England tour of India (4 Tests, 2 T20I, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

India are a disgrace for playing well at home? OK!

Trott drops Kohli on 4 at first slip off Swann's bowling then tries to claim the catch. Replays show he gathered it off the ground so not sure wtf Trott was thinking.

Have to question England's selection. Picking two swing bowlers on a typically flat Indian wicket. Anderson is a good bowler when the conditions suit and Bresnan is average at best.

They'd be much better off with some hit the wicket bowlers like Onions. In saying that, Broad hits the deck and he too was made to look average.

Why is Trott fielding at slip anyway? Not watching atm so I don't know if Anderson is off the ground but if Anderson is on, I don't see why he isn't at slip to the spinner.

Have to question England's selection. Picking two swing bowlers on a typically flat Indian wicket. Anderson is a good bowler when the conditions suit and Bresnan is average at best.

They'd be much better off with some hit the wicket bowlers like Onions. In saying that, Broad hits the deck and he too was made to look average.
Don't see why you'd play Onions instead of Bresnan. I agree with not playing Bresnan but by picking Onions, it would just be two steps forward, one step back. They should have just gone with Monty instead of Bresnan.

What annoys me is that we made Bresnan look like a superstar during the 2010/11 Ashes. That memory still annoys me greatly.

Wicket is turning a fair bit - Swann rips out Kohli's middle stump with a ball that pitched a foot and a half outside off. The Indian spinners will be licking their lips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't consider Onions an into the wicket bowler at all. Very much a pitch it up and nibble it both ways bowler like Bresnan. Finn, a genuine into the wicket bowler, was a huge loss to injury.

I can't remember the last time a team bowled their 90 overs without having to use the extra half hour. Bravo.

I wouldn't consider Onions an into the wicket bowler at all. Very much a pitch it up and nibble it both ways bowler like Bresnan. Finn, a genuine into the wicket bowler, was a huge loss to injury.

I can't remember the last time a team bowled their 90 overs without having to use the extra half hour. Bravo.
Last summer- day 3? of the SCG test.

Trott drops Kohli on 4 at first slip off Swann's bowling then tries to claim the catch. Replays show he gathered it off the ground so not sure wtf Trott was thinking.

Nothing short of cheating in my book - he had to have known that hit the ground

That Trott appeal looked ridiculous on highlights - where are the absurd calls for "The Spirit of Cricket" or whatever by the Pommie journos, eh?

And make no mistake - this ain't a flat pitch. Watch it turn into a spitting cobra and a minefield when the Poms step on it tomorrow or the day after. The Indian spinner (Ashwin?) will be licking his lips at the turn on offer today.

That Trott appeal looked ridiculous on highlights - where are the absurd calls for "The Spirit of Cricket" or whatever by the Pommie journos, eh?

There will be nothing made of it whatsoever over here (in the UK). Nothing. Trott has always been a cheat.

I love seeing India fail as much as any other AUstralian cricket fan, but I hope they grind England into the Indian dust and whitewash them.

Remove this Banner Ad

England tour of India (4 Tests, 2 T20I, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back