EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Tips this week.
Pascoe Vale-Palestine by 58 vs the smashed Avos

Keilor Tracksuit Pants by 93 vs Greenvale McMansions

Airport West Shoppingtown by 17 vs Deer Park Dawbusters

Strathmore Swingers club by 57 vs Ex-Essendon coaches only at Doutta Stars

My son plays at Abers by 95 vs East Keilor Afterpay.
Pascoe Vale Panthers by 75
Keilor Blues by 40
Airport West Eagles by 30
Strathmore ‘Mores by 60
Aberfeldie Gorillas by 70

I’m hearing the powers to be have been active and noting 7 quality one pointers returning !
Plus a talented sibling and targeted recruiting to compliment the already top 15 players on this years list
If they are 1 pointers at DP, they are all older players that won't make a lot of difference.

To squeeze just McKenzie in, you'll need to lose two 3 pointers which will make you weaker 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they are 1 pointers at DP, they are all older players that won't make a lot of difference.

To squeeze just McKenzie in, you'll need to lose two 3 pointers which will make you weaker 👍
Is that with the deduction of points from players who remain from this season also, or does it sound better leaving this out of the statement!
I read 11 points on offer from last weeks side if the same team is put on the park in 2025.

Is that with the deduction of points from players who remain from this season also, or does it sound better leaving this out of the statement!
I read 11 points on offer from last weeks side if the same team is put on the park in 2025.
Be a good effort to retain the current list, add half a dozen one pointers and McKenzie. That’s the minimum required to play finals next season IMO. Deja vu from all the talk last preseason though

Be a good effort to retain the current list, add half a dozen one pointers and McKenzie. That’s the minimum required to play finals next season IMO. Deja vu from all the talk last preseason though
As mentioned in an earlier post let's revisit this in 12 months. Seen enough of premier division, a few other clubs need some recruits also imo.

Tips this week.
Pascoe Vale-Palestine by 58 vs the smashed Avos

Keilor Tracksuit Pants by 93 vs Greenvale McMansions

Airport West Shoppingtown by 17 vs Deer Park Dawbusters

Strathmore Swingers club by 57 vs Ex-Essendon coaches only at Doutta Stars

My son plays at Abers by 95 vs East Keilor Afterpay.
How do you all see greenvale finishing the season? Looks like Eagles and Jet’s locked in a fight for 5th down t the last round?

How do you all see greenvale finishing the season? Looks like Eagles and Jet’s locked in a fight for 5th down t the last round?

Captain obvious but Keilor and Abers away doesn’t get much tougher. APW-DP game is the one which could decide 5th spot.
Abers should be locked in 4th after this week but might not want to rest to many if possibly playing them first week of finals.
For mine Greenvale lose both.
Also do Pacco rest a few rd 18 having locked in 2nd spot, which might give APW a chance in that game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back