Premier Lg EPL Matchday 17 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Kulu been way more assertive in his decisions

Kulu is in great form. From the number 10 position he put Son clean through one time. When he was switched to the right his cross to Richarlison was a peach. For his goal the whole world was expecting him to go onto his left before he cut onto his right and smashed it.

Kulu is in great form. From the number 10 position he put Son clean through one time. When he was switched to the right his cross to Richarlison was a peach. For his goal the whole world was expecting him to go onto his left before he cut onto his right and smashed it.
Wouldn't say great form he was horrible against West Ham and poor first half until he was moved centrally against Newcastle.

So next game no

Maddison
Solomon
Peresic
Bentancur
Udogie
VDV
Bissouma
Lo Celso

and Johnson as well?

That's just brutal

Davies to LB and Dier to come in at CB maybe?

Ange thinks Johnson will be alright. Small head wounds can gush a lot of blood that make them look worse than they are.

Ange thinks Johnson will be alright. Small head wounds can gush a lot of blood that make them look worse than they are.

I honestly think they'll put Emerson at LB and leave Davies at CB. Fair I wasn't worried about the gash i didn't know the go about the concussion

The annoyance with him is he doesn't use his right more because it's not like some left footers who are like a 8 year old child on their rights

I think Bryan Gil will come in for him next game regardless

The annoyance with him is he doesn't use his right more because it's not like some left footers who are like a 8 year old child on their rights

I didn't think Kulu was as bad against West Ham as you said. He was good against City. Maybe Ange has been forced into playing him in the 10 position but I reckon he's thrived there while also being effective on the right wing. Bryan Gil is weak replacement for either Johnson or Kulu.

Carragher or Neville crapping on about inverted full backs is just media noise that should be ignored. Look how Pep, Arteta, Ange, Klopp, De Zerbi set up their teams.

I didn't think Kulu was as bad against West Ham as you said. He was good against City. Maybe Ange has been forced into playing him in the 10 position but I reckon he's thrived there while also being effective on the right wing. Bryan Gil is weak replacement for either Johnson or Kulu.

Carragher or Neville crapping on about inverted full backs is just media noise that should be ignored. Look how Pep, Arteta, Ange, Klopp, De Zerbi set up their teams.
Actually liked him playing central with Son wide v Newcastle. Kulu likes taking on players and being attacking.
Now that Bissouma is out, he ll play that number 8/9 role. Son left, Richarlison centre and Johnson right- once he comes back from concussion.

Like Bryan. But gee he’s a slight guy. Him out wide can expose his physicality. He could be a solid Bissouma/Maddison option
I think he'd be dangerously bullied in field. He got bullied around by Kyle Walker who is a beast of a RB compared to Gil. But against Patterson or Coleman if he can't do an okay enough job there, he may as well be out of the squad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he'd be dangerously bullied in field. He got bullied around by Kyle Walker who is a beast of a RB compared to Gil. But against Patterson or Coleman if he can't do an okay enough job there, he may as well be out of the squad
Don’t think he fits EPL, 100%. He needs to be a centre forward behind Richarlison, otherwise he’s out of place

Don’t think he fits EPL, 100%. He needs to be a centre forward behind Richarlison, otherwise he’s out of place
I'd prefer to see Veliz get more minutes. Because I agree I don't think Gil can physically cope in the PL, but I'd rather give it 1 last shot with him before flicking him off in January

Schar pinged hamstring at 13 min mark.
Another Toon injury. Isak out of squad too, lucky Wilson fit.
Callum Wilson? Wonder if the world is waiting for a special moment for him to score again. He said that in the Champs League that he'd score against Milan because his first CL goal was waiting for a special moment. Belongs in the NFL not the EPL

Callum Wilson? Wonder if the world is waiting for a special moment for him to score again. He said that in the Champs League that he'd score against Milan because his first CL goal was waiting for a special moment. Belongs in the NFL not the EPL
Well with Gordon exhausted, Isak out altogether, they need someone to attack.

Jimenez catches a flailing arm in the face. He looks a bit dazed but is approved to come back on the field. Immediately goes a head high bump on Longstaff. It's hard to fathom why the ref only gives a yellow. VAR gets him to take another look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 17 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back