Embley up forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyran

Draftee
Oct 4, 2005
Other Teams
West Coast
He was west coast's 2nd goalkicker in 2003 and 3rd goalkicker in 2005. He is also strong,tallish and faster than many full backs. Could he be full forward for west coast?

Tyran said:
He was west coast's 2nd goalkicker in 2003 and 3rd goalkicker in 2005. He is also strong,tallish and faster than many full backs. Could he be full forward for west coast?

Maybe not full forward but there arent really any set positions these days anyway. He is worth a bit of a go I reckon. He can outsize most midfielders and run all day. Dunno if he has the ability to turn a game as in a bag of 6 or 7 but ya never know. Worth a shot. Maybe Suma should pull the boots back on (he he he) ;)

I think Doogs has to stick his hand up after a forgettable 2005.

He is a lot better than he played last year, he should be able to hold down FF as a mobile key forward.

i just hate the AFL website. they had an article about Waters returning from injury and the next day he gets hit by a taxi then they have an article about Smith returning from injury and he does his knee the next day.

Tyran said:
i just hate the AFL website. they had an article about Waters returning from injury and the next day he gets hit by a taxi then they have an article about Smith returning from injury and he does his knee the next day.

Gardiner survived an AFL post-injury article.

Underdog said:
to answer you question, he isnt a full forward. It would also be robbing peter to pay paul as he is an incredibly destructive winger/flanker who drifts forward to kick goals.

I agree

He could though later in his career but for know the goal kicking wingman forward is his best role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i thought embley was very good up forward in the london game, he didnt look like a traditional FF but was erratic enough to cause some headaches, not sure who we would use to match up on him, perhaps Haddril.

Im with zero, if i was an eagles coach id have embly up there, as hed be fit enough to out run most traditional backs....

theres not much else up their to be honest....

Remove this Banner Ad

Embley up forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back