EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Excatly rather see apw have a crack in finals on there day they look good
As ive mentioned they will be a good side next year now they know the game plan Brent Taylor has implemented. With some more recruits and if N Gentile stays injury free they will make finals easily.

Last edited:
Today at EDS V DP, bloody Deerpark supporters on the deck were absolutely feral, that's putting it nicely.

Full credit to the DP players great comeback, but supporters don't know how to be humble.
I think you're flying off the handle here, buddy. I was up on the deck, which I must say is a bloody awesome spot to watch the footy. Excited due to the boys flying home like they did. No words were thrown towards your function guest. We even had your MC say how good it was to have us in the rooms and enjoy the day with them.

Humble winners in the end.
Enjoy your celebrations tonight for previous flag year's.

SWOOPINGTIME

Could be to do with the lack of kids interested in footy within that area

Back in the day you used to see a lot of Greenvale(and other City of Hume EDFL clubs) kids get picked for Cannons squads...nowdays, not a lot
A lot of their kids have gone to Keilor, Strathmore, Abers. EDFL need to do something about it or the divide will remain. WRFL has a points system in their juniors to stop players all going to the bigger clubs, should be something the EDFL looks at.

I attended the Essendon Ds v deer park game today & couldn’t believe what I heard the umpire called 2 deer park players c…suckers and that we in edfl don’t give a **** about you Wrfl pricks…could be more to come

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today at EDS V DP, bloody Deerpark supporters on the deck were absolutely feral, that's putting it nicely.

Full credit to the DP players great comeback, but supporters don't know how to be humble.
Calm down princess. Your mob were given an armchair ride all day. Kicked 4 goals from frees (don't get me started on that umpire in question btw). A few words exchanged by the DS players at 3/4 time when they were 26 points up, to then fail to score in the last term, outscored by 46 points.

A lot of their kids have gone to Keilor, Strathmore, Abers. EDFL need to do something about it or the divide will remain. WRFL has a points system in their juniors to stop players all going to the bigger clubs, should be something the EDFL looks at.
The league should but they won’t go against those 3 clubs mate.

I attended the Essendon Ds v deer park game today & couldn’t believe what I heard the umpire called 2 deer park players c…suckers and that we in edfl don’t give a **** about you Wrfl pricks…could be more to come
No DP lover, but that's BS. Used to coach umpires, wouldn't put up with that s@@t.

If thats the case then the umpire should be banned for 12 months.

Calm down princess. Your mob were given an armchair ride all day. Kicked 4 goals from frees (don't get me started on that umpire in question btw). A few words exchanged by the DS players at 3/4 time when they were 26 points up, to then fail to score in the last term, outscored by 46 points.
What about the doutta recruit from West Coburg. Was useless when it counted last year and backed it up again today by being useless when it counted. He should shut his mouth and concentrate on getting a touch. Number 19 for Doutta can play thou.

!st class effort by Deer Park today to beat Doutta Stars and the umpires. Doutta Stars facilities are first class and it was pleasing to be genuinely welcomed by the home team to their club. Kiosk is a grade as well and reasonably priced. The Captain of Deer Park put on a masterclass in leadership by example and is a genuine matchwinner. North melbourne should draft him.

No idea if the comments above are true, but if so then agree he shouldn’t be allowed to umpire again in the EDFL.

Douttas missing their 4 best players today but were gallant for 3 quarters and held a very solid 4 goal lead at 3/4 time in what was a tight contest all day. A different Deer Park turned up in the last quarter, completely dominated centre bounce and Douttas backline which had held up all day collapse under the pressure.

A very large crowd, a great game with no spite and the Deer Park supporters certainly came alive in the last but there wasn’t nothing untoward, just some banter.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back