Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aren't they literally doing what he told them to do?

GAIr8TWbYAAwxTr.jpg

So did he not like how the Earth responded to that?

KxG5Vc.gif

Nice jacket Maverick

What the actual ****?

How is that possibly even an option to be filed as a lawsuit? What a happened to freedom of choice in the USA? This lawsuit in essence goes against everything he should believe in as a corporate billionaire.

I’m at the point where Musk has to be considered clinically insane. It’s very dangerous the platform he has and the garbage he spews on a daily basis.
money talks, as they say.

if you have the money to piss away, i'm sure any lawyer in the their right mind will happily listen as long as you're able to pay their fees

rofl

Yeah mate, telling advertisers to go **** yourself just screams peace :tearsofjoy:

Might be something in the ketamine stories after all, dude is out of his mind.
we told you to **** off and not tell us how to run our business now we're going to sue you for ****ing off like we told you because what we really meant was shut up and pay us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm deleting Twitter RN

Musk has completely ruined the platform.

It's riddled with bots and spammers who post unrelated content to the original post.
The amount of racist and homophobic content i've witnessed in the last few weeks with the ongoing situation in the UK is beyond belief.

Hard working islamic business owners in the UK are being trashed by the far right telling them to go back to their own country. It's become a joke. The amount of hate is making it a horrible platform to spend time on.

Influential people need to take a stand and remove themselves from the platform and their reliance on it.

The awesome Marina Hyde delivers a drive-by slap to Space Karen and other right wing inadequates:

Barely a day goes by without the shitposter’s shitposter, Elon Musk, informing the world that in the UK, “civil war is inevitable”. Sorry, but he doesn’t even go here? Surely a better use of the X proprietor’s time would be persuading various of his 12 children to even talk to him, instead of continuing with his sadsack experiment in paying $44bn to act like the world’s disinformer-in-chief.

The awesome Marina Hyde delivers a drive-by slap to Space Karen and other right wing inadequates:

Barely a day goes by without the shitposter’s shitposter, Elon Musk, informing the world that in the UK, “civil war is inevitable”. Sorry, but he doesn’t even go here? Surely a better use of the X proprietor’s time would be persuading various of his 12 children to even talk to him, instead of continuing with his sadsack experiment in paying $44bn to act like the world’s disinformer-in-chief.

"Space Karen"

spit-take-laughing.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back