EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Having returned from living overseas for the last 8 yrs, and now attending local footy again on a regular basis, the crowd behaviour in general is chalk and cheese compared to what it used to be…
Racist taunts used to be common place as did pretty vile player abuse by spectators.. Both seem rare occurrences in this day and age… As it should be!
I think the attention it’s received from the AFL and to an extent, being frowned upon as a society in general has gone a long way towards curbing it the last 10yrs or so?

Having returned from living overseas for the last 8 yrs, and now attending local footy again on a regular basis, the crowd behaviour in general is chalk and cheese compared to what it used to be…
Racist taunts used to be common place as did pretty vile player abuse by spectators.. Both seem rare occurrences in this day and age… As it should be!
I think the attention it’s received from the AFL and to an extent, being frowned upon as a society in general has gone a long way towards curbing it the last 10yrs or so?
agree F6Typhoon society in general has come so far abnd hopefully continues to. hearing people called out for even nearing a crossing of the line verbaly is always a proud thing to witness as often its even younger folk holding there own peers to acount. diversity and all the things we now have finaly accepted and embraced means a much safer and enjoyable place for many others who once were dealt horible experiences simply for who they wer or their background or even due to changign clubs.
local communities and the clubs for 99% of the time should be realy proud for their part in this now

Hey buddy you are definitely a keilor person and no neutral follower just walking around the grounds. In fact I’m a neutral in this situation..

My mail from a very close source has told me. They was some words said to this player as he has played at a number of clubs in this competition so surely he would expect it. His 7 points as a player..There was some words like you can get on a Saturday arvo at metro footy free admission, but I’m told NONE of it was racist in any way. Personally couldn’t see APW putting up with that as they are often a team supporting different cultures. The other vocal issue you mentioned had come from a small group of teenagers and they were told to “zip it”. Apparently the player and the supporter you mentioned sorted things out post game over a beer so it was all fine. I think you have clearly blown this out to suit.

Oh and I heard the white bus couldn’t get around the ground. Any truth 😄😄
Keilor & their white vans,scubs start supporting the opposition clubs at away games.

Many people love putting the boots into dp,some is probably warranted but on a positive note at all home games they put on a nice if food for their players & away side,in addition to a $100 voucher at the Dp club to away sides best player,maybe some traditional edfl clubs should take note.

Multiple witnesses all from Keilor Gremlin. Cmon I have the mail from someone within the APW group and was in that area. The player did cop some words but his been to 3 EDFL premier clubs in 3 years and was at APW so surely he expects some banter from over the fence. But they tell me strongly it was no way racism.
They should take the loss and move on..

Also hearing Keilor only had a few out from the best side they had available so that’s another throw away line.

PS: In past years I’ve heard some foul stuff from Keilor supporters as well as other clubs so they do it as well. It comes with local footy with no admission fees and alcohol sales. Well even if you have pay you can still obviously get it from spectators but anyone can come along and bring their own beers.

Cheers
Absolute dribble Turbo, you know it and so does everyone reading it. Way too comfortable making up “mail” to suit your narrative.

Keilor & their white vans,scubs start supporting the opposition clubs at away games.

Many people love putting the boots into dp,some is probably warranted but on a positive note at all home games they put on a nice if food for their players & away side,in addition to a $100 voucher at the Dp club to away sides best player,maybe some traditional edfl clubs should take note.
Whats everyones facination about the Keilor vans?

Are the vans insured?

How many kms has it done?

How much did it cost to register?

Absolute dribble Turbo, you know it and so does everyone reading it. Way too comfortable making up “mail” to suit your narrative.
Gremlin stop trying to trash apw
Are u the white grog van driver that got locked out at apw
Out coached
Out played
Young and hanson
107 persestions between them
Maybe man up

I wouldn't be taking too much notice of Longblow's comments. He's a Big Footy troll. He is continually making outrageous statements in order to get a reaction. His football knowledge is limited, and his Deer Park bias overtakes his judgment in most posts. The fact that he's singled out Ben Holian (no 6) is pretty much confirmation that Holian played well enough to cause Deer Park grief on Saturday. He does it with many opposition players who play well against DP. However, he does seem to have more than a casual obsession with football club canteens which may be where his prowess should be directed, if he can find a forum for take-away food outlets.
6 may be a good player although he didn't do much on Saturday. He squibed it really badly once on Saturday and once is enough for me. What is it with the strathmore rotations. On and off like yo' yo's. Who do you follow bigfatkev?

100%. You read about the odd incident on here because some in this forum just look for the drama and actually the drama is more important to them than the game of football.

No 6 for strathmore is not a player that looks over his shoulder. Tough as they come. I have watched him play and I'm not a strathmore person.
Let me tell you, he took a few backward steps on the weekend. He was quick to come into the pack when there was a stoppage having a push and throwing his weight around, but when the whips were cracking, he was on the outside letting the other MORES players do the handwork.

SWOOPINGTIME

Gremlin stop trying to trash apw
Are u the white grog van driver that got locked out at apw
Out coached
Out played
Young and hanson
107 persestions between them
Maybe man up
Just Turbo mate, not APW. I’m not a believer that one bad egg represents a whole club.

APW are the form team of the comp and flying, not once have I detracted from their win against Keilor.

Let me tell you, he took a few backward steps on the weekend. He was quick to come into the pack when there was a stoppage having a push and throwing his weight around, but when the whips were cracking, he was on the outside letting the other MORES players do the handwork.

SWOOPINGTIME
Yes agree his known for it. 👊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interchange bench. Watch the interchange situation. Players should not run onto the ground ahead of their own player coming off. EDFL need to watch this closely as Strahmore break this rule on 90% of occassions and often the player entering the ground is 40 metres into the field before his teammate crosses the boundary.

I leave the name calling for you mate. Tell me why Brent Taylor apologised post game ?
Who told you he apologised or were you present when he did? I’m confused as your into this conversation heavily against APW when I’m defending them as to what I’ve been told from a very reliable source at APW.

Who told you he apologised or were you present when he did? I’m confused as your into this conversation heavily against APW when I’m defending them as to what I’ve been told from a very reliable source at APW.

Reading this thread, is that really what has occured here?
You jumped on essentially claiming that there's nothing to see here, only to be told multiple people witnessed otherwise - that's hardly against APW, let alone heavily targeting them.

Yes agree his known for it. 👊
That’s rubbish Turbo, and you know it. Seems like you’re still harboring a grudge from the events of several years ago because they involved your mate, and thought you’d opportunistically seize on the concocted fairytale of a couple of DP trolls.

Very easy to impugn someone’s courage from the safety of an anonymous BF account. Bit more difficult if you actually have to put your name to it.

Last edited:
I leave the name calling for you mate. Tell me why Brent Taylor apologised post game ?
I’m glad you know his name now, weren’t you the one who called him a ‘junior coach and his mates’ when he was appointed ? Hmm seems like he knows what he’s doing to me. Edge of finals with 2 to play after beating the unbeatable. Well everyone on here tipped keilor by 70 plus.

Gremlin don’t pretend you have any idea what happened on Saturday!

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back