Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Coaches locked in for 2019
B Mitchell Douttas
D MacDonald AH
And have another one on the cards
A Contessa MP with D Harris assistant

Has AH and EDS officially announced the respective appointments anywhere? #fakenews

Contessa won't coach in the EDFL next year is my mail - but will coach!
Harris will coach next year as well - although may not be in such a highly competitive arena as the EDFL seniors?

I was informed by a fairly reliable source at AH that MacDonald was going around again as well?? Guess we will know in due course but there has been a lot of nay sayers suggesting he was already out the door!

Where is Morrell likely to pop up next? Surely a coach of his ilk will be highly sought after?

Has AH and EDS officially announced the respective appointments anywhere? #fakenews
I hear that EDS senior coach positions are all still open. But, is that only a ploy by the club regarding the seniors? I would be expecting an announcement in the next two or three weeks or whenever their end of year function is.

Contessa won't coach in the EDFL next year is my mail - but will coach!
Harris will coach next year as well - although may not be in such a highly competitive arena as the EDFL seniors?

I was informed by a fairly reliable source at AH that MacDonald was going around again as well?? Guess we will know in due course but there has been a lot of nay sayers suggesting he was already out the door!

Where is Morrell likely to pop up next? Surely a coach of his ilk will be highly sought after?
Digby Morrell to coach Pascoe Vale 2019

Does he have your tick of approval Turbo coming via Strathmore?
Great appointment for mine. Pacco need to start fresh with a proven A grade coach which he is. He needs to recruit the right 25 year olds not the wrong 30+ year olds.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Absolute champion coach and even better person, will work wonders with PV and their list. At least now PV will have one person who will give it his all.

Morrell to pv a good get in my eyes , change was definitely needed at the club 4th 4th 6th and 5th in ladder finishes in the last 4 years with the cattle they have had you would expect better and haven’t been coached right from what I’ve herd , Hartingham also could be on the move wants to still be a player/coach, with marby Park sussing him out to take over from Castello

Turbo what do you think ?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morrell to pv a good get in my eyes , change was definitely needed at the club 4th 4th 6th and 5th in ladder finishes in the last 4 years with the cattle they have had you would expect better and haven’t been coached right from what I’ve herd , Hartingham also could be on the move wants to still be a player/coach with marby Park sussing him out to take over from Castello

False.

Morrell to pv a good get in my eyes , change was definitely needed at the club 4th 4th 6th and 5th in ladder finishes in the last 4 years with the cattle they have had you would expect better and haven’t been coached right from what I’ve herd , Hartingham also could be on the move wants to still be a player/coach, with marby Park sussing him out to take over from Castello

Hey Sandman,

I think it’s a great choice without disrespect to previous coaches but they were due for a change of voice. He has a lot of experience and a very good speaker and good tactically. His coached at both a bigger club and to a lesser extent was prepared to take on a challenge with WC.

Does he have your tick of approval Turbo coming via Strathmore?
Great appointment for mine. Pacco need to start fresh with a proven A grade coach which he is. He needs to recruit the right 25 year olds not the wrong 30+ year olds.

Route, yes he does mate..Always had a high opinion of Digby and he does stay at clubs for a period of time and leaves on his own accord. Great get and hopefully that’s the difference going forward.

Amazing stuff from Keilor. 44 points down at 3/4 time to win by 2 points. Have never seen Mick so emotional. Amazing stuff!

Wow, what happened in the last quarter?
Looks like Abers for the flag (bastards)
Keilor came home with the wind. Keilor kept persisting with the aggressive ball movement and defence held up. Mores goalless in the last qtr after Keilor was goalless in the first.

Keilor had 5 goals on the board at 3/4 time and kicked 7.6 in the last qtr including having Mason Thomas go off on a stretcher.

Keilor came home with the wind. Keilor kept persisting with the aggressive ball movement and defence held up. Mores goalless in the last qtr after Keilor was goalless in the first.

Keilor had 5 goals on the board at 3/4 time and kicked 7.6 in the last qtr including having Mason Thomas go off on a stretcher.
As gutsy a win you will see! Cavka, white & bell all out injured from last weeks team! Hitch off concussed in the 3rd, Thomas stretchered off, wunhym & barbuto playing through shoulder injury’s sustained in the game. 44 points down at 3/4 time & played poor footy up to that point. Mick made some key changes for the last and Keilor absolutely dominated, midfield put on a clinic + Clark, Martin & Galea stood up in key moments for Keilor to storm over the top of them in probably the best qtrs of footy I’ve witnessed a Keilor team play
Jarrod was huge all day down back for strathmore was the best player on the ground for mine, cachia was also very good. Think strathmore will kick themselves letting that slip they were the better team for 3 qtrs

Strathmore put the que in the rack as they were able to do last week.
Difference Greenvale kicked 5, they cruised home. This week did the same but Keilor kicked 7 and got home. Mores looked ahead understandably game was done. Keilor went bang!
Abers next week by 40+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back