Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re going to end up exhausting yourself if you go around and start removing points from clubs after the Ref/VAR have done their job properly.
From the looks I'll be exhausted just looking at United games let alone everyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ten Hag is a fraud but he’s got some absolute hype jobs in that squad. Varane, Casemiro, Martinez, Martial and Antony are all frauds. Onana is certainly under suspicion too.

And then you have the biggest fake footballer of them all in Bruno.
Harsh on Casemiro imo. His problem at United is they've paid a lot of money for someone whose best football is behind him.
But you don't get into a midfield with Modric and Kroos and win 3 league titles, a cup and 5 UCL titles if you're a fraud.

Martial and Antony are more just straight out flops.

Harsh on Casemiro imo. His problem at United is they've paid a lot of money for someone whose best football is behind him.
But you don't get into a midfield with Modric and Kroos and win 3 league titles, a cup and 5 UCL titles if you're a fraud.

Agree - Casemiro is a jet.

Bruno reminds me of Courtinho. Very good players but there teams are better without them. They are in-between players - not strikers, not wingers, and not midfielders.

Agree - Casemiro is a jet.

Bruno reminds me of Courtinho. Very good players but there teams are better without them. They are in-between players - not strikers, not wingers, and not midfielders.
Jet? Darren Lehmann would run past him. Good footballer? Yes, at times. He was in a squad of superstars so like Varane he was hidden

Casemiro is treacle slow. He’s a good player but nowhere near what he is built up to be. Sarr and Bissouma bullied him last week and I reckon Spurs also mugged him off over 2 CL games a few years back when he was at Madrid.

Casemiro is treacle slow. He’s a good player but nowhere near what he is built up to be. Sarr and Bissouma bullied him last week and I reckon Spurs also mugged him off over 2 CL games a few years back when he was at Madrid.
Don't disagree with what he is now, an increasingly suspect signing from United. Winks bitched him and the other two over two legs, you are correct.
Just don't think he deserves to be put in the conversation with the other players you've listed. He's been a good player and has had a good career.

Not sure Worrell was the last man. Had a defender to the left ahead of the United player and the keeper looked in range to be able to collect the ball.
Probably another apology coming for the visiting team to Old Trafford

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back