EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m glad you know his name now, weren’t you the one who called him a ‘junior coach and his mates’ when he was appointed ? Hmm seems like he knows what he’s doing to me. Edge of finals with 2 to play after beating the unbeatable. Well everyone on here tipped keilor by 70 plus.

Gremlin don’t pretend you have any idea what happened on Saturday!
Started very slowly and so did the team in the first half of the season, full credit to him and the club for the turn around.

Clear the air Canplay, was there a supporter out of line on Saturday or not ?

Let’s get this straight I don’t support either team was just there to see a good game of premier division footy especially with APW on the up and playing good footy.. I wanted to see how’d they’d fair against the yardstick and they were very good.. really good,
unfortunately gentile got injured early
Thanks bigfatkev and hairycoo for backing up what I heard I appreciate it and agree with you that it was terrible some of the things that were said by 1 APW supporter.. if it’s true about the APW coach apologising to players afterwards maybe that adds weight to what I said And that we heard
To turbos mail and can play this game I didn’t pot the APW crowd besides 1 bloke and the people around him ( probably 4 other of his inbred mates from what I saw) who obviously condoned his comments because they were happy to laugh along with him and support him comments.. overall the APW supporters were great encouraging their team and getting behind them as you would expect… as were keilors supporters it was just this small group of APW hillbillies that will probably go home and eye off the neighbours pet..
The only reason why I said APW were at full strength is because they had done so well in the 1st 1/4 I asked a supporter how many players they might be missing and was told they were at full strength… I can only go on that.. if they were missing the players that were listed I really hope that they make the finals because I think the series will be a lot more interesting with APW in rather than Greenvale and in saying that APW can have a big impact on how things play out especially if they are at full strength with those that have been listed that weren’t playing yesterday
hence in the second 1/2 I went and stood over the Keilor side of the ground and asked the same question of a supporter and was given names and reasons as to my post…. What more can I say…
In saying that APW were the better team on the day and deserved a well earned win but at times had trouble shaking off Keilor.. fact
it’s unfortunate players from both teams got injuries…
In relation to the Keilor v Strathmore girls game and whatever went on there got no idea can’t help you I wasn’t there and don’t support either. Maybe contact either club and ask..
Do you know what the relationship is between the player and supporter off the field?
You talk about racism and yet you are happy to make comments about hillbillies and neighbours pets.
Do you actually know the meaning of racism cause after your comments, you would be in the same category as a racist.

Started very slowly and so did the team in the first half of the season, full credit to him and the club for the turn around.

Clear the air Canplay, was there a supporter out of line on Saturday or not ?
Yes
Keilor under 18 that were on the fence next to coachs box
Look in your own backyard

Brent Taylor didn’t speak to anyone
Someone just posted that and your running with it
I was there and can tell u this is a load of sh””
I see post from keilor people on here about footy trip bets
Maybe apw put a bet on

Sorloser
Please confirm with Brent Taylor as to whether he picked out a Keilor Player after the game and apologised for the vitriolic comments some APW supporters levelled at the individual during the game.
Once you have done so, please come back to this forum and provide the answer.
I guarantee two things now. Brent Taylor is one of the nicest men ever and he won’t lie when he gives you an answer.
I look forward to your retraction.

Sorloser
Please confirm with Brent Taylor as to whether he picked out a Keilor Player after the game and apologised for the vitriolic comments some APW supporters levelled at the individual during the game.
I guarantee two things now. Brent Taylor is one of the nicest men ever and he won’t lie when he gives you an answer.
Brent Taylor is a quality person and will develop into a quality coach with his experiences in the elite talent pathway under some of the most experienced coaches.

It was always going to be a hard start for APW when a new game plan is implemented.

Sorloser
Keilor are the greatest sledges of all time and because u get a little back u start sooking like a 10 year old girl
Get over yourself and grow up
There was no racism just a keilor bus driver looking to pot apw

I leave for three weeks and everything is on fire!
  • the longbow and his bias towards Deer Park is finally on show. Holian is a star of this comp and should be a good role model for the youth
  • the gremlin getting trolled like he has done to me in years past brings warmth to thy heart
  • Mick’s minute was shorter than my stint with my first wife!

Anyhow, this is why we play! The drama, the excitement, the love of edfl footy is why I’m still standing.

Although, racism is never accepted nor should it be. Keep the sledging football related - not race related. Hopefully the league follows up if Keilor wish to do so and hopefully APW can take the actions required to eliminate those actions in the future

Also can confirm by sources that a number of Strathmore boys are very dusty following the Boiler Room Function on Saturday. Stars to win this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s rubbish Turbo, and you know it. Seems like you’re still harboring a grudge from the events of several years ago because they involved your mate, and thought you’d opportunistically seize on the concocted fairytale of a couple of DP trolls.

Very easy to impugn someone’s courage from the safety of an anonymous BF account. Bit more difficult if you actually have to put your name to it.
Hey old mate, trust your doing well.. Ive just always preferred the guy who puts his head over it when it’s his turn and those who come from the front if needed. That’s just me and I make no apologies for that.

Trent Mckenzie to Deer Park if delisted. Wouldn't surprise me either if Pat goes back to Deer Park either bringing with him the ones he too from Deer Park last year

Keilor are the greatest sledges of all time and because u get a little back u start sooking like a 10 year old girl
Get over yourself and grow up
There was no racism just a keilor bus driver looking to pot apw

There’s a huge deflection.

No racism comments?
Let me point you to an old Al Jolson song.
It’s called, ‘Swanee’. You might know the lyrics.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back