Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

most people would agree its a yellow mate no matter the patch on the sleeve
Don’t think anyone’s arguing it being a yellow, but the rules are only being applied to one team in this game.

Joao Pedro booted the ball back to Raya in the first half and didn’t get a card.

Weird no card for Mitoma for the challenge on Saka earlier, no card for kicking the ball away for Pedro when it was well out, but ref couldn't ****ing wait to give Rice that red.

Boo hoo.

Don’t think anyone’s arguing it being a yellow, but the rules are only being applied to one team in this game.
Declan would have been in the referees eyes. Being on a yellow already would have attracted extra attention. Thats probably where the inconsistency comes from

Declan would have been in the referees eyes. Being on a yellow already would have attracted extra attention. Thats probably where the inconsistency comes from
The inconsistency comes from the fact that English referees are the worst in world football, and the VARs in England are more interested in protecting their mates than making the correct decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The inconsistency comes from the fact that English referees are the worst in world football, and the VARs in England are more interested in protecting their mates than making the correct decision.

VAR was a non factor for the 2nd Rice yellow. Can't be reviewed.

VAR couldn't get involved

I never said they should’ve. I made a comment about the standard of refereeing in England.

I never even disputed Rice getting sent off.
I would hazard a guess that you dont watch much else than your own football side.

I thought the same thing about Essendon. Turns out we have the biggest +/- differential in the league which blew my mind.

Standard is acceptable, interpretation and appreciation of the consistencies across matches is what must bother people

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back