EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Too far for you to drive to Highgate ????????????
Haha yeah I try and avoid that lovely area if I can. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
This is such a ridiculous statement. I donā€™t think Keilor has missed the finals in his 15 seasons ? 3 premierships, huge amount of players drafted from the Mens and Womens and the equal of any junior system in the league. He has made Keilor FC infinitely better since he arrived
Best coach and agree his been sensational for Keilor during a his years but I think his time might be up at Keilor. Think they need a new voice but his to invested there.

This is such a ridiculous statement. I donā€™t think Keilor has missed the finals in his 15 seasons ? 3 premierships, huge amount of players drafted from the Mens and Womens and the equal of any junior system in the league. He has made Keilor FC infinitely better since he arrived
Think youā€™ll find that he missed the finals the year after winning his first 2 flags.
2009 after winning in 2008 and then missed in 2017 after they won the flag. I agree he is a very good coach but not in the top 3 coaches the last 22 years

Think youā€™ll find that he missed the finals the year after winning his first 2 flags.
2009 after winning in 2008 and then missed in 2017 after they won the flag. I agree he is a very good coach but not in the top 3 coaches the last 22 years
Who are your top three then and do any of them involve suggestions of cheating the salary cap?

1) Anthony Rock
2) Brodie holland
3) Craig Hille
4) Steve McPherson
5) Adam potter
6) mick McGuane
Potter at 5 is the only one I dont agree with, no way is he top 10 - he had a good team, and look this year very similar team and they have dominated, so this years coach is doing a much better job than he ever did

Potter at 5 is the only one I dont agree with, no way is he top 10 - he had a good team, and look this year very similar team and they have dominated, so this years coach is doing a much better job than he ever did
Yes I agree McGuane better than Potter and Hille. I reckon better than Holland as well who had a great side bankrolled by big $$. All 3 great coaches though and respected but I think McGuane must be top2 or top 3.

1) Anthony Rock
2) Brodie holland
3) Craig Hille
4) Steve McPherson
5) Adam potter
6) mick McGuane
Wish one of them would come to Marby and take control of a good young list. Teach them to how to set up and defend the ground how to transition from back to forward line and best of all develop a game plan. Change needed urgently

Wish one of them would come to Marby and take control of a good young list. Teach them to how to set up and defend the ground how to transition from back to forward line and best of all develop a game plan. Change needed urgently
there is quite a few of the u19 premiership side in this side now and they where taught for the first time about defending and transition so it won't be too hard to get it back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough day for Pacco today, played their GF last week and looked off the pace from 1st bounce. Panthers look like they are closing the gap to SM though, the last time these two played in a final (2019) Pacco couldnā€™t manage a goal in the first but at least they got one in todays first half šŸ˜‰

Mores looked hungry and got it done. Professional effort, had Jury back in and put excellent pressure on Pacco all day and never looked like losing. Second half was a borefest.

Fingers crossed Mores can give us an epic next Saturday

Tough day for Pacco today, played their GF last week and looked off the pace from 1st bounce. Panthers look like they are closing the gap to SM though, the last time these two played in a final (2019) Pacco couldnā€™t manage a goal in the first but at least they got one in todays first half

Mores looked hungry and got it done. Professional effort, had Jury back in and put excellent pressure on Pacco all day and never looked like losing. Second half was a borefest.

Fingers crossed Mores can give us an epic next Saturday

How can you say Pacco have closed the gap? Beat a Keilor side who were nothing like the Keilor of the last 4-5 years due to injury and a few older players cooked.
All things equal Pacco are still 10 goals off a premiership. We hear every pre season theyā€™ve improved.
They didnā€™t.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back