Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess that shows, that even with 10 men you can’t buy heritage, the will to never give in and determination to win that champion clubs have.

Not even sportswashers money can buy that. EAD Geordies.
Newcastle were formed in 1892 and have won two more titles than Tottenham.

Newcastle were formed in 1892 and have won two more titles than Tottenham.
Cool. Still sportswashing garbage, like you lot.

Oh and 17>12 non super cup silverware.

That's got to be off. He stopped a break away

Ref made a pig's ear of both incidents. TAA should have got a free kick for the shove in the back - instead of getting a yellow for throwing the ball away. Then he should have got a second yellow for the foul on Gordon but the ref squibbed it.

It didn't matter in the end as Newcastle got Darwinated.

Cool. Still sportswashing garbage, like you lot.

Oh and 17>12 non super cup silverware.

Just saying that they have plenty of heritage.

Not getting involved in the sportswashing stuff, people will think what they think (not sure why they feel the need to repeat it over and over but there you go.

Just saying that they have plenty of heritage.

Not getting involved in the sportswashing stuff, people will think what they think (not sure why they feel the need to repeat it over and over but there you go.
And I am just saying I was glad they lost. No cheatcode to the top can buy them what Liverpool have.

And I am just saying I was glad they lost. No cheatcode to the top can buy them what Liverpool have.
And Liverpool are owned by Americans who bet against the average person during market crashes and reaped millions... They're all shit

Oh they absolutely should. They won't but they should.

The abuse is just wildly inappropriate.

I actually think they will tbh. Probably didn't help with the over turned red the week before but agree you shouldn't be able to do that even if it's a howler and this didn't appear to be by the interpretation of the rule.

Oh they absolutely should. They won't but they should.

The abuse is just wildly inappropriate.

Yes it was a very poor look. Also surprising the lack of leadership around him with other players not coming in to restrain him/move him away.

I’ll say however the red seemed harsh to me. A foul for sure, and a yellow I think more suitable. Anyway, once the decision wasn’t going to be overturned he just has to accept it unfortunately and come off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume you're trying to say NaCl for Salt. I mean there are more salts than Sodium Chloride, particularly at Anfield.

1212628.gif

For fun not for argument, a little sub plot from the game this morning
Tindall at 1-0, Vs Klopp at 2-1.
Edit: digitally altered.

Screenshot_20230828_121827.jpg

Last edited:
Newcastle choked hard funny to see when Eddie Howe tried to get a player sent off after only 10 minutes. You can't even manage a win against 10 men s**t coach belongs in a relegation battling squad.
To be fair, Howe is at that stage with Newcastle where has to expect to win, and coach accordingly.
1-0 up, 10 men, just manage the game situation and think about how Liverpool can hurt you.

Everton have had more shots on target than Liverpool in the first 3 games but we're 7 points adrift.

Crazy how a bit of luck is always needed in football.
Yeah but Liverpool had a red early in two games. Most of your shots against Fulham and Wolves

Thanks, edited post. Just for fun.

It's amazing how much it's been taken up across the net lol, but yeah in the pic the guy put his twitter handle on the match official's jacket.

I thought the red card was there and TAA definitely should’ve got second yellow. Thought Pool played well with 10 men …even late first half they were doing well.
I did find it funny that pundits debate the second yellow and should Liverpool have been down to 9 men etc. Life doesnt work like that.

If TAA gets sent off, everything changes, the butterfly effect. So Virg and Isak are never in that position for Virg to then also be sent off.

If Virg was already off and TAA escapes the second yellow then there is the argument for 9 men etc.

But it doesnt work the other way around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back