EPL Matchday 25

How much is Sanchez earning a week?

• He plays for the love of the game.

• 300k.

• 500k.

• 700k and a purple monkey dishwasher.

• None of your business. That is private info between Man United, Sanchez and Jack Watts.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Title was gone 2 months ago and I’m still confident we will hold onto second
I’m not sure about that. I think you’re pretty lucky to be in second to be honest judging by performances. Got off to a great start to the season but haven’t been anywhere near that form since

I’m not sure about that. I think you’re pretty lucky to be in second to be honest judging by performances. Got off to a great start to the season but haven’t been anywhere near that form since
First loss for nearly 2 months in the league. Not playing great but getting results. Some days you just aren’t good enough and put in a performance like that. The sides below us aren’t super consistent either so I think we will still finish second

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So tight 2nd to 5th. Dele Ali gets a slightly better touch on the cross at Old Trafford in the 80th minute and Spurs would be sitting 2nd
Yeah, that and the Leicester game are the two that frustrate me the most. Should have got a point from both with the chances we had.

Pogba's sublime record against top 6 opponents continues. Subbed off early for the first time under Jose

Well an injury would do that.

What injury? Mourinho says he wasn't injured. He hides against decent opposition

Fair enough if he wasn't injured however he certainly doesn't hide against decent opposition.

He's never played a good game against the top 6 since rejoining Utd

Well this season alone he has only played against Arsenal which he had two assists and Spurs this morning.
However your obsession is noted.

He's never played a good game against the top 6 since rejoining Utd
He has. Against us at OT last season he (and whoever was with him) bitched our midfield.
Even chatted to pantskyle about it from memory.

He has. Against us at OT last season he (and whoever was with him) bitched our midfield.
Even chatted to pantskyle about it from memory.

Ah yes that is correct, was a beast in that game.

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL Matchday 25

Back