Recruiting EFC Trade/Draft Talk II with F/A rules in OP - Billings for a fourth rounder the latest rumour

What do we do with the #1 pick?

• Use it

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • Trade it for multiple top 10 picks

Votes: 65 42.2%
  • Trade it for players

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Trade it for players and first round picks

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can play both ends but not worth what gold coast would be asking for.
Just think he's not that good. He doesn't fit into our defence and I'd prefer Brown/Daniher/Bellchambers up forward honestly

What would we have to give up for Tomlinson? Pretty sure they knocked back pick 11 from carlton for him last year but think hes value has gone down a bit since then

Apparently Sam Day has put off contract talks, pretty sure he was a massive bombers supporter before he was drafted.

I don't think I could say enough Mendoza style "Noooooooooo!"s to really comvey how against the idea of trading for Sam Day I am.

I'd love to try and give you those "Noooooooo!"s, but it feels like the pursuit of happiness (the idea not the film) -- you can try but you'll never truly achieve it.

I don't think I could say enough Mendoza style "Noooooooooo!"s to really comvey how against the idea of trading for Sam Day I am.

I'd love to try and give you those "Noooooooo!"s, but it feels like the pursuit of happiness (the idea not the film) -- you can try but you'll never truly achieve it.
image.jpeg

Myers, Zaharakis, Colyer, Heppell, Prestia, Zerrett, Fantasia, Tippa, Laverde, Langford, Parish, Francis and Redman

All under 30 still in 2019.

Tell me that midfield group won't carry us forward for our next tilt, Best part for me is most of these blokes can play in plenty of different roles.

Edit: Quite Bullish on Eades and Long also.

To be fair, only Zaharakis is of similar game style of Taylor. Tippa (behind the ball), Parish (inside leaning mid), Z.Merret (inside leaning mid), Eades (unproven) are not even relatable to Lewis Taylor.
Fantasia is the most comparable of the lot having played predominantly half forward/wing this year. Which is what Taylor did in his RS winning year

But there's a limit to how smalls you can play in one side and I forgot about Colyer as well.

I don't see a high half forward accumulator as high on our sides list of needs.

Myers, Zaharakis, Colyer, Heppell, Prestia, Zerrett, Fantasia, Tippa, Laverde, Langford, Parish, Francis and Redman

All under 30 still in 2019.

Tell me that midfield group won't carry us forward for our next tilt, Best part for me is most of these blokes can play in plenty of different roles.

Edit: Quite Bullish on Eades and Long also.

Who is the inside bull?

The Scott Thompson, the Matt Priddis, the Jack Ziebell type.

We dony have any in the wings..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But there's a limit to how smalls you can play in one side and I forgot about Colyer as well.

I don't see a high half forward accumulator as high on our sides list of needs.

Not talking about half forwards. Enough of them on the list who could translate into true wingman.

Who is the inside bull?

Francis and Laverde have the most potential to be a inside beast out of that group, but it's only potential.

I recently watched the Under 18s Academy Vs Werribee replay and took a few notes and done some rankings. My personal top 10 from that game are as follows.
1. Jack Bowes
2. Sam Petrevski-Seton
3. Jy Simpkin
4. Harrison Macreadie
5. Will Brodie
6. Jarrod Berry
7. Jeremy Goddard
8. Hugh McCluggage
9. Jonty Scharenberg
10. Josh Battle

If anyone wants to know my observations on certain players in that game let me know and i will answer.

Who is the inside bull?

Myers. I agree, we need another inside bull but he's excellent at that sort of thing.

I recently watched the Under 18s Academy Vs Werribee replay and took a few notes and done some rankings. My personal top 10 from that game are as follows.
1. Jack Bowes
2. Sam Petrevski-Seton
3. Jy Simpkin
4. Harrison Macreadie
5. Will Brodie
6. Jarrod Berry
7. Jeremy Goddard
8. Hugh McCluggage
9. Jonty Scharenberg
10. Josh Battle

If anyone wants to know my observations on certain players in that game let me know and i will answer.

Scharenberg, McCluggage, Simpkin (with our second) would be perfect for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back