England tour of India (4 Tests, 2 T20I, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez, India really wouldn't want to concede a lead of 150ish here. Pitch is starting to do some funny things and you get the feeling Swann could rip through them quickly, can't see Sehwag coming in and smashing a ton like he did in the 1st innings.

Sehwag to make runs in the second innings is extremely unlikely.

Bresnan, Broad and Swann can hold a bat.

Yeah I was going to say, it's technically the tail but it's a bloody good one. If Cook holds his bat they could make a decent lead.

Don't really know who I want to win, not a fan of either side, but it's good entertainment :p

India are technically already two down - show me an occasion where Sehwag has fired in the 2nd innings, and Gambhir is out.

If England can get India to 35/4 chasing 170 or something like that, they're right in it.

Now I'm really looking forward to the Ashes. Cook vs Clarke is going to be a pretty interesting sight. He has played a gem of an innings here though, and has shown that he is England's best bat because he now scores runs against pace and spin, and others only really score against pace. Mind you, I was still happy when Clarke managed to beat Cook's high score in Brisbane.

I've never really understood the whole pick a batsman who is able to wear a pair of gloves rather than picking a keeper who is able to handle a bat.

I saw him early in his career against Surrey when they were at the height of their powers. After 90 overs Surrey were 4-450 and he's shelled three regulation sitters - never thought he's keep for England.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prior gone. But the steady head of Cook should still ensure they get a decent score on board to chase.

Remove this Banner Ad

England tour of India (4 Tests, 2 T20I, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back