EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He works for Brisbane Lions. I think his name is Josh Cooper?

So would flying him in and out be part of salary cap plus what you pay him as from what he said he is on reasonable coin. That would chew up some salary cap you would think?
Country clubs have been doing it for years flying players in.

He works for Brisbane Lions. I think his name is Josh Cooper?

So would flying him in and out be part of salary cap plus what you pay him as from what he said he is on reasonable coin. That would chew up some salary cap you would think?
I don't think anyone from QLD would be getting flown in to play in the EDFL unless they had played for the club , had a proven record of high performance and had been transferred interstate for work. Plenty of excellent local players available for the cost of a return airfare between Melbourne & QLD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think anyone from QLD would be getting flown in to play in the EDFL unless they had played for the club , had a proven record of high performance and had been transferred interstate for work. Plenty of excellent local players available for the cost of a return airfare between Melbourne & QLD.
He is on team sheet two weeks ago and definitely lives up here. Apparently he did play in a previous GF at Club. Big outlay?

would be a good get. is he fiished at richmond
this was a question not a statement was only going off whats spoken aorund the grounds and read on pages liek this as the man seems highl regardde. no idea about coaching or people management credentials but thought any time spent at a vfl program could benefit a lesser standard club.

Potential Team of the Year, couple of these will have to miss out, have I missed anyone ?, wings maybe a ?, pretty hard to do

L. Stredwick (Pascoe Vale) B. Newman (Aberfeldie) L. Cavanagh (Strathmore)

J. Bailey (Keilor) B. Xavier (Keilor) B. Cannolo (Deer Park)

Rucks : M. Dennis (East Keilor) C. Ellis (Keilor) T. Young (Airport West)

L. Jarrad (Strathmore) T. Dumont (Strathmore) N. Hamad (East Keilor)

B. Ronke (Aberfeldie) C. Brand (Keilor) N. Colenso (Keilor)

K. Barbuto (Keilor) M. Watson (Pascoe Vale) L. Muratore (Airport West)

INT:
L. Smart (East Keilor)
M. Hanson (Airport West)
M. Williamson (Aberfeldie)
C. Kosmas (Keilor)
D. Thompson (Aberfeldie)
J. Honey (Keilor)
I think young hofert from Pascoe would be a good fit as 2nd ruck on the interchange. Smokey for the bnf there

Micks minute this week should be interesting. Well done APW.
Probably won’t broadcast this week, will sook up! Arrogance level would have been wound back a cog today. The old saying “if it bleeds you can kill it” congrats to APW. Beer sales would have been down out of the white van today😂😂

Probably won’t broadcast this week, will sook up! Arrogance level would have been wound back a cog today. The old saying “if it bleeds you can kill it” congrats to APW. Beer sales would have been down out of the white van today😂😂
Keilor had a VFL player playing 2s just sitting on the bench the whole first half. I left at half time but think they trying to qualify him maybe. Got what they deserved today by the sounds of it

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back