and can confirm those were the only comments from the EK supporters. Seriously mate I can’t honestly believe your response and the “only 2 banter comments”.. Full credit to EK on there performance thus far it’s definitely surprised me but maybe educating sone idiots in your crowd to win with dignity will also help the overall perspective of the club. Yes I know all clubs have certain supporters but when you win by 20 goals they should accept it with dignity. Maybe certain people just shouldn’t drink alcohol or at least it should be controlled as your club do need to increase junior participation and thus type of behaviour can be a deterrent.

Anyway it is good to see a competitive season thus far. See Douttas recruiting a fly in player who by all reports is a star. Great to see them exploring avenues to improve there performance.

I was in the far pocket and nothing out of line was said that I Havnt heard at every other footy game mate and the same goes for greenvale supporters that same game if anything what they were yelling over the fence to Stewart was borderline but like I said water off a camels back. Don’t try jump on the back of any negative ek comment without context mate, I’ve treated you with respect this season, maybe I should stop.

Why you commenting anyway?? Don’t act like you came to the EK game and sat in the pocket. I know what you look like and you definitely were not there.

Want to bet the slab for the PV return game at Overland reserve? I’ve become a betting man over night.

I was in the far pocket and nothing out of line was said that I Havnt heard at every other footy game mate and the same goes for greenvale supporters that same game if anything what they were yelling over the fence to Stewart was borderline but like I said water off a camels back. Don’t try jump on the back of any negative ek comment without context mate, I’ve treated you with respect this season, maybe I should stop.

Why you commenting anyway?? Don’t act like you came to the EK game and sat in the pocket. I know what you look like and you definitely were not there.

Want to bet the slab for the PV return game at Overland reserve? I’ve become a betting man over night.

Was zero evidence of any behaviour like this in Round.1 at EK. They got really loud when they hit the front but why woudn’t they ?? Definitely nothing more than banter that day.

It also happens at most clubs and usually it’s a group of the reserves, 18’s having a few beers and saying some crap stuff.
Keilor’s “hill” on Saturday were pretty full on against Marby but I still don’t think it was pushing the boundary’s.

If EK beat Strathmore this week it throws the whole thing wide open. I’m hearing Strathmore rested players so they can be ready for this week. Good idea being long weekend and they did play over Easter so give some players a break/holiday. Footy has changed post covid and commitment is now more flexible.

Turbs, my mail is that you have absolutely zero idea about the comings and goings of some clubs.

I’d love to hear where you get your ‘mail’ from because most of the time it’s that far off the mark it’s not funny.

Turbs, my mail is that you have absolutely zero idea about the comings and goings of some clubs.

I’d love to hear where you get your ‘mail’ from because most of the time it’s that far off the mark it’s not funny.

According to turbo strathmore the reigning premiers have been resting players since round 1 (barely any changes in their list from rd 1-3) in anticipation for the newly promoted team in round 4 hahahah 🤦‍♂️

Tips this week ??

Keilor 5 goals
Pascoe Vale 6 goals
EK 2 goals
Marby 10 goals
Avondale 5 goals

Sounds like a crappy day weather wise. So winning margins will probably not be too great.

Keilor 21 points
Greenvale 7 points
EK 17 points
Marby 45 points
Avondale 33 points

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at Abers but was not getting much game time in the 1's and played in the reserves for 1 or 2 games. Looking for more opportunity and game time elsewhere and looks like he found it at Greenvale.
A great kid, with a good attitude and work ethic….. very raw. His old man could play…

Watching the reserves and I cannot tell the two teams apart. Strathmore and EK jumper clash is horrible. Whoever was saying league needs alternate jumpers. 1000%

Watching the reserves and I cannot tell the two teams apart. Strathmore and EK jumper clash is horrible. Whoever was saying league needs alternate jumpers. 1000%

Not just you mate, the players also had difficulty telling the difference out there!

BEaten by a better side

Yeah your reserves were definitely better.

Our seniors were though, beating Strathmore away with 6 starters out and 1 less on bench from 5 mins into the first quarter is a fair accomplishment. Granted you had outs too obviously. Was a really good game, both teams had their moments.

Abbers though wow. Premiership fav surely after their demolition of Keilor.

Yeah your reserves were definitely better.

Our seniors were though, beating Strathmore away with 6 starters out and 1 less on bench from 5 mins into the first quarter is a fair accomplishment. Granted you had outs too obviously. Was a really good game, both teams had their moments.

Abbers though wow. Premiership fav surely after their demolition of Keilor.

Its only early in the season

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back