Elliot You Druken Bastard

Remove this Banner Ad

How the #@$! you manage to continually pick the locks on that sanitorium and escape long enough to post some vomit on this site amazes me. There is something to be said for putting down sick animals like yourself.

Bee and ODN's, notice everyone came quickly to Parkin's defence, as we should have. Don't hold your breath waiting for the good name of "Pigs Arse" to be defended
biggrin.gif

Was John Newcomb with him at the time?

He once wanted to be the P.M., he's set his sights higher now, he must want to become President of the USA,
wink.gif

Cheers

------------------
RED & BLACK BACK to BACK 2001!

The Magistrates' Court and and the Victorian Police acheived what the Supreme Court and the National Crime Authority did not, a finding of guilt.

Originally posted by Bee:
Oh gee, drink driving! How many of us have been caught on that or at least should have been caught on that? Get a life Stengas.

My mate was hit by one and I just hope it never happens to someone you know Bee THINK before you post please.

Originally posted by RICE80SF:
Bee and ODN's, notice everyone came quickly to Parkin's defence, as we should have. Don't hold your breath waiting for the good name of "Pigs Arse" to be defended
biggrin.gif

Don't expect it at all Ricey. In fact I wasn't defending it myself. Some people can raise certain things as a genuine issue, however this particular person is hate mongering again after one to many of whatever he is on. I think if 24 out of your 25 posts are abusive two liners then that person deserves no respect at all.

As for Jack, well he has a 'nose' for trouble but as Bee pointed out, half the people on this site have probably done it and not been caught btw I am not one of those. Want to post something about Jack's merits, I'll respond in earnest in a proper thread. If you agree with this guy, he will only be encouraged to abuse some more and sooner or later you'll be on the receiving end.

------------------
mens sana in corpore sano - a sound mind in a sound body

[This message has been edited by The Old Dark Navy's (edited 21 November 2000).]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Think Girlie!!!!!:
My mate was hit by one and I just hope it never happens to someone you know Bee THINK before you post please.

Respectfully TG

None of this is an endorsement of drink driving. I believe that people need to be saved from themselves and held up as an example. I don't condone what Jack did just as I don't condone what Kennett got away with. I hardly think that only bringing up cases of people that you may not like though is hypocritical. I reckon we all know someone who drink drives once in a while and unless we are putting our own friends and families in line, what right do we have to abuse others who do it simply because you hate them.

Bee is not supporting Jack, merely trying to shut up someone who has been spewing forth hate and abuse from day 1 to get a rise from people and satisfy his own agenda.

No I'm not agreeing with the inane opening post, merely comparing two stupid posts (Eastaughs as well) and the respect held for two Carlton identities. Parkin has the utmost respect, while Elliott has none.

He could've killed somone, maybe someone from our families. There's no excuse for it these days, especially a w***er like Elliott who could easily afford to be driven home. I've never done it and my family has always had a dessignatted driver, doesn't make us saints just aware of the dangers. And far less arrogant.

Cheers.

[This message has been edited by RICE80SF (edited 21 November 2000).]

Originally posted by Think Girlie!!!!!:

I always think before I post and unlike you I also register. I wasn't condoning drink driving. I was pointing out that what ever Jack seems to do gets picked up on in here and made into a big issue. At least he is paying the penalty, more than a few high profile people I could mention that wiggled out of it!

ok Bee the line 'Gee drink driving" had me thinking you thought it was trivial. Silly me. And this is about the only thing this bastard hasn't got away with.

You know what? As soon as I was told this yesterday afternoon,I knew what reaction it would get in here. It's the old "stick the boot into Jack" game. You never seem to get bored with it! How many other bloody people have been caught drink driving? Why has it turned into a major crime now Jack has done it?

no but thats why theres such a load of fuss about it here.

Everyone loves sticking the boot into Jack, and youre aware of it, as you mentioned.

So dont get so defensive about it, just let them have their kick.

(i mean I enjoy getting "druken" myself)

Originally posted by Arch:
no but thats why theres such a load of fuss about it here.

Everyone loves sticking the boot into Jack, and youre aware of it, as you mentioned.

So dont get so defensive about it, just let them have their kick.

(i mean I enjoy getting "druken" myself)

Arch,
Yep I've also noticed that Stengas can't spell.
smile.gif
Don't get me wrong I am not saying that Jack was right to drive home that night. He wasn't. God knows, I've been at Optus after a match myself and knew I had too much to drink. I leave the car there and catch a taxi home.(such a good girl
wink.gif
) Jack should have done something similar. Maybe now he will employ a chauffer.

[This message has been edited by Bee (edited 21 November 2000).]

Remove this Banner Ad

Elliot You Druken Bastard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back