Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Both. Been on here for 15 years and no supporter base has a greater victim complex than Liverpool. The regular Arsenal posters are generally pretty good
Yeah well, some of the obvious baiting around off field stuff is pretty gutless if you ask me (as a Liverpool fan).

But then you'd just say that’s being the victim.
In response, id just make a comment about Angeball and get my virtual head ripped off! :)

Good point for Arsenal in the end.

You never see the keepers EVER getting a card for time wasting, might be time to check the refs bank account or online betting accounts.

Ol' mate very card happy against Arsenal.
It happens all the time.

You never see the keepers EVER getting a card for time wasting, might be time to check the refs bank account or online betting accounts.

Eh?

Really? Keepers are always get carded for time wasting after the 85th minute

Both. Been on here for 15 years and no supporter base has a greater victim complex than Liverpool. The regular Arsenal posters are generally pretty good
Arsenal fans on Reddit are a different breed. Almost Qanon levels of conspiracy over there.

emi martinez has like 10 in the last 2 seasons. raya had been time wasting for like 40 mins.

It happens all the time.
It really doesn't, hence why there has been strong complaints about time wasting in the EPL, because keepers should have 6 seconds and they frequently are never told to hurry up.

Guarantee over the rest of today we will see a lot of keepers taking as long or longer than Raya and it will be overlooked.

Only ever happens really late in games when keepers take the piss, like Pickford was done for one late last year.

Yeah well, some of the obvious baiting around off field stuff is pretty gutless if you ask me (as a Liverpool fan).

But then you'd just say that’s being the victim.
In response, id just make a comment about Angeball and get my virtual head ripped off! :)

Good point for Arsenal in the end.
I don't melt about Tottenham. I've learnt not to expect much and anything on top of that is a bonus

It really doesn't, hence why there has been strong complaints about time wasting in the EPL, because keepers should have 6 seconds and they frequently are never told to hurry up.

Guarantee over the rest of today we will see a lot of keepers taking as long or longer than Raya and it will be overlooked.

Only ever happens really late in games when keepers take the piss, like Pickford was done for one late last year.

Yeah it really does. This is a weird stance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's great to go a weekend without people moaning about referees.
You would love to be in a position where you can be moaning about referees costing Everton results. Currently their only influence is if it is 3-0 or 4-0

You would love to be in a position where you can be moaning about referees costing Everton results. Currently their only influence is if it is 3-0 or 4-0
afs_uA8qDkw45ezYvB2oeDaTMV4=.gif

They’re just copping the honest feedback they deserve.
Not really. Even when they make correct decisions they're given shit. Just wish people would stick to talking about the football instead of moaning about decisions every 5 seconds. World is full of whinging and entitled w***ers.

Well you’re the test subject in this case.

Chin up anyway. One point with the world against you is a fair effort.
If you read above you’ll see me concede that we cost ourselves the 3 points, Rice’s red card was correct, and my only complaint about the game was that the referee didn’t yellow card a Brighton player for the same thing that Rice did.

But yeah, I have a victim complex. Good take.

Not really. Even when they make correct decisions they're given shit. Just wish people would stick to talking about the football instead of moaning about decisions every 5 seconds. World is full of whinging and entitled w***ers.
Players get criticised for their performances every week. Why are referees exempt?

Raya got booked in the 94th minute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back