Remove this Banner Ad

Grabowski X 2
Coletta
Rayner
Bongetti (retired)
Marshall

Any truth behind the pub talk Bash?

Lol rumours of Coletta and Rayner going to TL is hilarious

Grabowski X 2 - One is moving to Geelong for work So cannot play, the other is retiring to focus on his business.

Coletta - signed at EK

Rayner - signed at EK

Bongetti (retired) - common knowledge focusing on coaching

Marshall - signed at EK

I’m sure EK will announce all their re signings at some point. But everything I posted above is 100% correct.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lol rumours of Coletta and Rayner going to TL is hilarious

Grabowski X 2 - One is moving to Geelong for work So cannot play, the other is retiring to focus on his business.

Coletta - signed at EK

Rayner - signed at EK

Bongetti (retired) - common knowledge focusing on coaching

Marshall - signed at EK

I’m sure EK will announce all their re signings at some point. But everything I posted above is 100% correct.

Surely Pat would let them go if they told him they wanted to leave , you know with them only playing at EK because of the close friendship they have with Pat...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Pat would let them go if they told him they wanted to leave , you know with them only playing at EK because of the close friendship they have with Pat...

Not sure what your insinuating with the above comment, nor do I really care, comments like this is why I wasn’t going to bother replying in the first place about “rumours” but ask yourself this as an example…..why would a vfl listed player play Div 2? He would immediately get dropped form vfl. They want you playing at the highest level possible….. Use your brain.

Not sure what your insinuating with the above comment, nor do I really care, comments like this is why I wasn’t going to bother replying in the first place about “rumours” but ask yourself this as an example…..why would a vfl listed player play Div 2? He would immediately get dropped form vfl. They want you playing at the highest level possible….. Use your brain.

Won't be on VFL list next season , he didn't cut it at that level

How many games did he play in the vfl this season? There are no guarantees he will be on the list next year. If he knows this already why wouldn’t he chase the money that maybe being offered to him.

When’s TOTY and B&F announced out of curiosity ?

Same rule apply to EDFL as it does AFL that if you have served a suspension your eliminated from B&F?

When’s TOTY and B&F announced out of curiosity ?

Same rule apply to EDFL as it does AFL that if you have served a suspension your eliminated from B&F?

Yes I believe that is the rule! Who do you think is a chance that got suspended?

Yes I believe that is the rule! Who do you think is a chance that got suspended?

I think Stewart will poll well. Definitely dominated this season for EK and big enough of a presence for umpires not to miss anoungst other players. Dominant ruckman tend to poll well. Shame because it was such a weak suspension and everyone agreed lol.

If that’s the case Will Jury is my tip but after last years Div 1 b&f anyone is a chance lol.

Did Jury miss any games through injury or anything ?

I think Stewart will poll well. Definitely dominated this season for EK and big enough of a presence for umpires not to miss anoungst other players. Dominant ruckman tend to poll well. Shame because it was such a weak suspension and everyone agreed lol.

If that’s the case Will Jury is my tip but after last years Div 1 b&f anyone is a chance lol.

Jury played all 18 H&A matches, and was named in Strathmore’s best 12 times. One would think he should poll pretty well in the league award.

Jury played all 18 H&A matches, and was named in Strathmore’s best 12 times. One would think he should poll pretty well in the league award.
You would hope so but id say the umpires would notice a player with green hair and tattoos playing half ok over a small midfielder. I feel umpires should have access to stats for votes. Would never happen in Local though.

I think Messe has Stewart covered for the B&F

Stewart couldn't win the WRFL over a 7 year period in a sub standard comp

Messe won 2021 and think he will back to back

I think Messe has Stewart covered for the B&F

Stewart couldn't win the WRFL over a 7 year period in a sub standard comp

Messe won 2021 and think he will back to back
lol mate you understand how b&f works? Stewart had many many many players at deer park stealing votes off each other, Kwame for one and vice versa. Kwame probably should of won most of the b&f's in the 7 year period but too many players in that team took votes off him where as a decent player in another team polled more consistently and won, however not even close to being the best player in comp.

Silly silly comment to make mate hardest thing ever would be to win league b&f in a team full of absolute guns like DP.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back