Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Does this table get reversed for incorrect on field decisions that needed VAR to resolve?

ie ManU is plus 3, Nott Forest is minus 4.

(except where VAR saw the mistake but didn't tell the referee, which really needed a match replay ;))

The Diaz goal doesn't come up under VAR stats as the goal was actually awarded by VAR but failed to be registered on the scoresheet.

Except there's no such thing because on a subjective decision everyone has a different opinion
So what are people moaning about then? Two decisions over the course of the season so far that weren't necessarily or obviously wrong.

It's not really evidence of a major conspiracy.

So what are people moaning about then? Two decisions over the course of the season so far that weren't necessarily or obviously wrong.

It's not really evidence of a major conspiracy.
I have no idea honestly that var table might be one of the stupidest things I've ever seen

I have no idea honestly that var table might be one of the stupidest things I've ever seen
They all are, can be tailored to suit whatever theory you want to prove.

Both correct decisions imo. Rodri was a clear penalty, we should have had a second in the same game for a far more blatant hold by Maguire.

Kovacic should have got a second yellow in the Arsenal match but I don't think the first was a red.

A week before Hwang should have got a second yellow and ended up scoring the winner against us.

But people see what they want to see.
Obviously

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm fine with it RossFC
Until we lose both games and then the bad juju is all on you
one of us GIF

Or you lose the West Ham game and Rossco has to lock the thread due to the fallout with a whole round of games to go haha
Understandable need to lock thread.
Losing to lower league garbage is rage worthy stuff, at home no less.

Sounds like Doku might be out (for how long I'm not sure). Makes the loss of Grealish for the Villa game more significant.

On the plus side, Stones should be back.
You’ve lost Rodri as well for Villa

Sheff U have sacked Heckingbottom. Chris Wilder to come back. I can't see it making much of a difference.
Very harsh …they gave him nothing. Wilder as no one else wanted the job

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back