Game Day Elimination Final 2: Sydney v Essendon, SCG, Saturday 9th September, 2017, 4.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We should have went with another tall and didn't......all year we have played with 3 tall forwards......why go with two in a final.......bad selection imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't try and pin this on Goddard or Heppell. That's some bullshit. The swans have been elite and that's that. The pressure and contest is better than anyone's in the league right now. Calm your farms and remember how far we've come.

Drafting tips. Don't pick them up unless they can pick a ball up. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger discrepancy between ball handling skills.

As bad as it has been today folks if you swap Watson and Kelly for high quality contested mids, have Hooker at FF, defend their transition better, show more composure with the ball and match the intensity of the first quarter and we're in the contest.

All but the first one are easy fixes. I hope we don't give away our draft position to go for an easy fix in the midfield. We need to build internally and go to the draft again this year. Go to the draft again next year and potentially get a FA next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back